630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC [OLD]

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 316 comments
Well done , 2nd now go for the shooter.

Guys check out Mt. Panorama live now on T.V or whatever you can to view it, but you European and Nth. American guys should check it out 👍 ( Asian , Sth American and african friends as well :) ) What a shame we don't have the same Aston Martin, Ferrari and Porsche cars in the game :drool: :(
:cheers:
Oh and that Bentley :eek: I would gladly pay for them as DLC if they where available

Watching it live you may get an incling as to why we Aussies love this track so much ;):)

@lisanorm c'mon mate you can do it :) just nail skyline, esses and dipper and you have me 👍

:dunce::dopey: And of course I didn't do a :46.xx like i said in my previous post , I did of course mean :56xx :embarrassed: I have since edited it talk about wishful thinking :dunce:
Thanks for not jumping all over me guys :crazy:

Last edited:
Well done , 2nd now go for the shooter.

Guys check out Mt. Panorama live now on T.V or whatever you can to view it, but you European and Nth. American guys should check it out 👍 ( Asian , Sth American and african friends as well :) ) What a shame we don't have the same Aston Martin, Ferrari and Porsche cars in the game :drool: :(
Oh and that Bentley :eek: I would gladly pay for them as DLC if they where available

Watching it live you may get an incling as to why we Aussies love this track so much ;):)

@lisanorm c'mon mate you can do it :) just nail skyline, esses and dipper and you have me 👍

:dunce::dopey: And of course I didn't do a :46.xx like i said in my previous post , I did of course mean :56xx :embarrassed: I have since edited it talk about wishful thinking :dunce:
Thanks for not jumping all over me guys :crazy:

Watching the race at Bathurst (Mt Panorama), just wish they had the name of the car posted when showing results rather than the driver, many of whom I've never heard of.

And I haven't heard what lap times are. Should have them on the screen all day like in F1.

How do I remove a post when I've made a mistake, ie I thought I was replying to the above post but found there was no reply box.

In edit I try and remove it but can't.

Last edited:
Is anyone giving Godzilla a real workout on this TT since that great race by the "Boys" today ?
Check out my time in the stock seasonal thread :)

Last edited:
Never really figured Bathurst out on the previous TT's.. the top of the 'Mountain' has always been a bit of a mystery!

Had a couple of hours on this one yesterday afternoon, mainly working on a tune. Got down to a 55.4, but had to leave it there to watch the footy. Came back to it this morning and down to 1'54.752 within 20 mins... I can see room for further improvement, but almost 2 seconds... :crazy::crazy::crazy: WTF???

Here's the tune I'm using - uses @jimipitbull as a base (springs, dampers, ABR, toe) 👍

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Ride 70 65
Spring 19.0 18.0
Bound 4 4
Rebound 4 4
ARB 7 7
Toe -0.05 +0.05
Brakes 4 7
LSD 5 11 5

High RPM turbo
No oil change
Chassis strengthening
Power limiter @ 76.3%
Max downforce
No ballast

Not sure how I got the gears as they were already on the car from previous use, but the ratios are as follows if anyone can work out how to get them...

Final 2.130

I found it better for me on the exits with the longer 2nd on my set... bit less wheelspin.

Never really figured Bathurst out on the previous TT's.. the top of the 'Mountain' has always been a bit of a mystery!

Had a couple of hours on this one yesterday afternoon, mainly working on a tune. Got down to a 55.4, but had to leave it there to watch the footy. Came back to it this morning and down to 1'54.752 within 20 mins... I can see room for further improvement, but almost 2 seconds... :crazy::crazy::crazy: WTF???

Here's the tune I'm using - uses @jimipitbull as a base (springs, dampers, ABR, toe) 👍

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Ride 70 65
Spring 19.0 18.0
Bound 4 4
Rebound 4 4
ARB 7 7
Toe -0.05 +0.05
Brakes 4 7
LSD 5 11 5

High RPM turbo
No oil change
Chassis strengthening
Power limiter @ 76.3%
Max downforce
No ballast

Not sure how I got the gears as they were already on the car from previous use, but the ratios are as follows if anyone can work out how to get them...

Final 2.130

I found it better for me on the exits with the longer 2nd on my set... bit less wheelspin.

Watching a movie now but will have a try tomorrow. I use Jimipitbulls's and Praiano's tune but on both I have the front raised (70 - 60 I think) and think it's better. No other tuner seems to do it even though I believe it is accepted that it is the correct way now. I see no one has gone back to using camber, so why the height?

Haha theres bags of time here to gain.. All about the bravery like evolution said.. Absolutely love this track. Found all the time in the ft1 event but this one feels a little trickier to nail. I accept the challenge though :lol:

52.9 is a joke.. True definition of an alien.. Over half a second back to p2 :eek:

Maybe it's that AS ;)

Haha that bloody naughty switch! Refusing to use it lol

Evo already said this event is AS territory... Certainly was in the ft1 event

I'm definitely going to lay off it for now. If I think I can make a top 10 with it, I'll put it on near the end.

I absolutely despise this track!!

Well if u dont like it then slow down ;)

Its ok stotty, we can overlook it, we still love ya :D

Hehehe.

It's a bit of a trade off on this one - AS kills a bit of the exit wheelspin, but also kills the entry rotation (which the car has little of to start with!).

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Ride 70 65
Spring 19.0 18.0
Bound 4 4
Rebound 4 4
ARB 7 7
Toe -0.05 +0.05
Brakes 4 7
LSD 5 11 5

High RPM turbo
No oil change
Chassis strengthening
Power limiter @ 76.3%
Max downforce
No ballast

Final 2.130

was running around in low 06s, but had 2 laps with this tune, now down too mid .02s, cheers.

Can will get below .02 and hope into the low .01s.

Oh man am I bummed out.. Just spent the entire lap on for a 54.3/4 and cocked it at the last corner :banghead:

Managed to rescue a 1:54.716 but it feels like a loss rather than a gain :lol:

Great lap times being posted in here 👍 I started with no AS but couldn't go below 56 :( put it on last night and made just under a second so it defo helps... gonna go back on it after work tonight and see if I can close the gap to the leaders :P

Great times guys keep at it 👍

Back