A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
  • 84,535 views
Thank you for the Supra!

Everyone else time to freak out like:
warface.jpg
 
Last edited:
There are a few old school rides(*ahem AE86)
I'd like to put the Caterham's wheels on :)

On GT4 I used to put the Buick GNX wheels on everything :lol: Wish we had that feature back. Hackers can do it, I've seen a couple of pics of cars with the Lambo Diablo wheels, and it keeps the massive dish on the rear :drool::grumpy:
 
Here's some of my cars (i know it may doesn't look good to you but here it's anyway:

I know i sound one of those ricers but here's my Honda.
ck6fGT5D7HtMxl7fi_0.jpg

My lovely Supra (i wish if it was a premium)
4uia1GIpKJk1CAKWm_0.jpg

Dat beauty
0zDbtUMFMMyoYOslLv_0.jpg
What a historical rally car.
1Ei9xYkacj5I0wUXX_0.jpg

My tuned Subaru BRZ.
fVd8rFltvztoSwGTT7_0.jpg

My Lambo
hlw4aSDhKHthBE7XF_0.jpg

Trans-am
oz2BgIb49DE4SzUONz_0.jpg

And finally, the Bmw m3 e46 GTR
sRHiz1wAcj5TxFmSP_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Firefox->click picture->rightclick and show background->rightclick save image. Rename or just keep the random codename.Press back to go out of background view
Anyway. I like it.
8kYadDvzwUWo0Fah67_0.jpg

My favorite 400/450pp car on tsukuba.
33HMGFtKIGV9D3PD_0.jpg

My favorite Merc.:cool:
M5FC80pJJhdocfbPBx_0.jpg

and last week i finally discovered i could paint the Zonda R..:banghead:
 
Quite cool, I'm glad someone posted about google chrome inspector or else I'd never have gotten it.

16OpXDC2NEtokMEV_0.jpg
 
I'd love to see the Tank Car in this. I don't have one, otherwise I'd do it myself. :/
 
I noticed that the camber angle is not shown in the shared cars, which sucks. :( Also I shared an Aventador with chrome coloured rims, but the rims shown as black in the uploaded car.


Anyway, here is Shuichi Shigeno's AE86 because no one posted it yet
qcvJUpqPYJ2XO8SRB_0.jpg
 
That C1 though.

:drool:

Thanks, I really thought the chrome red looked good on this car. Only issue I have is the undercarriage and wheel arches clearly tell me STANDARD. Looks good going around the track though.
 
Thanks, I really thought the chrome red looked good on this car. Only issue I have is the undercarriage and wheel arches clearly tell me STANDARD. Looks good going around the track though.
If only we had the 1960 C1 premium, like the art Morrison, but without the crazy big alloys. My photo doesn't do my C2 justice...

C2 Coupe.jpg

​
It looks dark crimson here. Crimson it is not!

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
 
Yeah the TORO I posted looks black but it's actually a Burgandy color :indiff:

On a side note I think somebody with WAY more time than me should start photographing EVERY car in game this way to create a whole catalog lol :lol:
 
how everybody takes pic?! help any mac users?
 
Back