A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
  • 84,535 views
I would like to note that although the picture doesn't show it, that Bus has 10 degrees of front camber.
 
I noticed that the camber angle is not shown in the shared cars, which sucks. :( Also I shared an Aventador with chrome coloured rims, but the rims shown as black in the uploaded car.


Anyway, here is Shuichi Shigeno's AE86 because no one posted it yet
qcvJUpqPYJ2XO8SRB_0.jpg

Half of my cars in the pics had different camber angle than the one shown on the pic. :(
I hope PD fixed that.
 
Can you take a picture of the rear end too?
 
Cant get it to work from the phone.
If you can copy the address of the thumbnail image, then you have the original as well: simply replace the last 1 with 0 .
 
I have not purchased one yet but I am positive that there is no light bar on the BMW safety car in store, is this an option in GT auto?

If so that is the first thing I am doing when I get home from work, sorry about being off topic.
It is, under the 'others' section of aero kits.
 
I exported a few images to my PS3. When I checked the Information for the images, I noticed the Filming Device was Gran Turismo 5. Don't know if anyone has pointed that out yet. I thought it was interesting.
Diablo GT.jpg
 
Back