A new update is coming 2018/09/26

A good update overall, the first four cars revealed over the weekend were the dog's b#### The others are ok but none of which I would have chosen. Just think there are so many more worthy cars. I mean, did we really need the standard SRT-10 from last decade? We already had two Vipers (3 counting the GT3 car)
Surely a C6 Z06 or the C6 ZR1 would have been a better choice since we neither have a C4 or C5. The RX500 is quirky but I doubt I'll use it much. GNR Roadster- no thanks. I would say half the cars are exciting and the others, well, take it or leave it.

Oh, just reminds me, if RX500 had a comeback, then would we see this。again in GTS? :

car_342_46737_555f36f940f59.jpg

Still, as you said to each of their own :cheers:

Only thing I like about this car is its engine.. :D

A good update overall, the first four cars revealed over the weekend were the dog's b#### The others are ok but none of which I would have chosen. Just think there are so many more worthy cars. I mean, did we really need the standard SRT-10 from last decade? We already had two Vipers (3 counting the GT3 car)
Surely a C6 Z06 or the C6 ZR1 would have been a better choice since we neither have a C4 or C5. The RX500 is quirky but I doubt I'll use it much. GNR Roadster- no thanks. I would say half the cars are exciting and the others, well, take it or leave it.

If I'm correct all cars in the next update except from the two Porsche cars were in GT6, right?

Hope the Porsche and NSX aren't expensive. This game needs a better system for earning Credits.

But don’t we deserve SEMA and Pebble winners we haven’t seen yet before we get those we’ve already gotten in previous games?
It's not about what we deserve or not, (i'm not sure deserve is the right word to use either), it's about what cars PD will have in GT S and i'm pretty sure we will see Pebble and SEMA winner cars we haven't seen yet in future GT titles.

And we have 2 cars we haven't seen yet already, which is the Mach Forty and the Chevy Nova both SEMA awards cars.

Hopefully the Alfa doesn't cost more than the 10 million it cost before since I have 10 million credits at the moment. I was saving up for the P4 but I loved this car in GT5 and GT6 so the P4 will have to wait.

Which ones do you think? The TZ2 was Cr. 10M on GT6 if I recall correctly. Hopefully it won't be much more as it's the one I am planning to buy first!
Reminder the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe was 4.5m and got bumped to 15m :\
I love Alfa Romeo cars so i will make sure to get it as a first priority over other expensive cars but geez.

Overall nice selection of cars, wished more race cars other than the BMW but oh well

Back