A new update is coming 2018/09/26

The image of the 190E Evo II at the beginning of the thread got my hopes up......
solid car list this go round, but I'd really love that 190E. Would make for epic battles with the e30 M3 on the nordschleife.

And against the other Group A touring cars we have: Supra (70) and GT-R (R32).
I’m not holding my breath for Volvo 240 Turbo and Sierra RS500 to be added, but epic it would be.

Did I just not mention the Audi V8, Opel Omega Evo, Jaguar XJ-S, Maser...?

Maybe the RX500 is the cheapest way into the Nostalgic Car event. However, it's a concept, so probably not.

Caveat emptor: for those that don't know, the TZ2 is slow. If you hurry and buy it to race in the Nostalgic event, you most likely will be last. Might be cool, to at least be able to take part in that event and have some nice replays. Thing is, save that for one of the faster cars.

NSX is first on my list.
'93 Bathurst NSX
images

Le Mans
Honda-NSX-GT1-race-car.jpg

Gonna be a good day.

Just do something with the penalty system. I hardly even boot the game up anymore. Sick of getting hit and being penalized for it.
Exactly. Or improve the ghosting system like the game already knows what approximate speeds are normal for every corner, well if a car is severely deviated from those speeds, it should be ghosted.

Simple!

Exactly. Or improve the ghosting system like the game already knows what approximate speeds are normal for every corner, well if a car is severely deviated from those speeds, it should be ghosted.

Simple!

Do away with ghosting, and use the slow down zones they used in the races this past weekend.

That'll mean no more running a penalty to the end of the race and slamming the brakes on at the finish line, or as is happening now, cars just ghosting anywhere on the track which causes more chaos.

Price predictions and increases from Gt6 guesses

I will guess alfa goes from 10 million to 20 million.

Rx500 goes from 500000 to 3 million.

Plymouth goes from 1 million to 5 million.

Keep grinding for unnecessary price spikes!!!!

Price predictions and increases from GT6 guesses

I will guess Alfa goes from 10 million to 20 million.

RX500 goes from 500000 to 3 million.

Plymouth goes from 1 million to 5 million.

Keep grinding for unnecessary price spikes!!!!
The Mazda RX500 '70 and Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 will be no more than Cr2m as they are listed for PlayStation Store for separate purchase.

_20180924_212139.JPG

Last edited:
Free updates can't be a bad thing but I personally wouldn't mind paying for some DLC if it meant new content ala Forza or Project Cars.
Just think that GTS' car list is looking somewhat dated.
I completely agree. The free content is always very welcome but I would happily pay for some more new cars to come to GTS. The amount of new arrivals is pretty damn poor and there is always an air of 'what if' about it for me.

Still, I am looking forward to Fuji Speedway!

3ea6ee78-1a37-4f77-bb31-c02983ca5fdb

If we all saw the silhouette of this in the future, 98 percent would be pissed and would say that is a waste of a car. Which I can see why. But then there is that 2 percent of us that would love to relive that GT4 nostalgia. I would happily spend 20,000,000cr. for this.
Ford T's did race. They were used for everything tbh.

RX-500. I'll take any car with a rotary engine, particularly one reving to 14,000+

Sounds like a chainsaw at one point!

*nitro rc car

In one of the trailers it actually had an alternate layout, with a few blocks creating two hairpins on the straight. Never made it into the game, though.

No that’s just one of the missions :P

Dude that update will break the internet!

No. This would break the internet. ;)

I completely agree. The free content is always very welcome but I would happily pay for some more new cars to come to GTS. The amount of new arrivals is pretty damn poor and there is always an air of 'what if' about it for me.

Still, I am looking forward to Fuji Speedway!

To be fair: The speed of new content is much better than at the time GT5 and GT6 were released. GT5 had how many cars in per year, 30? We get these number in four months now. Didn't follow GT6's post launchupport cause I never played it but I don't remember it had more to offer. Let's not forget that GT5 had paid DLCs and they weren't faster (probably due to the complicated PS3 hardware).

Gotta say Polyphony totally surprised me with this DLC pack. The NSX and the Alfa Romeo TZ2 were fairly predictable but the rest was practically impossible to predict. Interesting how they've started adding concept cars now in addition to regular road and competition vehicles. Bodes well for the Corvette Stingray Racer Concept, absolute beaut that one. Just hope the XNR and the RX500 aren't Gr.X, otherwise what's the point?

Also another Dodge Viper? I could understand if we received the hardcore 2008 ACR model as that's heaps of fun. But how different is this new one compared to what we already have?

But man those Porsches, long time coming eh! Always had a thing for the 996 too, dare I say it I almost prefer the fried egg headlamps...

I have just been hoping to one day get a Maserati Bora to go up against the other Italian 70's icons: the 512bb, Pantera and the Miura.

When I saw Kaz's post I happily mistook the RX500 for it.1495381885321.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure you can all see the similarity in the front of both. Regardless, free dlc is still good by me, and I look forward to this update. And it is an ongoing, long term project, so there is still hope of the Bora's inclusion.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back