A new update is coming 2018/09/26

Something funky in that Bmw.. Seems like mix and match from e92 gt2, e46 gtr, e92 dtm...:confused: New gr3 bmw homologation or even gr2? :cheers::lol:

I'm not seeing anything there that doesn't line up with M3 GT '11 from GT6.

car_91_46737_555f17d2aa58e.jpg

In one of the trailers it actually had an alternate layout, with a few blocks creating two hairpins on the straight. Never made it into the game, though.

it's not just in the trailers that NIS layout is in the game intro. Even more embracing.

Hope there is a 3000gt vr4 coming. I keep tweeting Kaz every update to suggest the 3000gt vr4 for gtsport please. it's missing from the lineup so bad.
There is a clear trend, all the legendary cars from GT are coming back. They just need time. They could have used the Acura NSX from the PS3 era but instead modeled the Honda NSX. The 3000GT is scaned and planed for the "next" GT according to japanese car dealership.

Something funky in that Bmw.. Seems like mix and match from e92 gt2, e46 gtr, e92 dtm...:confused: New gr3 bmw homologation or even gr2? :cheers::lol:
I think it is the actual art car as seen earlier in the thread. IIRC it had some aero tweaks that made it look slightly different.

Looking foward for the NSX at Interlagos and Suzuka.

The other cars are Just ok.

Missing some new supecars like GT2RS or 918 Spyder, Huracan Performante or Aventador SVJ, Ferrari 812 or 488 Pista, McLaren 720S or P1, Bugatti Chiron, many others...

About the track, Fuji is cool but we really need SPA and Laguna Seca, Daytona would be nice too.

Im always playing at Spa and Laguna in PC2, two of the greatest circuits ever.

Am i the only one having strong Toyota Soarer vibes from the supposed BMW race car? Front quarter just doesn't look like BMW to me IMO

So now BMW will have 3 Gr.3 cars (none of which is their current GT3/GTE car, the M8), while Bugatti doesn’t have one and we’re still waiting for more manufacturers to join the fray. Maserati and Lotus for starters, and Bentley would be nice as well.

And the Ferrari 458 hasn't been raced at the top levels for 2-3 years.

But give people some old road cars and I guess most people here are happy.

So now BMW will have 3 Gr.3 cars (none of which is their current GT3/GTE car, the M8), while Bugatti doesn’t have one and we’re still waiting for more manufacturers to join the fray. Maserati and Lotus for starters, and Bentley would be nice as well.
I'm pretty sure the M8 is just the GTE car and M6 is still the GT3.

I think it is the actual art car as seen earlier in the thread. IIRC it had some aero tweaks that made it look slightly different.

The Art Car is the 2010 Le Mans spec car, which equates to the M3 GT2 (BMW Motorsport) '10 in GT6. The way they modelled that car was in it's Le Mans race trim, so it would effectively match the Art Car. The most obvious difference in the silhouette for the new update is the protruding rear diffuser which the Art car doesn't have, which it the reason why I believe this is the '11 Nurburgring car.

Vipers are becoming the Miata of GTS. How many will this make, not counting Gr3/4? 3 or 4 street Vipers?

MMX
Vipers are becoming the Miata of GTS. How many will this make, not counting Gr3/4? 3 or 4 street Vipers?

Exaggerating much now? The new update adds the third generation of the Viper. It's not like they're adding a car that's only slightly different to the ones already there.

I would love to see the final Fanatec update in the patch notes. I mean support for the throttle pedal rumble motor and of course the LED Rev lights.

Cheers,
Rinki

Back