A new update is coming 2018/09/26

upload_2018-9-24_16-25-58.png

I appreciate getting free stuff, but not excited about any of these cars. Hopefully we'll get some fun GT League events.

i waited for something more special but it´s nice to seeing 2 Porsches and the NSX.
The rest comes from GT6. I prefer the Viper ACR in that model.
Mazda, Plymouth, Guila TZ2 are only for quantity.
Why not other Plymouth´s and no GT-One or more GR.2 cars yet :guilty:

Last edited:
I'm so bad at guessing which cars are behind these silhouettes. How are you doing that? Some tricks like making the image brighter? Or are you so trained to identify them?

Some images of small parts of a car would be more helpful for me.

EDIT:

I just see a BMW in the upper left corner and the two Porsche cars.

A trick to identify them? Look close and recognize the shape. :D

First, I will buy the Porsche cars and the NSX:gtpflag:
View attachment 768135

For me: the 300ZX first. Then NSX, theeen Kaz’ 911. I don’t know about the rest.

MMX
I appreciate getting free stuff, but not excited about any of these cars. Hopefully we'll get some fun GT League events.

Agreed. Only exciting car for me is the 300ZX.

Overall a great update we're getting here, and arguably one of the best so far. However, there seems to be some unwritten rule that every update must come with at least two cars I didn't need at all (in this case the SEMA monstrosity and RX500). Each to his own of course. :cheers:

I'm very happy with the 1992 nsx type R but I'm hoping to see the 2002 nsx type R too. Many people will say it's almost the same car, but it has better handling and lots of other improvements. It was also my most used car from GT5 prologue to GT6. However, I'm not sure if they gonna bother adding it :/

Attachments

• nsx-1 (1).jpg
    nsx-1 (1).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 21
Nein Nein there is no Ferraris again :(

On the plus side its good seeing the BMW M3 GT2 back. Also the Mazda Rx500 is also something I want to try out.

I'm very happy with the 1992 nsx type R but I'm hoping to see the 2002 nsx type R too. Many people will say it's almost the same car, but it has better handling and lots of other improvements. It was also my most used car from GT5 prologue to GT6. However, I'm not sure if they gonna bother adding it :/
I hope they do add it. I like this one more than the old one to be honest. :lol: Especially the 2001 NSX-R Concept. :drool:

latest

Personally I'm not particularly fussed about this update apart from the Alfa TZ2 (but I've loved other updates when some haven't). Hopefully we'll get some more race cars next time, specifically the Toyota GT-One.

I do love Fuji though so I look forward to driving that.

Overall a great update we're getting here, and arguably one of the best so far. However, there seems to be some unwritten rule that every update must come with at least two cars I didn't need at all (in this case the SEMA monstrosity and RX500). Each to his own of course. :cheers:

Guess PD have an urge to put at least one or two cars in each updates related to their sponsored event, such as Pebble Beach and SEMA. However, I really want to see at least some cars from other GT sponsored event like Pikes Peak or D1GP. That would be interesting. 👍

By the way, myself is pretty surprised to see RX500 actually, because it is almost close as production car that never happened unfortunately. It is also had unique tail lights which also work as speed indicator or some sort :

nptj15oybpnnton6wybr.jpg

https://jalopnik.com/the-rotary-powered-mazda-rx-500-shooting-brake-is-mindb-1610981034

Oh, just reminds me, if RX500 had a comeback, then would we see this。again in GTS? :

car_342_46737_555f36f940f59.jpg

Still, as you said to each of their own :cheers:

Back