- 1,714

- Spain
No idea WTF you're talking about, but let me guess. You're probably running with max traction control and default suspension settings, right? Well, that's a very safe setup designed to keep rookies out of the grass. Turn off the TC, increase your rear roll stiffness and up the rebound on your rear dampers. Now run about 2 clicks on the front aero and 5 on the rear.
Now. Try that and tell me the car has "huge grip". These cars *did* have a fair amount of (mainly mechanical) grip, and were fairly benign (easy) to drive. What's not easy is getting those last few .01s's. To do that, you have to tune the setup and make the car much more unstable. It sounds like you just went with the stock setup (including TC) and decided it was "too easy".
Yes indeed I had that incredible TC on. Since the real car don't have TC I didn't pay atention to that setting and it was on by default. Simply I didn't remember to check it out. Still very unrealistic effect if you put in on, total arcade, no one car behives that way with TC.
But yes, once you disable that fantasy, the car behaves much more realistic and much more like the beast it is in reality.
I hope more mod creators use real settings and electronics in their creations. At the end of the day, this is a freaking simulator.
Last edited: