so far it seems like its Super Trofeo Evo Skins. I would do the America skins i think.
Assetto Corsa позволяет сделать вентилятор?RSS could have a look on the Brabham BT46b
Best to make an envelope from Forza - there is a lasersсanI know this is a long shot but is there any chance someone could modify a version of Suzuka and make it like Sakkito in PCars1/2?
Can you share the full set?Now I'm just a 720s and a couple nsx liveries away from getting a full 2019 season of IMSA on AC!
I do not want to relaunch the controversy on this forum but MEGA is more worth the others perfect it works
@leBluem @Blamer you guys know about this stuff - any ideas please? My 'lights' column is full of question marks. I get no night lighting on any tracks. CSP and Sol are both up to date. Track configs all updated. Halp!Mmm... track light configs don't seem to be working for me any more. All are downloaded and in my '..loaded' folder.
Any ideas?
Sol and CSP are bang up to date.
Edit: AI cars aren't turning their headlights on at night either, which I guess is related.
My CM is haunted. Track lights all seem to have come back for no good reason that I can fathom. Phew! WTF was going on there?Mascott, I have question marks all the way down, all lights work. Its probably some funky thing not workin with the ?'s
edit: Is the tracks folder empty and all files are in "loaded"?
nm. if you have no track lights and no car lights its something more than this.
Look at this on board, look at the traction and the general feel from the guys arms etc..... listen to the car its not spinning the front wheels in every gear or violently understeering....
They are planted...they look like fun..but planted proper little race cars... nothing like how the forza rip acts...
works for meNot sure what your saying, or from the other one asking to re up to media. Nobodys ever told me they had an issue with it (mega).
So anyone reading this, hit it, its a 200mb flat test chunk. Is there an issue?
https://mega.nz/#!BtUS0KgJ!HTLwgWy0wOXrQ5ozBSdNBgSbFiMkv8sJF98I2EfkXcE
Not sure what your saying, or from the other one asking to re up to media. Nobodys ever told me they had an issue with it (mega).
So anyone reading this, hit it, its a 200mb flat test chunk. Is there an issue?
https://mega.nz/#!BtUS0KgJ!HTLwgWy0wOXrQ5ozBSdNBgSbFiMkv8sJF98I2EfkXcE

I see, thanks. I didn't know that car, as I said it was believeable for me, and it's fun because it needs some finesse to drive. Still think the other one is too easy to drive, but it's my personal opinion, not arguing.
Maybe it's because those are good drivers and they're exercising proper throttle control. Could it be that he's at part-throttle on corner exit to avoid wheelspin and massive understeer?
I'm away from home, so I can't test the car.
@Blamer
Just wondering if you're still planning to release the updated BLMTimes app? I'd love to get that version with the map/sector times displayed. 👍
You are using Mozilla. The errors are in the description. As Conguito said, works fine.
Mozilla... eeesh
edit: you've got a chrome tab in your bar, use that.![]()
Very fast, very grippy, very well done and very good fun Subaru Impreza Time Attack from FB:
![]()
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!ACMC Subaru Impreza Time Attack V2!!!!!
Well where to start last years first version was such a hit with over 6k downloads just blew us away!
So on that we hope to match or improve that record on v2 \o/
Over the year we have progressily worked to scratch build alot of parts for this and it shows.
With a ground up rebuild the physics have also undergone full rebuild,
With help from local and international time attack drivers to dial it in the outcome speaks for itself.
The car itself will top out around the 200mph mark as the real car will only do 190mph anways so 6th gear may feel abit gutless towards the end.
But you can changethe gears with alot more option in pits if you like shorter ones.
Specs:
Engine: Autotech 2.6L Flat Four.
Gearbox: Subaru 6-Speed.
Suspension: Cusco 03X.
Brakes: Project Mu.
Wheels: OZ Racing.
Tyres: Advan AO50 Time Attack Specs.
Electronics: Haltech.
Aero: Autotech.
We have added soft compound tires but would would only recoment for hotlaps as they cook to fast!
Credits:
3D Shell: NFS Shift
3D Wrok: Mike Rudland, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe.
3D Wheels: GT Sport
Sounds: Timo Ha.
4K Templates body and wheels: Nathan Biddlecombe
Physics: Mike Rudland, Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company. and Input from Chivas Autoart - Super GT team.
Beta Testers:Renzo Van Der Wolff, Classified Company, Alan Mc Enroe, Nathan Biddlecombe, Alex Hart, Peter Smith, Larry Jordan, Maalouf Krajzler. some would rather not be listed.
Skins: Nathan Biddlecombe, Alan Mc Enroe (old skins are not longer can be used apologies).
!!!IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS!!
Any issues found please report back to: Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7 https://www.facebook.com/groups/436595309857460/
Thanks For Checking It Out Enjoy...
Wanna buy us a beer for the work then go ahead ❤
rudderz666@gmail.com
paypal.me/MikeRudland
Download Link.
http://bit.ly/2ZdhZpa
Updated link now with fixes:
New AI File.
Fixed Smoothing on wing mirrors.
Drivers arms now within Rotation of the wheel.
Soft Tires have been renamed to Hot lap as they good for one or two power laps only really as they cook to fast.
Thanks again for feedback and appreciation of the work.
Does anyone know a good Dodge Demon 2018 mod? Especially with the whining supercharger sound.
No worries... It's a very fast lamb...1017 bhp??
I'll try this beast later.
Genuine question so please don't take it the wrong way, but how old are you and do you drive in real life?
Reason being is games like Forza and GT have taught kids that driving is like being on ice with plastic wheels...
My family race cars hence why i am a girl in a mans world and any real driver who has never driven in a 'sim' has a go on ours they all say "where is the grip".....
It's getting better. like with rfactor 2 changing the tyre model to more grip and also iRacing ...
With the right set ups and a trick LSD you don't need proper throttle control though.... LSD is basically 'old fashioned' Traction control...
And i doubt this entry level Fiat racing from Argentina was known for having great drivers enter it?
http://www.passion-meca.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2334does anyone have the Norma F20 mod car to share, I really been looking for it.
does anyone have the Norma F20 mod car to share, I really been looking for it.
Niko, I think you are missing the point here.I invite you to see any race on youtubhe to see the level of our drivers. What is not in Argentina is money to become international, but the few that can leave the country shine, Pechito Lopez 3 times WTCC world champion or Esteban Guerrieri today leader of the WTCR and his partner who fights the title Girolami left Argentina of categories like these.
Anyway even with other than Firefox whether Edge or Chrome I have the same thing the same message and where you see a chrome tab in my taskbar ??