• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
1998 Toyota Supra RZ with Physics by Arch v1.2

Model converted from GT Sport by Uncle Dima

full

Download

Pass: Apexxer

:cheers: :gtpflag:
Mmmm… be interesting to see how it compares to Esprit3905's version of the same car, with the model also from GT Sport, from back in May. I love my MkIV Supras me.

Edit: ah, seems Uncle Dima is Esprit3905..?

Last edited:
Wow if this will be released as entire car mod, many people will praise you for this since it's one of the most wanted cars I know.
Too bad nobody made the Diablo SV-R since like I pointed before, those liveries are originally for the SV-R's and I feel a bit strange putting them on GTR.
I have also been searching for a Diablo SV-R model. It appears that one was made for GTAV, up to a point. This Diablo mod contains several tuning parts, including some resembling the SV-R.

Unfortunately, the mod's data is stored as an RPF archive, which apparently requires a copy of GTAV to decrypt. (After that, I expect some further converting would be required to extract the relevant meshes.)

Does anyone here have any experience with GTA modding who may be able to assist?

Sorry i don't really follow Argentinian racing, did those 2 drivers come via these FIAT's?

I agree with you on the money part though....

There was no such category when they started, but today there are many pilots who come out of these types of categories or what they call even less technological "zones" and that when world-class guest pilots come they are defeated by these guys trained in these promotional categories. If we go to the case a Formula 4 is also very easy to drive and is a step too. Really, I invite you to watch on YouTube ACTC races, super tc2000 or TN C3 you will be surprised at the level of pilots

sorry im a noob, but how do I add this drivetrain file into the car? I can't open data.acd
you can unpack it with CM. But remember to pack it again or delete the data.acd folder because AC will choose the packed data over the unpacked one if both exist in the car-file.

Mmmm… be interesting to see how it compares to Esprit3905's version of the same car, with the model also from GT Sport, from back in May. I love my MkIV Supras me.

Edit: ah, seems Uncle Dima is Esprit3905..?

Aha - riddle solved. 'Uncle Dima' in Russian is 'дядя дима', which is Esprit3905's other alias.
So Arch did a few versions of дядя дима's Supra with different power outputs? Are the suspension setups the same for each version?
I thought дядя дима/Esprit3905/Uncle Dima's Supra was already excellent, so must give Arch's version a good thrashing. The first thing I noticed was the audio though - I much prefer the sound from дядя дима's original.

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove the encryption yet? I can't stand not being able to redo the preview picture of those cars!
Get used to it. More and more modders are going to be encrypting their 'creations' in an attempt to reduce plagiarism. Yep, we all recognise the irony when models and physics are often 'borrowed' from IP holders, but if it keeps modders modding them I'm all for it.

In other news, I STILL can't get AI cars to turn their headlights on at night.
I've tried lots of different CSP and Sol builds (currently on the latest alpha) and been through all the settings I can think of.
Anyone else had this, and how did you resolve it?

Got a problem with sound on some of my F1 mods, I try replacing the sound in CM with the Kuno's F1 car sound, but absolutely no sound in game after doing so.

@GzeroD the driver : driver_skidlid, is not compatible with VR, is there something you can do?
I replaced it with driver_60, which is compatible, but the driver_skidlid looks better in the 37 and 39 cars.
Also, some texture are missing in the W154 lod_b.kn5

Marcos lm600 evo gt2 reedited by me
changelog:
revamped skins
fixed the logo
fixed the data
What did you change in the data?

Last edited:
Marcos lm600 evo gt2 reedited by me

That is the first version I see that does not look like a pile of cardboard cutouts stapled together...
I did not even know AG had this model.
Thanks !
On the other hand , as much as I like this car (was my favourite slot car when I was - a lot - younger), I don't really envy the RL drivers. In the "right" seating position it's very difficult to spot apexes because of the big bulge on the hood.

Get used to it. More and more modders are going to be encrypting their 'creations' in an attempt to reduce plagiarism.
This is not necessary for RSS or URD. I think the community respects their work enough, and buys their mods.
And those who convert from Forza and then hysterically scream about copyright - are hypocrites.

Last edited:
no change, still a head on the shoulder of the driver.
I only tested the driver, did you change the textures?

Try again, (I have made changes) just (re)download the driver3d.ini file.
The textures were a typo, lods.ini was trying to load lod_b before the top level LOD.

Last edited:
Try again, just download the driver3d.ini file.
The textures were a typo, lods.ini was trying to load lod_b before the top level LOD.

The driver3d.ini is not the issue, the issue is the driver_skidlid.kn5.
When I change, driver_skidlid for driver_60 in the driver3d.ini, it works fine.
for VR, we need a headless driver, as to not see the head when driving. Of course we see the head in all other camera view and in the other cars.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back