- 776

- England
Its OK to drive IMO also it has 3MB more of data compared to FD2 of few days back but the folder name is the same.Sound is awful I change it in CM to GMP S2000 and its good.
Also it has almost 1500kgs (Real one has 1270)and some specs are off official ones gonna edit that and try...
Any ideas how to remove that FFB spikes in corners and abs?I get that a lot on FWD mod cars.Thanks
EDIT-after adjusting weight to 1270 kg car drive not so well also ffb is light and spikes and clipping even more pronounced gonna revert it ...
I think only the model was converted by Espirt, the physics were done by Sam/SNEAKthief according to the UI file. The version I downloaded which was linked on here had different weight again to what you stated? It had 1270kg in the car.ini (meant to include driver so is wrong still) but the UI value didn't add with this at all.
There is lots of little niggles wrong with the physics of this car, but it does drive really well and I'm very grateful that it was not encrypted