AFAIK, both circuits have light configs. bathurst_fm7 has a separate layout with lights, acu_bathurst should have an .ini in your extension/cfg/tracks folder.Hi everyone know if there are dynamic lights ( night phase ) for this circuit? acu_bathurst or bathurst_fm7?? Thanks in advance for the help
UPDATE !
Williams FW14 - 1991 By ASR Formula V1.3 (12/11/2019)
In VR? Can you post a screenshot of your Neck settings please? I used neck until recently but I'm not sure if a CSP update has borked it. I'm back to using vanilla horizon lock but this is too rigid with no environmental shake at all.
I gave up on RHM after it suddenly stopped working (again, maybe due to a CSP update) but did used to find it excellent. If I could get RHM working again I'd be happy.
Excellent job with this car, Alex. Thanks for sharing it.Hi,
Time ago there was published AD 918 Spyder (dedicated to "birth/found-day" of Assettodrive.net)
It was little maintenance today, so (notes from updating e-mail):
Some updates done while past period of time. Time to share with you.
Mostly, it's additional things relative various extensions and tiny details
(This is actually powerful/flexible tool, but work only with "Custom Shaders Patch". Hope/wish, you know or will, this is actually a "game-changer")
(Steering wheel material in covered version changed to alcantara)
Porsche 918 Spyder
► Download Link ◄
pass:assettodrive
1. Delete any previous version!!!
2. Install new from archive (manually or via CM)
Be patience, this one is going with one LOD and this is high poly model (about 400-500k polys).
With best,
Alexander S.
![]()
Excellent job with this car, Alex. Thanks for sharing it.
Any plans for a track version of the 928? There was never a factory team for the 928 but the car was raced privately, so you could let your imagination run wild with works upgrades and performance.
View attachment 865190
I don't use VR Masscot, but I do run a realistic cockpit view with properly adjusted field of view, so it should be similar to what you see. These are my settings:
Anyone know where I can get an empty or blank shifting animation? I'm in need of one for a project of mine.
Can't wait for it
Are you referring to the 928? I can't think what else it might be.@Masscot Did you finally find that "obsession" made car of yours?
I'v seen a japanese guy on YouTube with such a car.
I agree... except for the too much reverberation effect outside.Looks like I will have to update my sound for the Fw14. although the new one ASR made is not that bad
What am I gonna see with these tweaks?The default is 'ok' but would like to look more to apex.... but theres so many 🤬 sliders, sliding around would be a guess.
Have you managed to work out which setting stabilises the environment?I don't us much 'look to apex'. It always makes me think I'm turning the car when I'm not! As for the rest of the tweaks... They're just my attempt to make the head motion feel as natural as I can. Guess it's just a matter of taste. Of course, it may also be an indication of the weight of my head and the massive brain it houses.![]()
Have you managed to work out which setting stabilises the environment?
Vanilla 'lock to horizon' is too rigid as there is NO environment movement at all but whatever I try in Neck FX I can't reduce the environment 'shake' enough.
RHM made tweaking this VERY simple to get a good balance between cockpit movement and environment movement.
I wish CSP development would stop for one week and all resources went into adding proper explanations for everything that can currently be adjusted...![]()
I don't use much 'look to apex'. It always makes me think I'm turning the car when I'm not! As for the rest of the tweaks... They're just my attempt to make the head motion feel as natural as I can. Guess it's just a matter of taste. Of course, it may also be an indication of the weight of my head and the massive brain it houses.![]()
All I want is the default that does a decent job of looking to apex - but just a few more degrees of look, or turn in.
I've slid and slid back every slider and just don't see any increase/decrease look to apex to even know what slider is responsible for it.
Do you know?![]()
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/balloon-fiesta-add-on-for-almost-any-track.29681/
View attachment 865277
Shout if you spot any issues - ta!
Thanks mate, there's a balloon fiesta every year not far from me. It's an amazing sight, especially at dawn when they all take off.Amazing addition, mate.
I went to a ballon festival once, in Argentina (I was writing a novel, and one of the final scenes took place on a place like that), and it was impressive to watch them get that hot air and take off.
Okay, so I'm scrolling FB and this popped up from SimRacingPics. It says it's links to all the tracks on youtube they have posted...looking at the bottom, a bunch of cars too.
The Miura rag-top? Lovely job mate. CM had to fix a crash caused by missing flames, and the driver's specs are visible in VR (I'll change the driver for a helmeted version anyway - their faces spook me).Something new something blue.
↓ ↓ ↓