- 2,612

- United Kingdom
Probably the same. Sorry. So much new content that this boomer forgets sometimes what was already posted...
No worries, I just wondered if it had a new update since yesterday.
Probably the same. Sorry. So much new content that this boomer forgets sometimes what was already posted...
don't mind me, just sharing some glaring problems with the "MadBul"... an otherwise decent mod...
Thanks for reply. That's what I figured. I mix and master albums. I would think it's like taking all the sounds in a DAW and creating a mix for a CD, then mastering it to a unified DB level that matches other cars. Just one of the numerous things to "get into" in this wonderful scene.Short Answer: You can't
Long Answer: The Parameters for the sound is set when you are building the bank in FMOD. All of my sound files carry the same Max DB of 1, and are edited and positioned in certain ways in FMOD. However, you can't import a .bank into FMOD so youd have to extract the sound files, and essentially redo the mod itself, which would entail technical knowledge of the car, and lots of spatial knowledge regarding sound itself.
Do you mean the shiney interior?
It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky
View attachment 887862
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file![]()
![]()
![]()
Enjoy!
Installed as a new car for me, and I've already got a dozen of them.Hi buddy, will this overwrite the other 2 i have downloaded do you know?
Is everyone getting the message about the GPU overheating at the end of the race, and weird loading (in VR) where the loading screen mirror just flickers and doesn't mirror the visor view?
Just bugs I guess, apart from that 0.1.40 seems to run fine.
Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti DTM Update to v1.0
![]()
Changelog:
- Different rims variations on one model
- New data.acd; new physics
- Included 2k skins (set as default, you can find 4k skins in the extras folder)
- 2 new skins added (unfinished): 1995 Christan Danner and Michele Alboreto
- changed the config file to the kunos one and added exhaust glow from the old version
- Included templates (extras folder)
- Included old data (extras folder, in case you don't like the new physics)
To-do:
- Finish both skins
- Redo the interior (v2.0)
Bugs (well yes, but actually no):
- In the industrial showroom, you will find some shadows hovering over the rims. This is likely due to all three rims placed on same positions. This, however, doesn't occur in races and other showrooms (also previews) at all.
I would recommend reinstalling (remove the old folder, and then reinstall the new one)
Enjoy!
Wow, these drivers look so real! Instantly recognized them! Kudos!![]()
👍Alright guys, the moment you've all been waiting for. Now you can place whatever sound V.12 of the NSX Had with this brand new, custom made, 3.5L Deep Cycle V6 sound that the NSX actually has in real life. Enjoy GTPlanet users!!!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/
So upon seeing the brand new NSX GT3 Mod that came out earlier this week, I have no choice but to come back from the dead. I had previously done the Lamborghini Huracan ST Evo for you guys, and now your about to get yourself a proper deep-cycle V6 Sound.
I have had this wip for almost a year now, it was one of my first private projects for when a proper NSX mod surfaced. I think it's time to polish it up. (I also have a 488 GTE Sound ready to go as well, but None of the 488s I've worked through have the RPM right (Which would cap at 6000rpm, so I can't post it.))
Hi, just saw that video recently posted:
Are you able to advice the settings in NeckFX to re-create such a realistic head movement? Any experts here? I would appreciate any hints and tips. The values there are like Chinese writings for me.
The go pro i would imagine is attached to the bottom of the guys helmet there is noway the view is THAT bad.
No one would just be staring at the wheel.
with a 2DOF motion rig that's what I was gettingI meant the shaking and the head movement not the field of view or height of the driver´s head.
Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti DTM Update to v1.0
![]()
Changelog:
- Different rims variations on one model
- New data.acd; new physics
- Included 2k skins (set as default, you can find 4k skins in the extras folder)
- 2 new skins added (unfinished): 1995 Christan Danner and Michele Alboreto
- changed the config file to the kunos one and added exhaust glow from the old version
- Included templates (extras folder)
- Included old data (extras folder, in case you don't like the new physics)
To-do:
- Finish both skins
- Redo the interior (v2.0)
Bugs (well yes, but actually no):
- In the industrial showroom, you will find some shadows hovering over the rims. This is likely due to all three rims placed on same positions. This, however, doesn't occur in races and other showrooms (also previews) at all.
I would recommend reinstalling (remove the old folder, and then reinstall the new one)
Enjoy!
Wow, these drivers look so real! Instantly recognized them! Kudos!![]()
It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky
View attachment 887862
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file![]()
![]()
![]()
Enjoy!
Thanks for your update! Really love that car since PCARS (and unfortunately, the original fake skins from PCARS are still included...). Anyway, I made a short and quick hotlap vid @ Macau (hope you like it):
Can I ask you how do you lower a sound? Is it only done within the .bank file? I've yet to pop one of those open but have other cars that have certain aspects which seem really loud. If it's just the db level of a .wav or sound file itself, I have loads of audio editing software because I do studio work.
It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
[/SPOILER]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file
Enjoy!
'Car Folder'/extension/ext_config.ini
________________________________________
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
---------------------------------------------------
Adjust to suit.
Many thanks.'Car Folder'/extension/ext_config.ini
________________________________________
[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0
---------------------------------------------------
Adjust to suit.
Hi, just saw that video recently posted:
Are you able to advice the settings in NeckFX to re-create such a realistic head movement? Any experts here? I would appreciate any hints and tips. The values there are like Chinese writings for me.
Thanks for your update! Really love that car since PCARS (and unfortunately, the original fake skins from PCARS are still included...). Anyway, I made a short and quick hotlap vid @ Macau (hope you like it):