Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,077 comments
don't mind me, just sharing some glaring problems with the "MadBul"... an otherwise decent mod...

(road visible through bonnet)

Attachments

• Screenshot_mazda rx7-3 madmike madbul_ddm_fujimi_kaido_4-2-120-13-21-37.png
    Screenshot_mazda rx7-3 madmike madbul_ddm_fujimi_kaido_4-2-120-13-21-37.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Short Answer: You can't

Long Answer: The Parameters for the sound is set when you are building the bank in FMOD. All of my sound files carry the same Max DB of 1, and are edited and positioned in certain ways in FMOD. However, you can't import a .bank into FMOD so youd have to extract the sound files, and essentially redo the mod itself, which would entail technical knowledge of the car, and lots of spatial knowledge regarding sound itself.
Thanks for reply. That's what I figured. I mix and master albums. I would think it's like taking all the sounds in a DAW and creating a mix for a CD, then mastering it to a unified DB level that matches other cars. Just one of the numerous things to "get into" in this wonderful scene.

It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky :lol:

View attachment 887862
lilg.png

64js.png

yj3v.png
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file

Enjoy!

Hi buddy, will this overwrite the other 2 i have downloaded do you know?

This is interesting...

Yesterday, when everyone was reporting problems pulling away from the pits with the new GTP Honda mod, I was happily blasting around wondering what all the fuss was about, as it was working perfectly.

Fast forward to today; I had to re-install Content Manager, and now after that, I'm experiencing the same problem that was reported yesterday - getting out of the pits is lethargic at best...

And yes - I use autoclutch, but do all the rest myself.

Just reporting what's happened, in case this helps the team track down what the issue is. Once the car gets going it's just as much fun as yesterday...

I quickly tried a couple other cars just to check, and they all seemed to be behaving normally, just the Honda is acting up.

Is everyone getting the message about the GPU overheating at the end of the race, and weird loading (in VR) where the loading screen mirror just flickers and doesn't mirror the visor view?
Just bugs I guess, apart from that 0.1.40 seems to run fine.

if I'm lucky I get that message but most of the times I'm getting crashes and BSODs!
It's become really annoying and I just can't fix it, I tried unticking all cpu/gpu optimizations and I thought I had solved the problem, but then happened again.
and only with AC, (ACC, DR2, PC2 work fine without crashes)

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti DTM Update to v1.0

S5YbQvm.jpg

Changelog:
- Different rims variations on one model
- New data.acd; new physics
- Included 2k skins (set as default, you can find 4k skins in the extras folder)
- 2 new skins added (unfinished): 1995 Christan Danner and Michele Alboreto
- changed the config file to the kunos one and added exhaust glow from the old version
- Included templates (extras folder)
- Included old data (extras folder, in case you don't like the new physics)

To-do:
- Finish both skins
- Redo the interior (v2.0)

Bugs (well yes, but actually no):
- In the industrial showroom, you will find some shadows hovering over the rims. This is likely due to all three rims placed on same positions. This, however, doesn't occur in races and other showrooms (also previews) at all.

I would recommend reinstalling (remove the old folder, and then reinstall the new one)

Enjoy! :)

Wow, these drivers look so real! Instantly recognized them! Kudos! :bowdown:

Wow sylana82 thanks for your fantastic and hard job.....:bowdown::bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:👍

Hi, just saw that video recently posted:

Are you able to advice the settings in NeckFX to re-create such a realistic head movement? Any experts here? I would appreciate any hints and tips. The values there are like Chinese writings for me.

Alright guys, the moment you've all been waiting for. Now you can place whatever sound V.12 of the NSX Had with this brand new, custom made, 3.5L Deep Cycle V6 sound that the NSX actually has in real life. Enjoy GTPlanet users!!!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/

So upon seeing the brand new NSX GT3 Mod that came out earlier this week, I have no choice but to come back from the dead. I had previously done the Lamborghini Huracan ST Evo for you guys, and now your about to get yourself a proper deep-cycle V6 Sound.

I have had this wip for almost a year now, it was one of my first private projects for when a proper NSX mod surfaced. I think it's time to polish it up. (I also have a 488 GTE Sound ready to go as well, but None of the 488s I've worked through have the RPM right (Which would cap at 6000rpm, so I can't post it.))

Would you ever consider posting the 488 GTE sound mod as a standalone deal? Seeing as people can just make a custom tune for their 488 mod of choice and rename the sound files.

Are you able to advice the settings in NeckFX to re-create such a realistic head movement? Any experts here? I would appreciate any hints and tips. The values there are like Chinese writings for me.

The go pro i would imagine is attached to the bottom of the guys helmet there is noway the view is THAT bad.
No one would just be staring at the wheel.

Do someone would have interest in a Real Liveries CarPack?
With all these cars + the 917
I have duplicate the kunos + ACL + Other cars to make them fully independantes, and with Presets into Content Manager.
For Le Mans 64-70 and Sebring for some years
I'm doing the Le Mans skins for the Cobra Daytona from ACL,

For the moment I don't know if it would be ok, but releasing in two version
One legit, with only the skins
The Other with the standalone cars "historic Ferrari etc" to be plug and play.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1580850820.png
    __custom_showroom_1580850820.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 58
Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti DTM Update to v1.0

S5YbQvm.jpg

Changelog:
- Different rims variations on one model
- New data.acd; new physics
- Included 2k skins (set as default, you can find 4k skins in the extras folder)
- 2 new skins added (unfinished): 1995 Christan Danner and Michele Alboreto
- changed the config file to the kunos one and added exhaust glow from the old version
- Included templates (extras folder)
- Included old data (extras folder, in case you don't like the new physics)

To-do:
- Finish both skins
- Redo the interior (v2.0)

Bugs (well yes, but actually no):
- In the industrial showroom, you will find some shadows hovering over the rims. This is likely due to all three rims placed on same positions. This, however, doesn't occur in races and other showrooms (also previews) at all.

I would recommend reinstalling (remove the old folder, and then reinstall the new one)

Enjoy! :)

Wow, these drivers look so real! Instantly recognized them! Kudos! :bowdown:

it's said new physics. What was wrong with original physics?)

It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky :lol:

View attachment 887862
lilg.png

64js.png

yj3v.png
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file

Enjoy!

Thanks for your update! Really love that car since PCARS (and unfortunately, the original fake skins from PCARS are still included...). Anyway, I made a short and quick hotlap vid @ Macau (hope you like it):

Can I ask you how do you lower a sound? Is it only done within the .bank file? I've yet to pop one of those open but have other cars that have certain aspects which seem really loud. If it's just the db level of a .wav or sound file itself, I have loads of audio editing software because I do studio work.

'Car Folder'/extension/ext_config.ini

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_EXT = 1.0
TRACTION_CONTROL_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

---------------------------------------------------

Adjust to suit.

Last edited:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

Adjust to suit.

Ah. GzeroD... you have made my day. I've been wanting to be able to do this to a whole bunch of car SFX audio balances for years! Thanks :cheers:

[AUDIO_VOLUME]
ENGINE_EXT = 1.0
ENGINE_INT = 1.0
GEAR_EXT = 1.0
GEAR_INT = 1.0
BODYWORK = 1.0
WIND = 1.0
DIRT = 1.0
DOWN_SHIFT = 1.0
HORN = 1.0
GEAR_GRIND = 1.0
BACKFIRE_EXT = 1.0
BACKFIRE_INT = 1.0
TRANSMISSION = 1.0
LIMITER = 1.0
TURBO = 1.0

Adjust to suit.
Many thanks.

I can't claim to be any kind of expert with NeckFX settings, but this is what I run with on a 49" 32:9 widescreen. It may be rubbish in VR, but I find it a good balance for non-VR use.

View attachment 888081 View attachment 888082

http://www.mediafire.com/view/0lm5lsqwjy2w5ri/Neck Settings 1.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3bwuiqa9nxl3nrp/Neck Settings2.jpg

Attachments

• Neck Settings 3.jpg
    Neck Settings 3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Neck Settings4.jpg
    Neck Settings4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Thanks for your update! Really love that car since PCARS (and unfortunately, the original fake skins from PCARS are still included...). Anyway, I made a short and quick hotlap vid @ Macau (hope you like it):

Dude, help needed! How on earth did you get rid of Macau’s red roads? Not sure what I’m missing but the whole circuit has red tarmac for me

Hey any car modders that want to get up to speed on anti-rollbars both active electromechanical ones and inactive standard ARB's this is an amazing PDF file for it. i was reading for the Toyota MkIII but ended up learning more than i bargained for. All i knew prior was the result of what an ARB does. But not the engineering behind it. i knew when i needed some more stiffness ect.. but i didn't know what the heck that thing truly was until now.
http://publications.lib.chalmers.se/records/fulltext/250515/250515.pdf

Edit: and warning before you get sucked in like i did, it took over an hour to read it all :boggled: don't want to make it seem like it was a quick read. more of an investment

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back