- 4,372

- Ottawa
PM me and I´ll take a look.
Thank you, this the link to the track.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/icar-mirabel.14258/
this is what a lap looks like, not my video.
Last edited:
PM me and I´ll take a look.
The second issue is that the track is over-exposed.
The track is ICar, folder name: topspeed
Just to fix horizon put this in a ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\topspeed.ini:Thank you, this the link to the track.
this is what a lap looks like, not my video.
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = horizon and/or some other objects transparent
MATERIALS = Material_-_Panorama_000__Panorama_?
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST
Just to fix horizon put this in a ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\topspeed.ini:
The overexposed textures will take a while to adjust each ones. Maybe not before tomorrow. Hope it´s Ok?![]()
Glendale coming soon...
Looks to be a very good conversion.
does maskot share a pack that install ballons at all tracks or we must manually 1 by 1 do them? does anyone share a bundle?

Aggh sorry ... I try to spell myself, with no check as I try to improve spoken and write English. I will check next time. Does someone share his pack for balloons at all kunos tracks?it took me a while to understand maskot was @Masscot![]()
Today I installed AC+ 2020 mod pack on top of the already great SOL+CSP and I absolutely love it. Guess nothing new and already 'old news' for you die hard modders but just wanted to share it here and show my appreciation for the creator. (For me personally?) this is the best and most realistic life like view while driving and during replays.
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-2020.178749/page-2#post-3116070
PS 4k upload takes some time
Aggh sorry ... I try to spell myself, with no check as I try to improve spoken and write English. I will check next time. Does someone share his pack for balloons at all kunos tracks?![]()
Yeah noticed the artifacts too. But that's probably because I have a certain (blurring) setting in CSP wrong? Will have to test that later next week. When in my default cockpit view the rearview mirror also shows a kind of 'honeycomb pattern'. Probably the same cause? Have to trial & error or does someone already have a solution?I wouldn't be able to run that with my system but there were some nasty looking artifacts in that video. Gonna stick with SOL as i've now got it to look really nice with the sun and the sky/clouds etc.
Ah ok. I will make pack for all kudos tracks for share. Drag drop JGSME etc.No, you have to do each track individually...I have got a script that automates the process somewhat but it's not the easiest thing to use - or explain how to use![]()
Ah ok. I will make pack for all kudos tracks for share. Drag drop JGSME etc.
What would you prefer, 3 balloons per track or 7 or random etc. I make a pack simple drag drop for putting balloon at all kunos track and share here. I like 1 or 3 at each track if this is ok?
Yeah noticed the artifacts too. But that's probably because I have a certain (blurring) setting in CSP wrong? Will have to test that later next week. When in my default cockpit view the rearview mirror also shows a kind of 'honeycomb pattern'. Probably the same cause? Have to trial & error or does someone already have a solution?
Also I saw that -due to conversion to YouTube (?)- I see more side effects in comparison with real time racing on my main screen.
And now behind my laptop in stead of simrig and rewatched the same YT video and again some quality degradation.
No errors at all and I checked to see if the file name matches the sound effects.Are there any errors showing in CM? Also, and I don't know if it makes any difference but do you have these packs installed?
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-a.16905/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-b.20228/
No errors at all and I checked to see if the file name matches the sound effects.
Also no, I don't have those packs installed. I have the cars themselves installed, except for the Diablo.
Though, here's the most odd thing about the car. The game doesn't crash until I click drive, after the track and car have been loaded.
Thank you, worked great.
![]()
About the track is too bright issue, no rush what so ever, thank you so much for taking the time to fix it.
I like that track because I drove there IRL, but it is also a nice track to race on.![]()
No, I have not, never used that. Will it modify just that track? I am not interested in changing the other tracks.Prove me wrong but this over-exposure thing can easily be adjusted ingame with the sol config app. Track adjustment exposure slider. Have you tried it?
No, I have not, never used that. Will it modify just that track? I am not interested in changing the other tracks.
Don't know exactly what the problem is sorry but what resolution have you got it set at in CM/AC settings? Do you have the same problem if you boot if you boot using steam instead of CM?
This might be what you're looking for. Instructions to reduce the number of balloons is in the write-up.does maskot share a pack that install ballons at all tracks or we must manually 1 by 1 do them? does anyone share a bundle?
I love that car since his first beta release but that sound, It’s an asthmatic V8 stock block..!The Porknose just got an update over on RD
- New Sound ( don't expect to much )
- Some graphic tweaks and adds.
- Added windscreen shader, for rain effect
- Instruments lights
- Suspensions and setup tweaks
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pessio-garage-rd1-porknose.30886/
![]()
Think i'll try and make some skins for this![]()
Would you mind sharing your version?
I have two, chayka and something else but no pfc for sure, they aren't great.
I'll be doing the same with the soundI love that car since his first beta release but that sound, It’s an asthmatic V8 stock block..!
The first version was weird and yes, don’t expect too much with the 0.2. ^^
I switch the sound via CM with the Fort GT40, It’s here better and that car is a real jewel by conception and a really great pleasure to drive.