Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,824 comments
Assetto Corsa Road Atlanta 2018 ReTexture (2019, pre-2017):

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta-retexture-content-manager-skinpack.30916/

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_road_atlanta2018_13-2-120-14-15-16.jpg
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018_road_atlanta2018_13-2-120-14-17-25.jpg

The second issue is that the track is over-exposed.
The track is ICar, folder name: topspeed

This track was made for a private group who ordered it. Afterwards they did not pay and the track got released for free, even on RD iirc.
It has always been that bright, almost no difference between 'tarmac' and white lines etc...really bad. It has been reported several times but the author did not bother changing it. It did not have the black/purple horizon back then but that happens with more tracks after CSP has changed. @slider666 will remedy :)

Edit: RD download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/icar-mirabel.14258/

Last edited:
Thank you, this the link to the track.
this is what a lap looks like, not my video.
Just to fix horizon put this in a ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\topspeed.ini:
Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = horizon and/or some other objects transparent
MATERIALS = Material_-_Panorama_000__Panorama_?
BLEND_MODE = ALPHA_TEST

The overexposed textures will take a while to adjust each ones. Maybe not before tomorrow. Hope it´s Ok? :)

Just to fix horizon put this in a ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\topspeed.ini:

The overexposed textures will take a while to adjust each ones. Maybe not before tomorrow. Hope it´s Ok? :)

Thank you, worked great.:D
971489FBF9C5183935B9336C181A6352699D797C

About the track is too bright issue, no rush what so ever, thank you so much for taking the time to fix it.:bowdown::bowdown:
I like that track because I drove there IRL, but it is also a nice track to race on. :cheers:

csp 0.1.44 update...I can't start a race/practice, no matter which car or track, back to 1.43 :D

edit: csp delete and reinstall solved it

Last edited:
Today I installed AC+ 2020 mod pack on top of the already great SOL+CSP and I absolutely love it. Guess nothing new and already 'old news' for you die hard modders but just wanted to share it here and show my appreciation for the creator. (For me personally?) this is the best and most realistic life like view while driving and during replays.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-2020.178749/page-2#post-3116070

PS 4k upload takes some time

Formula Hybrid X 2021 for Assetto Corsa
Order now to stay up to date with the latest update packages. Keep your download email safe!

Description
This is the Formula Hybrid X 2021 for the PC version of Assetto Corsa by Race Sim Studio, a car based on the specifications of next generation of Formula cars.

This car features:
A brand new professional-grade vehicle model
Very high quality engine sounds
Advanced physics aligned to 2021 formula car specifications

iTYfZPuTdr.jpeg

Car available here:

https://sellfy.com/p/u4gvq9/

I bought the 2019 Formula Hybrid model and have put 1000's of miles on it, I can only assume this one will be just as good if not better. I won't be buying it just yet as I haven't got the time to race much at the moment, looking forward to when I do though :cheers:

Today I installed AC+ 2020 mod pack on top of the already great SOL+CSP and I absolutely love it. Guess nothing new and already 'old news' for you die hard modders but just wanted to share it here and show my appreciation for the creator. (For me personally?) this is the best and most realistic life like view while driving and during replays.

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac-2020.178749/page-2#post-3116070

PS 4k upload takes some time

I wouldn't be able to run that with my system but there were some nasty looking artifacts in that video. Gonna stick with SOL as i've now got it to look really nice with the sun and the sky/clouds etc.

Aggh sorry ... I try to spell myself, with no check as I try to improve spoken and write English. I will check next time. Does someone share his pack for balloons at all kunos tracks? :)

No, you have to do each track individually...I have got a script that automates the process somewhat but it's not the easiest thing to use - or explain how to use :)

I wouldn't be able to run that with my system but there were some nasty looking artifacts in that video. Gonna stick with SOL as i've now got it to look really nice with the sun and the sky/clouds etc.
Yeah noticed the artifacts too. But that's probably because I have a certain (blurring) setting in CSP wrong? Will have to test that later next week. When in my default cockpit view the rearview mirror also shows a kind of 'honeycomb pattern'. Probably the same cause? Have to trial & error or does someone already have a solution? ;)

Also I saw that -due to conversion to YouTube (?)- I see more side effects in comparison with real time racing on my main screen.
And now behind my laptop in stead of simrig and rewatched the same YT video and again some quality degradation.

Last edited:
No, you have to do each track individually...I have got a script that automates the process somewhat but it's not the easiest thing to use - or explain how to use :)
Ah ok. I will make pack for all kudos tracks for share. Drag drop JGSME etc.

What would you prefer, 3 balloons per track or 7 or random etc. I make a pack simple drag drop for putting balloon at all kunos track and share here. I like 1 or 3 at each track if this is ok?

Ah ok. I will make pack for all kudos tracks for share. Drag drop JGSME etc.

What would you prefer, 3 balloons per track or 7 or random etc. I make a pack simple drag drop for putting balloon at all kunos track and share here. I like 1 or 3 at each track if this is ok?

I had 1000 of them at one track...but only as an experiment to see if it could be done. Looked a bit silly but was fun to see them all in the sky lol.

You might want to get some permissions before sharing anything here though

Yeah noticed the artifacts too. But that's probably because I have a certain (blurring) setting in CSP wrong? Will have to test that later next week. When in my default cockpit view the rearview mirror also shows a kind of 'honeycomb pattern'. Probably the same cause? Have to trial & error or does someone already have a solution? ;)

Also I saw that -due to conversion to YouTube (?)- I see more side effects in comparison with real time racing on my main screen.
And now behind my laptop in stead of simrig and rewatched the same YT video and again some quality degradation.

I just read your post about blurring and stuff over on RD - I didn't actually notice anything like that in the videos posted on the AC+ 2020 mod page so you're probably right in saying it's a setting in your CSP.
Oh and YT is great at making quality videos look a bit poor :D

Are there any errors showing in CM? Also, and I don't know if it makes any difference but do you have these packs installed?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-a.16905/

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nfs-tournament-class-b.20228/
No errors at all and I checked to see if the file name matches the sound effects.

Also no, I don't have those packs installed. I have the cars themselves installed, except for the Diablo.

Though, here's the most odd thing about the car. The game doesn't crash until I click drive, after the track and car have been loaded.

No errors at all and I checked to see if the file name matches the sound effects.

Also no, I don't have those packs installed. I have the cars themselves installed, except for the Diablo.

Though, here's the most odd thing about the car. The game doesn't crash until I click drive, after the track and car have been loaded.

I just tried that Porsche and it didn't crash so I'm not sure. Is there a little warning triangle for that car. Maybe install those 2 packs and try again. Might be something in there that helps (I'm not sure just throwing out ideas for ya to try)

Thank you, worked great.:D
971489FBF9C5183935B9336C181A6352699D797C

About the track is too bright issue, no rush what so ever, thank you so much for taking the time to fix it.:bowdown::bowdown:
I like that track because I drove there IRL, but it is also a nice track to race on. :cheers:

Prove me wrong but this over-exposure thing can easily be adjusted ingame with the sol config app. Track adjustment exposure slider. Have you tried it?

Prove me wrong but this over-exposure thing can easily be adjusted ingame with the sol config app. Track adjustment exposure slider. Have you tried it?
No, I have not, never used that. Will it modify just that track? I am not interested in changing the other tracks.

Don't know exactly what the problem is sorry but what resolution have you got it set at in CM/AC settings? Do you have the same problem if you boot if you boot using steam instead of CM?

Thank you sir! I attempted to reboot thru Steam which failed. So, I immediately backed up and deleted my Assetto_Corsa folder and it boots thru Steam AND the HUD is no longer off-center. I needed to clean up that Folder anyway, it's been years, so I appreciate your input to get me thinking of what I probably should have tried 1st. :bowdown:

The Porknose just got an update over on RD

• New Sound ( don't expect to much )
  • Some graphic tweaks and adds.
  • Added windscreen shader, for rain effect
  • Instruments lights
  • Suspensions and setup tweaks

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pessio-garage-rd1-porknose.30886/

1-jpg.348769

Think i'll try and make some skins for this :D
I love that car since his first beta release but that sound, It’s an asthmatic V8 stock block..!
The first version was weird and yes, don’t expect too much with the 0.2. ^^
I switch the sound via CM with the Fort GT40, It’s here better and that car is a real jewel by conception and a really great pleasure to drive.

I love that car since his first beta release but that sound, It’s an asthmatic V8 stock block..!
The first version was weird and yes, don’t expect too much with the 0.2. ^^
I switch the sound via CM with the Fort GT40, It’s here better and that car is a real jewel by conception and a really great pleasure to drive.
I'll be doing the same with the sound :cheers:

I just knocked this simple Gulf livery up for it and will probably do some more skins when I get time. If anyone wants it let me know and I'll put a link up.

6ATl90X.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back