- 300

- Italy
there's something to be fixed in the car in the middle... shadows f. i.No, this is what we are thinking about View attachment 896025
there's something to be fixed in the car in the middle... shadows f. i.No, this is what we are thinking about View attachment 896025
Thanks, i don't mind at the folder name because i actually have a city version named acu_valencia (where i can find the updated version? EDIT: i have deltafox update, is a simple skin, but my ACU's track is still named acu_valencia)
Anyway i will change the name
My track is drivable?
For sure the guardrails doesn't work as collider walls, because i haven't still renamed in the correct way.
Oh, I thought you'd done something to the sound to make it better lol...I'm gonna install that one anywaysIf you mean the original sound mod file, you can get it on racedepartment here:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lexus-lfa-sound-mod.10702/
I'll be releasing the sfx and data folders to the edit I'm working on once I've finished testing it. It's the rev limiter on the GT1 that I'm worried about.
Guys sorry to bother you but how do I duplicate a car??? I want to duplicate the BZ Dodge Viper to use it for traffic but I dont know how, please help!
Graphically, excellent update! The road surface could be improved some with some tire marks, etc. (look at the previous version) to make it look even better.
Track feel and layout--I think it's very good. The last part of the track, the elevation changes are slightly more enhanced--it might be more accurate, but I'm not sure.
Yes, the walls don't have any collision--I discovered that immediately because for some reason, my brake pedal wasn't registering at all when I started the first time.
I think there's something not set up correctly that has to do with the timing--I was getting weird lap time results.
Coincidentally, I was driving the "old" version I had yesterday, and I was thinking how nice it would be if someone would updated that mod, or provide a better one.
Good job! Waiting for future updates!
its being worked onHey Guys,
I know some of you are crazy converter pros and i would like to suggest a car i've been dying to get in Assetto Corsa!!
It's the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2019 from ACC. I thought if the Lexus and NSX GT3 can both be converted maybe that's the case as well with the Porsche as well.
It would be absolutely awesome if someone could do it, since I (and I believe many more) would really enjoy having this car.
Greetings,
Jakob![]()
Is it even worth searching for? ..interior probably far from urd's dtm quality, with questionable physics.No, this is what we are thinking about View attachment 896025
I seem to remember liking it. Must dig it out and lay down some stripes.It's definitely a great handling vehicle and lots of fun to throw around. I had a lot more fun driving it after I lowered the seat so I wasn't seeing above the front roll bar any longer.
How do you feel about the 944 Turbo Wangan version?
View attachment 896001
Thanks! Looking very good at this early stage.Hi to all.
I'm making a conversion from RF2 of the Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, authorized by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam.
Actually i can't use my driving rig, so i can't make the AI. Anyone can help me and do it?
This is the track in actual state:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p4vo5ndy7zc3hkm/Valencia.zip/file
Obviously is wip state and i can only loading and viewing with free camera F7, not driving, so any help to find some bug is appreciated (i found one writng this message... old circuit logo on the marshall tower on the starting line).
Thank you
View attachment 896010 View attachment 896011 View attachment 896012 View attachment 896013 View attachment 896014 View attachment 896018
1st gen fbSpeaking of searching, anyone know where a first gen 78-80 Mazda RX-7 mod might be found?
I'm having no luck.
There is a script called QuickBMS that works for this. Search Youtube for "QuickBMS Assetto Corsa" to find it. Cheers!
Thank you.
I'll check the placement of the starting line cubes, even if actually i can't drive it (i'll be back to ask your help)
I start this project by tryng to update the old AC R.Tormo, it seems to have a good "road" base, but is a very early version, with few objects and some low poly surfaces (sand and grass for example) and i'm not enough good with blender to complete it.
So i choose to make the conversion of the digga's RF2 version, which is already a complete track.
I'll try also to add some skid marks, i've never do it, let's see![]()
Thanks! Looking very good at this early stage.
My only existing Valencia track was Valencia Street Circuit. Can't believe I missed the ACU version, and this other one with the same folder name as this one.
Anyone have links?
No, this is what we are thinking about View attachment 896025
Hi to all.
I'm making a conversion from RF2 of the Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, authorized by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam.
Thank you! Think I'll swap some rims, give it a tune and some liveries and make it a racer...
Thank you! Think I'll swap some rims, give it a tune and some liveries and make it a racer...
Only thing I know of QuickBMS doing in relation to AC is extracting/packing data.acd files, which is already built into CM. That said, I've also used it for similar extractions with files from other games, so what else would it be useful for in AC? As far as car duplication goes, I believe the Car Tuner method already mentioned is probably the easiest.
Thank you.
I'll check the placement of the starting line cubes, even if actually i can't drive it (i'll be back to ask your help)
I start this project by tryng to update the old AC R.Tormo, it seems to have a good "road" base, but is a very early version, with few objects and some low poly surfaces (sand and grass for example) and i'm not enough good with blender to complete it.
So i choose to make the conversion of the digga's RF2 version, which is already a complete track.
I'll try also to add some skid marks, i've never do it, let's see![]()
What an unexpected yet pleasant surprise, I love the Stratos, thank you very much.
Excellent! Only thing is the very heavy steering (I have to decrease ffb strength) in comparison with other cars. Forme a minor detail. Just curiousif others also experience this heavy steering? Otherwise it could me something onmy side. DD1 wheel user.
But the level of detail both physics and graphics are sublime! Thanks.
I've used it to create a fleet of Kunos' native cars that have altered mass, tire or LOD values. i.e., I have Kunos' cars that load with the lowest poly LOD file only, so night races at the Nordshleif with 75 cars in VR is achievable. Yes, there are a few OSRW and other tracks out there with up to 108 pit stalls. Another example, if you duplicate, then alter ONLY the mass of a favorite GT3 car from 1380kg to.......say 780kg you have just created an entirely new car class where they can compete with the Ferrari F138. LOL. Yes, simcade for sure, but to each his own...........Also, By keeping the data.acd unpacked (QuickBMS) it's efficient to quickly duplicate cars. Not sure if the CM data.acd extract allows you to keep data.acd unpacked(?)
So what you're saying is, the only use of QuickBMS is for data.acd extraction? Yeah, CM does thatAnd it's literally as simple as one click. You can still play with a /data directory instead of a data.acd file. As for the duplication, you're just renaming folders, KN5's, sfx, and the like? Car Tuner does all that too
I'm not saying QuickBMS is a bad thing - quite the contrary. But it's an extra utility that we don't really need when we already have it built into CM. Matter of fact, since QuickBMS is open source, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually integrated into CM and that's how CM works it's magic
I've used it to create a fleet of Kunos' native cars that have altered mass, tire or LOD values. i.e., I have Kunos' cars that load with the lowest poly LOD file only, so night races at the Nordshleif with 75 cars in VR is achievable. Yes, there are a few OSRW and other tracks out there with up to 108 pit stalls. Another example, if you duplicate, then alter ONLY the mass of a favorite GT3 car from 1380kg to.......say 780kg you have just created an entirely new car class where they can compete with the Ferrari F138. LOL. Yes, simcade for sure, but to each his own...........Also, By keeping the data.acd unpacked (QuickBMS) it's efficient to quickly duplicate cars. Not sure if the CM data.acd extract allows you to keep data.acd unpacked(?)
Hi to all.
I'm making a conversion from RF2 of the Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, authorized by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam.
Actually i can't use my driving rig, so i can't make the AI. Anyone can help me and do it?
This is the track in actual state:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p4vo5ndy7zc3hkm/Valencia.zip/file
Obviously is wip state and i can only loading and viewing with free camera F7, not driving, so any help to find some bug is appreciated (i found one writng this message... old circuit logo on the marshall tower on the starting line).
Thank you
View attachment 896010 View attachment 896011 View attachment 896012 View attachment 896013 View attachment 896014 View attachment 896018
Hi Ema,Hi to all.
I'm making a conversion from RF2 of the Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit, authorized by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam.
Obviously is wip state and i can only loading and viewing with free camera F7, not driving, so any help to find some bug is appreciated (i found one writng this message... old circuit logo on the marshall tower on the starting line).
Thank you