- 2,612

- United Kingdom
@MrB00 Just so you know, I'm blaming you for me starting work on this
![]()
I told myself no more Singer skins, but... I can't help it!
Haha - Looks really good dude. HMU when you finish that one
@MrB00 Just so you know, I'm blaming you for me starting work on this
![]()
I told myself no more Singer skins, but... I can't help it!
Here's the sound fix with the renamed files for the Hyundai Genesis GT4 tune I made:
If you downloaded it already and fixed the sound then ignore this.
No, the 3D clouds don´t affect your FPS. Even better, you will save some frames since they are rendered differently than the 2D clouds.
What mod is that one?
No, the 3D clouds don´t affect your FPS. Even better, you will save some frames since they are rendered differently than the 2D clouds.
I'll test also and report back.I got 10% fps loss with 3d clouds enabled
RTX2070S, Ryzen3600
I downloaded the base fashion a year ago from the Russian website, then it turned out that there was a similar fashion on Rally World.
I changed the shader settings, changed the rims to wheels with 306 maxi, and I'm doing new physics, I'll add to the download here when I'm done.
No, the 3D clouds don´t affect your FPS. Even better, you will save some frames since they are rendered differently than the 2D clouds.
I got 10% fps loss with 3d clouds enabled
RTX2070S, Ryzen3600
to be able to easily enable/disable/delete it not having to dig through the various folders.
Obviously you can manually install it taking the file from the MODS folder to the main AC folder
edit: @Masscot I forgot to tell you is aimed at VR users because is less heavier on fps without losing quality
Hm, tried and got bits of amg gt3 2020, so don't replace kn/lods, but just copy paste to cloned kunos folder + rename new data_2020 to just data.
What?! Sorry but if I just clone the original ks_amg folder and put the files from the 2020 car into it, the game crashes during loading.
Hm, guess it only works on original kunos. Copy/paste and then you can add ext_config from white skin to other skins for a 2020 facelift, but skins will need a rework.What?! Sorry but if I just clone the original ks_amg folder and put the files from the 2020 car into it, the game crashes during loading.
I copied the Kunos car, pasted the AGU add-ons, removed 2020 from the data.acd and the car seems to work. It has the same name as Kunos original so I renamed that one first to avoid conflicts.You can't just copy the folder tho, because you would need to change some values in the data (I believe) otherwise the game would crash. To copy the car, you should use Car Tuner instead, as it copies the whole folder and changes some datas for the copied car internally to work.
Found on Facebook - Vector W8 TwinTurbo :
'Since someone here called Benjamin asked for a link of this Vector W8 TwinTurbo made by Fernando Valentim from Brazil which I posted this image in a post here yesterday, I went ahead uploading it for all of you obviously.
Now go and relive all of your GT2 childhood wet dreams with it in Seattle just like I did days ago lol'
![]()
Link : https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1uLeL0R...Q!tVd4rOLbBkWfV90AWAFhGE5p3u9_kYU1y8XrdNK9PXI
What?! Sorry but if I just clone the original ks_amg folder and put the files from the 2020 car into it, the game crashes during loading.
Found on Facebook - Vector W8 TwinTurbo :
'Since someone here called Benjamin asked for a link of this Vector W8 TwinTurbo made by Fernando Valentim from Brazil which I posted this image in a post here yesterday, I went ahead uploading it for all of you obviously.
Now go and relive all of your GT2 childhood wet dreams with it in Seattle just like I did days ago lol'
![]()
Link : https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1uLeL0R...Q!tVd4rOLbBkWfV90AWAFhGE5p3u9_kYU1y8XrdNK9PXI
What mod is that?Mine has a co-driver?