> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
I thought I already done :P
I guess not now but soon, so that I can give you some bumps in the future :lol:
You mean music from the NA? can't agree more 👍
btw cant wait to see your new minimalism

Hehe. I can expect the first two updates will be nice because I have a lot of images, so the selection must be the best. But... I think I'm going to wait till you decide to do the polar mix :grumpy:, because I also want to enjoy while you're working :lol:. No really, you must do it, I need graphic feed.

Btw, one day you will have to explain me something about your avatar. Sulery it's not there by chance :D

Salu2.alexwrc

Sulery? what you talking about? my avatar is nothing after you see this
http://sqwall.deviantart.com/art/I2B-Raven-Virtual-Road-Tour-46730532
I just add the reflection and blinking circle LOL ... I think reflection is getting old in GTP

That means you cheated! We all thought you created it! You cheated little....

Anyhow Alex....I like your new signature. Also how is creating my new sig for my pictures going? I understand if you are busy and don't mind waiting for ages, it's summer after all. Good luck with it!

Here is the review for you!
I love the idea of first 3 shots came with racing number of X3. Would that be more wonderful if both Ruf shots replaced with race cars? I also like the panel comes with the livery's color.

Your photos are always wonderful with the lighting and color. Only problem is that you don't enjoy to rework the doorlines to finer detail. C9 and Clio are good examples of how you get the wheels done. I presume you spend lots of time studying real photos to mimic the result. Somehow I still have trouble to get it right. Everytime I look at your wheel works and I learn what I was missing. That's all good :D

Ruf Yellowbird is a very cool car to shoot, specially the Ring meant alot to it. Backfire one is great. I see the shadow on the tarmac is sharper than on grass. You just prove that real grasses aren't flat. However I would love to see the shape of 911 on the shadow, but I guess nobody care as much as I do :P Oh ... the slippery sign is an interesting element to the photo as well.

Hope to see your new work to wow me soon ;)

Hey! It was almost 3 months since my the last visit here lol. Thanks all for your visitis and comments. It's time to show a new thing... it's... Okay, it's rare lol and a bit funny I hope. I didn't feel confident when modifying the photos, I don't know why suzuka is a special place to manage the color balance without getting it artificial. I had to do a few tryings (tests?) before dropping the final release.

Click on the numbers!
1563136558_2613270de2_o.jpg

Salu2.alexwrc​

OMG. The panel is awesome, and idea has everything to do with the Clios Trophy (little coulor rounded things). I never would have thought of that. Is that your hand writhing?

The shots are also very good. Both in composition, car cleaning and shot cleaning. I love the road, you make it look so good, I just want to pass there with a bicycle and feel the road on the tires (yes, since I can’t drive, yet). Other thing I’ve noticed was the wheels, they are so dam good. I love them, and the breaks behind. You are truly a master. Great Update 👍

lol, yes it's my hand writing. There isn't any font that could give that real feeling. Next time I'll consider an holographic tarmac for your bike haha. Thanks for stopping by 👍

Salu2.alexwrc

The panel is insane!!! Very original Alex!! And the shots are (as usual) pieces of art!!! Great details in all of them. So damm perfect. The last shot is my favourite, mostly because of the camera, great capture there mate!!

5 Stars work Alex, well done:)

BTW...check my gallery, U don´t go there in ages :lol:

Oh my god.....that is sweet!!!! :drool: This definitely one of my favorites!! Well the panel looks fantastic and unique. Well its nice of you to use a pink clio since its one of my favorite colors (if you didnt know) Its just down right gorgeous!!!! :D

The panel is so original and great looking. Simply love every single pixel of it, including those handwriting :D I bet that is the magic of tablet! Each picture looks great as usual, and they have your signature purplish style. Somehow it reminds moglet's purple tone that he is addicted to. However I am a bit surprise that you have applied this much of noise to these shots, are you trying to hide bad textures? j/k The rims are nice enough, but I always hope to see more killer light editing on rims, like the one you did the M3 GTR at the Ring. Anyhow remember I have some entries of Calsonic R32 Skyline GTR at Suzuka? I have few more shots just as good as your Clio update. Maybe I should work on them when I have time :)

That is simply fantastic! Amazingly creative and original, and that's before even looking at the pictures!! +rep, very well deserved!!! :crazy:

NTX1982. lol thanks. You've a new visit in your gallery.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan. People usually don't understand my writing btw haha.

mnm_bmx. I also think the pinky Clios are very funny. I like the color as well.

franz. Thanks hehe. It was difficult to get a nice tone at Sukuza, I don't know why. I wanted a sunny mood, but finally a veriety of colors came out. I'll try to work on the rims next time, I'm agree the GTR ones was interesting. And yes, I remember the Clasonic you entered in one comp. Thanks for stoppping by.

Arathorn. lol I'll have to do a Conguitos version of this thing.

Touring Mars. Be warnered you're being addicted to my updates lol j/k. Thanks for your usual visits and reps.

Brock5000. Thanks, it was a crazy idea lol, but worked.

jgda9rs. Don't be hard :'( haha.

Observer. Thanks!

Salu2.alexwrc

Wow, this update is very nice. The panel looks so cute with those M&M's in it, and it's very nice found that you took the car numbers and put them on the M&M's. The handwriting looks amazing too, really goes along nice with the M&M's. The pics themselves are very well compositioned, especially the last two, and the lighting is realistic. The last shot is for me the best of the bunch, it looks so clean and the background is nice looking too. I know you haven't got a PS2 anymore to make shots, but please keep editing old shots, I want to see more eye-candy from you. :P

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I've followed your gallery for a while now even though I haven't posted. I like the panels that you pioneered, this is one of the best I've seen though, very creative and colorful! Out of the images themselves, the first, fourth and fifth stand out for me. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming!

People must know this.

It's called Faszination in the Nürburgring, and Ruf automobile offers the original film in the "Faszination DVD". Its quality is quite poor anyways, acourding to the disc prize plus taxes... The entire test was published in Auto Motor und Sport magazine.

I took some photos in the past, starring the Yellow Bird and the Ring. It was funny, and interesting photos came out. So, here they are.

Remember to click on each thumbnail!

2080134956_e51734f3f1_o.jpg

Salu2.alexwrc​

God you're alive ... I found GT4 section quite a town of death these days
I would blame myself as well for being too lazy for working on new pictures

Back to your update! It is absolutely fantastic! Those powerslides work really well to mimic the well-known yellowbird video. The center piece near the tunnel is stunning with all these reflections and glares. I can simply stare at it for few hours. BTW, does the 3D rims work for you without much editing work?

I've a bunch of lonely photos in my HDD lol, so after almost finishing a scale model for the university, I wanted to "relax" a bit showing these old photos.

The rims worked fine, no specific editing was needed. The perspective and lighting matched the scene perfectly. They only problem was those small edges of the wheels and car body... you know, low resolution, jpeg compression, low polys, big crap to fix.

So thanks for giving me the rims, and hope to see you in action or something, I don't like to get bored :D

Salu2.alexwrc

the video is a bit scary. but i guess piloting that ruf around the 'ring isn't easy at all. but the pictures are more tidy than the driving in the video. the tunnel pic in monaco is a classic. great reflections and glare. and the 3d rims are to die for. great work alex.

Beautiful update! I liked shots 1, 3, 4, and 5. 👍 The ground in front of the car looks kind of weird in shot 2.

Thank you also for commenting in my gallery.

I just love the look of the first three shots, however if I had to pick just one shot out of all the shots, it would have to be the third one. The reason being, it looks like something from a magazine.

The third photo is purely beautiful, good to see you are alive (though I guess I can't talk).

Back