Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 578 comments
US Spec Giulia (I think its Ti spec). :drool: I think ill be waiting a few years for the spec I want in the uk if it ever comes.

guilia6.jpg
guilia3.jpg
guilia2.jpg

g3.jpg
g2.jpg

Attachments

• guilia5.jpg
    guilia5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7
  • guilia4.jpg
    guilia4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 6
Bt2_IO7.jpg

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/313-dealers-purchasing-ordering/3353-order-form-recieved.html

My dealer just sent me a copy of their order form in an Excel spread sheet for the Guilia. He said they will be getting them in next month. He says "their goal is to have us put in our customers request so that they can send us what the customer wants"

Not sure how to post a file but if someone wants to shoot me a PM with an email address who knows how to, that would be great.

Looks like some options overseas come standard here, like the power seat. Sadly there are no prices attached to the form, I've just emailed the dealer asking for these.
The options packages include

Driver Assistance Package- Adaptive Cruise, Lane Departure, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collission Warning, High-Beam Assist

Climate Group- ASQ Air Quality and Cooled Glove Box

Hi-Fi Audio Package- 14 Speakers w/Subwoofer, 900-watt/12-channel Amplifier

Carbon Fiber Steering and Shifter Accent Group- Leather/Alcantara Steering wheel w/Carbon Fiber Accent, Six-Speef Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

Doesn't look like a sunroof is an option.

I saw the Alfa Romeo Giulia series on MotorWeek earlier today. No matter how you look at it, this car is totally gorgeous. It is like an Italian BMW or an Italian Audi. I always prefer Alfa Romeo cars in Rosso Alfa. I still haven't seen the 4C in person, but I surely want to see the Giulia in person. Even luckier if I were to see the Giulia Quadrifoglio. $37K USD is not a bad price for the base model. $72K USD for the Giulia Quadrifoglio is also reasonable.

Regardless, me likey.

[UPDATE] Why did I use the pound (#) sign instead of dollars? Changes made.

I saw the Alfa Romeo Giulia series on MotorWeek earlier today. No matter how you look at it, this car is totally gorgeous. It is like an Italian BMW or an Italian Audi. I always prefer Alfa Romeo cars in Rosso Alfa. I still haven't seen the 4C in person, but I surely want to see the Giulia in person. Even luckier if I were to see the Giulia Quadrifoglio. #37K USD is not a bad price for the base model. #72K USD for the Giulia Quadrifoglio is also reasonable.

Regardless, me likey.
The 4C in Person is much wider then you think it is, it has a Supercar look to it.

Choices choices. Steel gray with red or bone interior? Or go Red with bone interior? Can't wait to see them.

according to Car & Driver, This thing is almost as Fast as a Hellcat in the 1/4 at 11.9 Seconds!!!

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2017-alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-test-review

C/D TEST RESULTS:

Zero to 60 mph: 3.6 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 8.1 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 13.8 sec
Zero to 150 mph: 19.9 sec
Rolling start, 5-60 mph: 4.2 sec
Top gear, 30-50 mph: 2.5 sec
Top gear, 50-70 mph: 2.8 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 11.9 sec @ 121 mph
Top speed (mfr's est): 191 mph
Braking, 70-0 mph: 143 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 1.00 g

Crazy. I remember the SHO was quick with 220hp. Then, the 265(?)hp Neon RT 157+mph. Then, the first 300 SRT8 171mph(I'm leaving out the E60 M5, etc on purpose). Incredible what sedans can do today.

Looks like I could lease a Giulia 2.2JTDM on 20k P/a for a cool £550 a month...

Not sure Alfa intend to compete with the business users chasing the BMW and Mercedes.

EDIT: Sorry missed 20k p/a that you wrote :dunce:
You can still get a lease deal cheaper than £550 a month with 20k a year on a 2.2 jtdm though and it seems well priced against the BMW 3 series.

You can get a Lease deal a lot cheaper than that on a 2.2jtdm

(deals from 10k pa)
Business from about £250 + Vat
Personal from about £280 (deposit dependent)

Even a PCP no deposit is cheaper than £550 a month

Which puts the pricing in direct competition with a BMW 3 series.

Last edited:
Crazy. I remember the SHO was quick with 220hp. Then, the 265(?)hp Neon RT 157+mph. Then, the first 300 SRT8 171mph(I'm leaving out the E60 M5, etc on purpose). Incredible what sedans can do today.

Neon SRT you mean, I never saw an RT with that figure, but my family owned an SRT with 270 due to stage 1 stuff from the dealer. And it would get to that speed. I don't feel it's incredible, you just showed a linear transition from the old 90s SHO to now, it makes sense.

Last edited:
Neon SRT you mean, I never saw an RT with that figure, but my family owned an SRT with 270 due to stage 1 stuff from the dealer. And it would get to that speed. I don't feel it's incredible, you just should a linear transition from the old 90s SHO to now, it makes sense.
Yeah couldn't remember RT or SRT with the step up options.

Neon SRT you mean, I never saw an RT with that figure, but my family owned an SRT with 270 due to stage 1 stuff from the dealer. And it would get to that speed. I don't feel it's incredible, you just should a linear transition from the old 90s SHO to now, it makes sense.

it was "SRT-4". it wasnt badged as a Neon. it was the 1st Actual SRT as it was the 1st Car Branded "SRT"

it was "SRT-4". it wasnt badged as a Neon. it was the 1st Actual SRT as it was the 1st Car Branded "SRT"

No it was the Dodge Neon SRT-4, I wasn't just SRT-4, and in fact SRT didn't have a global branding that wasn't just seen as a performance division well after the Neon left the building. It wasn't the first to be brand SRT either it was one of a couple with the Viper being the other. SRT being a derivative of the old PVO division at Chrysler.

No it was the Dodge Neon SRT-4, I wasn't just SRT-4, and in fact SRT didn't have a global branding that wasn't just seen as a performance division well after the Neon left the building. It wasn't the first to be brand SRT either it was one of a couple with the Viper being the other. SRT being a derivative of the old PVO division at Chrysler.
He is right that it never had a "neon" badge on it.

Okay and just like the argument for other cars like it, it still is manufactures as a Dodge Neon SRT-4 despite a badge not being there. If the argument is there is no neon badge, fine I agree, what ever that brings to the conversation between me and @05XRA about how interesting performance in cars like this has climbed over the past couple decades...I missed it.

Cause I don't see the relevance. Like I said my family owned one some years ago, and I'm quite aware of what it did and didn't have, I was just telling him the car he was actually thinking of, while making comment on the rise in power of four door production cars.

That's cause of marketing bs from Dodge they didn't want the car to be seen as a neon, they never advertised it or put a neon badge on the outside of it. But on the Windows sticker, registration and title it said neon as model not SRT4

Last edited:
AUST spec
http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/52FE7B45ACC7AFB5CA25809E0006194C
ALFA Romeo has announced that its Giulia QV power champion will arrive on February 16 this year with a BMW M3 and Mercedes-AMG C63-baiting price of $143,900 before on-road costs.

With a turbocharged 2.9-litre V6 producing an effervescent 375kW and 600Nm, the hottest Giulia has the punch to do battle with Mercedes and BMW’s segment-defining hyper sedans and, with the confirmation of pricing, the flagship Alfa has a bottom line to compete as well.

BMW’s M3 still represents the bargain of the high-performance luxury sedan market with a ticket price of $139,615, but the Competition version is $715 more expensive than the Alfa at $144,615.

Mercedes-AMG weighs into the fiercely competitive market with its C63 S priced at a significant $14,215 more than the QV at $158,115.

its Useless... cant hold 5 passengers, has small 16.5 cubic ft. of cargo space, its so.... not practical.
Its rides like a GT3 car so its uncomfortable while cursing, its so Uncomfortable while driving at the limit. The only lights it see daily is these

Its So useless....../Sarcasm

I like it. Normally a Mercedes guy, but this has just the right amount of Sport, and Luxury. When I get the money, It'll definitely be on my list.

Latest Posts

Back