Alfa Romeo Giulia 2016

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 578 comments
I'll say, this Alfa is rather handsome. The neo-Giulia looks like the shot to the arm that Alfa Romeo (desperately) needs, and so far it sounds really promising. All we need to know now is how well it's priced, and how good its quality will be. The Giulia is not short on rivals, and they won't welcome it with flowers and hugs, if you catch my drift...

410277ScreenShot199.jpg

With the QV making 510hp, it'll be treading in very dangerous territory currently occupied by the C63 S and soon to be joined by the planned XE-R.

It's very 3 Series!!

Proportions & stance very similar... in profile it could be a 3er.
Agreed, though it's got just enough in the details to define it as an Alfa. I suppose in many ways, it'd be foolish not to give it a hint of 3-series - the BMW is the big target, after all.

With the QV making 510hp, it'll be treading in very dangerous territory currently occupied by the C63 S and soon to be joined by the planned XE-R.

If Alfa Romeo plays its cards right it could set a price tag on the Giulia QV to significantly undercut both of those. Even if it doesn't, Alfa Romeo are going to emphasise 'WE HAVE FERRARI ENGINES!!11!!1!' in their marketing campaigns to make it more appealing, probably not in that much danger.

Exposed CF? In an Alfa? *cringes* I could understand real wood, but CF is bit too much.

I requested that my post and the replies to it be merged with your new thread since that is where they belonged. I didn't know it would automatically sort them by post time giving me the OP.
It's all cool, these things happen.

The question is, since the top model we are seeing here competes against the likes of a C63 AMG, what's the price going to be?

So, after reading a comment saying something along the lines of "it looks better every second"...

...I ended up staring at the same high-res front view picture for atleast an hour.

Back