All Avatar Related Items Here....

If anyone can make this into a 120x120px avatar, I will owe you big time.

BB2B6F63EC57B2F947FB2C922CD87.jpg

Could somebody please turn this into a Premium-sized avatar?

6737936317_3471e1ca2d_z.jpg

If it is possible, can you also remove the two guys standing on the left? If you can't do it, that's okay.

I am trying to upload an avatar I created and I keep getting the notice that the upload failed. Dimensions are 82 x 85, 8.6 kb so it's not a size issue. It's saved as a PNG file. Tried several times and keep getting the "upload failed" message...any ideas?

My guess is that the file itself has some file extension issues.

Do you have your computer set up to show file extensions or do you hide it?

Host it to image shack or flicker or whatever, if you are already doing that then I don't know.

I tried to use an image directly off my computer. So I should host it on ImageShack? Then what? Use the direct link like any other photo?

My guess is that the file itself has some file extension issues.

Do you have your computer set up to show file extensions or do you hide it?

I'm not computer savvy I'll admit that. What would a file extension issue be? Something incompatible with GTP you mean? What should I look for? I wouldn't even know where to look to set up hiding extensions or not...lol..:dunce:

I tried to use an image directly off my computer. So I should host it on ImageShack? Then what? Use the direct link like any other photo?

I'm not computer savvy I'll admit that. What would a file extension issue be? Something incompatible with GTP you mean? What should I look for? I wouldn't even know where to look to set up hiding extensions or not...lol..:dunce:

I've never been able to direct upload to gtp, not sure why. It's never really bothered me enough to look into extensions etc. So yes, uploading to a file hosting site and then using the pic url is how I do it. There is an option in the avatar settings that says something like "choose online url" or some sort. Just cut and past as you would embed an image.

I am trying to upload an avatar I created and I keep getting the notice that the upload failed. Dimensions are 82 x 85, 8.6 kb so it's not a size issue. It's saved as a PNG file. Tried several times and keep getting the "upload failed" message...any ideas?

Coming VERY late to the party here, but I believe avatar images must be either .gifs or .jpg files. In particular no .bmps and I believe no .png's.

I've never been able to direct upload to gtp, not sure why. It's never really bothered me enough to look into extensions etc. So yes, uploading to a file hosting site and then using the pic url is how I do it. There is an option in the avatar settings that says something like "choose online url" or some sort. Just cut and past as you would embed an image.

I didn't know you could put an avatar image on an external site. When I had an avatar for a brief time, I'd uploaded it to GTP. That was about two years ago, I believe.

BobK
Coming VERY late to the party here, but I believe avatar images must be either .gifs or .jpg files. In particular no .bmps and I believe no .png's.
I'm not positive about bmps, but png's are definitely allowed.
I didn't know you could put an avatar image on an external site. When I had an avatar for a brief time, I'd uploaded it to GTP. That was about two years ago, I believe.
Regardless of where it comes from (uploaded from your computer or a website), all avatars are hosted on GTP's server.

I think. :P

Many internetz for the user who can turn this into an avatar.

tumblr_m2mr9ldhoV1r04fpxo1_500.gif

Here you go:
Not sure what Max size is for a premium user so I made it 120 pixels wide and its 172 Kb....dont know if its too large either.

tumblr_m2mr9ldhoV1r04fpxo1_500_zpscaa6226a.gif

TB
The limits are 120x120 and 25k.

Darn, reduced size to 100 and reduced color count from 46 to 16 and reduced quality (while keeping it watchable) and still at 45k...oh well :guilty: maybe someone more adept can figure it out.

436139-i78.photobucket.com-albums-j120-mackenziester-Stick-People-StickFight.gif
Make this one animated to 100x100 (standard user) please.Mysteriously I can't get it to animate when in use by me as an avatar.

Actually, even though it is indeed 100x100, it breaches the 20KB size limit of standard users by far. Reducing it may not be possible unless my measurements are incorrect.

This one weighs in under the 25k limit at 18.6k The first pic in Danny's post is also under the 25k limit.

wolf-gray-color-beautiful-kewl1_zps30eb9578.jpg

Believe it or not, my avatar was supposed to be a .gif.

:ouch: Could anyone walk me through the steps of reducing file size to Premo avatar size? I've actually got a few .gif files to use. :lol: All of them are still Molly Quinn.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv.gif

tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500.gif

tumblr_lxq739Resa1rnnqmmo1_250.gif

Any one of these could hopefully fit.

Back