• 61 comments
Russian Federation
Russia, Moscow
Dionisiy
U0MY8s6aCuw.jpg

JcM_dzv7uDU.jpg

Kj-1E5L8bZ0.jpg

kUA0zUxhwrs.jpg

Assuming that these pictures are real, I think they've tried to replicate the old Le Mans racers in this design. Or at least pay Homage to them...

A210

5305.jpg 15907.jpg

Or maybe the A220?

1968_alpine_a220_12_m.jpg

Not sure why though as it's supposed to be a vision of future cars...

I'm not a fan of the weird fins on the rear in the concept drawings but otherwise it looks cool.

Me likey. This looks like it would be perfect for a Le Mans 24 hour race.

@Dionisiy I've noticed you're often first with these reveals. Do you have regular sites that you check or do you get notified somehow of when and where to look?

That conflicts with what they showed the other day.

Are we getting more than one? This one looks like the old LeMans racer.

The one the other day was the 2nd prototype but not final according to the news item. I'm guessing they had to publish it before the final one got revealed.

I did wonder whether there was a hint in that article that the final car was close to ready for reveal.

I also wonder whether this reveal today might mean an update not far away...? Not intending to speculate but it would be about a month since last "proper" update. I'm still having fun with Sierra tho so not worried either way.

Assuming that is indeed the final design then I think it looks great. I can see why some wouldn't like it but I would be delighted to get this in GT6.

I like the crazy futuristic take on the old Alpine A220. Bring it on!

Dear Polyphony Digital Inc. ...let us change/or/paint the wheels! ( 99% of my cars have black wheels ) [they work better in replays]

Back