VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.0

— added INTERNAL GLASS
— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wipers animation
— created left/right mirrors
— detached car lights in the 3D model
— created lights and extralights configuration ini file
— headlights, extra lights, fog lights, brake lights, rear lights, reverse gear, turn signals left/right, hazard lights ON/OFF.
— dashboard lights, tun signals left/right, fog lights, extra lights ON/FF
— added hood visual damage

Enjoy the car! :D

Download

*new link due to 7zip errors reported!

:drool: Thanks so much for all your work @delpinsky seeing this made my day.

One more :cheers:
__custom_showroom_1557867205.png

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/10-dragonspeed-lmp1-skin-for-dallara-br1.26792/

Le Mans FM7 ai

Better ai for Le Mans, chicane
ai behaves themselves now, shouldnt crash into outside barrier on first Mulsane chicane n ****.
Added an ideal line for noobs, apparently helps ai calculate fuel load. URD Ford gt should not pit on lap one. (URD ford gt still pits early must be bug with the Mod?)
Track limits are a bit strict but ai functions better that way, i think

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhtjo9byrxk8712/Le_Mans_ai.rar/file

should work on all the chicane versions.

Last edited:
Le Mans FM7 ai

Better ai for Le Mans, chicane
ai behaves themselves now, shouldnt crash into outside barrier on first Mulsane chicane n ****.
Added an ideal line for noobs, apparently helps ai calculate fuel load. URD Ford gt should not pit on lap one.
Track limits are a bit strict but ai functions better that way, i think

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhtjo9byrxk8712/Le_Mans_ai.rar/file

should work on all the chicane versions.
biggest issue for AI used to be the final chicanes before start finish, atleast LMP1. GTE was fine

looking for a nice tacho in vintage style... mountable on the dashboard... if someone knows a car that has it, please, give me a hint ;)

This one is from the chevy bellair, but it is too big and to low poly... anyway, something like this one but a little smaller:

__custom_showroom_155ixjca.jpg

@Showmebest66 I've always been a fan of AD cars (I think I said something to that effect recently here on GTP), especially the cockpit modelling and shader work. Your cars are always of a consistently high quality. Where do the base models normally come from, and do you do much 3D modelling work yourselves or it is mainly applying the physics and shaders to pre-existing models?

Edit: ooh, I see you've recently released the Porsche 928 GTS, a car that's been a glaring omission in quality format from AC mods. Looks great!

8803aa_8d86446789e44367a702cb2a05f3dd36~mv2.webp

Greetings,

(Excuses for delay with answer)
There were quite lot of different situations and converstation from very beginning where peoples asked before or after purchase the very similiar questions. In result - some basic and more important information, as anwers. Hope, this will more or less good and full answer on your question.

Here it is:

- Where did you learn to make mods for AC so well?
Firstly and in start there were few good teachers. One or two of them relative work with 3d models. Mostly others - is about physics. Even it was a little experience with learns by personal conversation with Aris (physics developer in Kunos). Another pretty good master (IMO) in physics - Aphidgod. From another side - very various FAQs and information. From official to very small topics at forums and etc. Sound - there already was some experience, so basic things were not new for me and else is practice, practice, practice. For sure, important thing - to know what is quality about and to have intents about some high standarts.

Work is mostly about 3 main parts in car: physics, sound, model.
When we have all resources and sure, that we ready, than project is planning and starting.

For now, it take near 2 weeks (first 997 Porsche project was about 3-4 month).
One week or little less (for now it's more time be cause of Custom Shader Patch extensions and last improvements for AC engine) to completely adopt and to prepare 3D model in high quality.
It's mean not only to trying fit Kunos standarts in overall look. It's including full revision for material's structure, logic of objects, improved or created optimised textures and etc. Cars going with 2 nice (lods), which is enough for good PC perfomance in most cases.
Main goal relative model - trying to provide mostly enjoyable/realistic or let's say aesthetic look and feelings, while using exterior cameras, cockpit driving view and in showrooms.
Next week about working with sound and physics. So, physics - was one is most important detail about Assettodrive.net mods from very start. Most of Porsches, presented there were produced before official Kunos DLC packs and they based on originaly developed physics (of-course, with using some parts from new and older code - be cause it is simply logicaly and reasonably)

Data is from various resources:
- Owners from community (for now, owners of 930 Turbo, 944 Turbo S, 991, 997, Ferrari F430, AUDI, Mercedes, Renault, BMW)
- From car's owner's forums - very useful one
- Technical brochures; All kind of car's specifications;
- All kind of available reviews around web. Text, photos and videos. Driver's impressions, feelings and etc.
- Lot of guys enjoying track-days on different cars. This information can be very helpful, too.
- Some little kind of magic. It's mean - ability to understand more or less clearly/completely the Spirit of Machine. (What this car is about? For what reasons car builded and for what kind of driving? What is final result and so on...)

Very often some very specific data is not available and we use very similiar or similiar parts from Kunos cars as base (like suspension geometry). All this is with smart way of choice.
And what is most important - final result and final feelings from car.

Models from different resources. if it is possible to get it free - we will get it, if not - buying at different resources.

All cars have identic structure and logic, as KUNOS to have full connection with AC. So, there should be no any doubts. You can watch at site - there a lot of actual shots from gameplay, exactly. And lot of interior shots. One of goals there - to make mostly natural and detailed interiors to feel deeply experience. Not all cars with absolutely the same quality. For sure, they are all nicely done, but some of them are really high quality.

---

With best regards

I have a problem whith some car mods. When I try to play with them(for example the radical RL3 turbo or the M8 from endurance pack) in Content manager appears a message: "Race Canceled". I´ve tried changing the aero.ini file and it doesn´t work. Any idea?

Greetings,

(Excuses for delay with answer)
There were quite lot of different situations and converstation from very beginning where peoples asked before or after purchase the very similiar questions. In result - some basic and more important information, as anwers. Hope, this will more or less good and full answer on your question.

Here it is:

- Where did you learn to make mods for AC so well?
Firstly and in start there were few good teachers. One or two of them relative work with 3d models. Mostly others - is about physics. Even it was a little experience with learns by personal conversation with Aris (physics developer in Kunos). Another pretty good master (IMO) in physics - Aphidgod. From another side - very various FAQs and information. From official to very small topics at forums and etc. Sound - there already was some experience, so basic things were not new for me and else is practice, practice, practice. For sure, important thing - to know what is quality about and to have intents about some high standarts.

Work is mostly about 3 main parts in car: physics, sound, model.
When we have all resources and sure, that we ready, than project is planning and starting.

For now, it take near 2 weeks (first 997 Porsche project was about 3-4 month).
One week or little less (for now it's more time be cause of Custom Shader Patch extensions and last improvements for AC engine) to completely adopt and to prepare 3D model in high quality.
It's mean not only to trying fit Kunos standarts in overall look. It's including full revision for material's structure, logic of objects, improved or created optimised textures and etc. Cars going with 2 nice (lods), which is enough for good PC perfomance in most cases.
Main goal relative model - trying to provide mostly enjoyable/realistic or let's say aesthetic look and feelings, while using exterior cameras, cockpit driving view and in showrooms.
Next week about working with sound and physics. So, physics - was one is most important detail about Assettodrive.net mods from very start. Most of Porsches, presented there were produced before official Kunos DLC packs and they based on originaly developed physics (of-course, with using some parts from new and older code - be cause it is simply logicaly and reasonably)

Data is from various resources:
- Owners from community (for now, owners of 930 Turbo, 944 Turbo S, 991, 997, Ferrari F430, AUDI, Mercedes, Renault, BMW)
- From car's owner's forums - very useful one
- Technical brochures; All kind of car's specifications;
- All kind of available reviews around web. Text, photos and videos. Driver's impressions, feelings and etc.
- Lot of guys enjoying track-days on different cars. This information can be very helpful, too.
- Some little kind of magic. It's mean - ability to understand more or less clearly/completely the Spirit of Machine. (What this car is about? For what reasons car builded and for what kind of driving? What is final result and so on...)

Very often some very specific data is not available and we use very similiar or similiar parts from Kunos cars as base (like suspension geometry). All this is with smart way of choice.
And what is most important - final result and final feelings from car.

Models from different resources. if it is possible to get it free - we will get it, if not - buying at different resources.

All cars have identic structure and logic, as KUNOS to have full connection with AC. So, there should be no any doubts. You can watch at site - there a lot of actual shots from gameplay, exactly. And lot of interior shots. One of goals there - to make mostly natural and detailed interiors to feel deeply experience. Not all cars with absolutely the same quality. For sure, they are all nicely done, but some of them are really high quality.

---

With best regards
Thanks for the detailed response! :)

I have a problem whith some car mods. When I try to play with them(for example the radical RL3 turbo or the M8 from endurance pack) in Content manager appears a message: "Race Canceled". I´ve tried changing the aero.ini file and it doesn´t work. Any idea?
upload_2019-5-15_15-6-9.png

M8 GT3 by Rollovers.
The car loads fine, but if you have issues, check \Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt and custom_shaders_patch.log

Apologies for the off-topic, but this video deserves praise and appreciations!

1 lap with Raikkonen visor cam :bowdown: Simply fantastic, amazing whatever adjective you prefer!
I've texted Sauber if they can give us a full GP with this cam. Imagine how cool it would be!

I wonder why there is no short version of Barcelona in the AC?

Do you have it set to rain? Try setting the weather to non-rain. That car crashed for me the first time I tried and the log file suggested the crash occurred while loading wiper sound files. I set the weather to clear and everything loaded fine.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back