w5h5.jpg

zwcz.jpg

w83n.jpg

wr3q.jpg

b9d6.jpg

wb4x.jpg

xqmx.png

Link for the track :gtplanet:

My mod here : http://www.mediafire.com/file/00bie3p9ob1qtzn/Magny_Cours_mod_2019.rar/file

lhnu.png

Enjoy ;)

I wouldn’t normally ask or suggest, but Delta that’s a magnificent track list, would you entrain the thought of bundling them all in a “DeltaApproved” track pack?

In fact would anyone be interested in a GTP curated thread?

A read only thread of mods, that are tried, tested and even voted or verified as being the best of the best mods.

I’d he happy to create a discord or something. But it means that only the best of the best (tried tested and voted on) are listed in GTP approved sections.

I think it would make be a huge benefit to everyone, as it gets exhausting trawling through all the **** to find the diamond mods!

I noticed three versions of Phillip Island... ?
I have a really crappy one, then the V8SC version, which is nice but needs optimizing to run smooth... which other version is there ?

Edit: and if you have a different Townsville than the FVR version 0.8 (with the awful trees) ... ?

Last edited:
@Delta7Fox @slider666 Haha I'm such an idiot - I was so distracted by trying to fix my flickering I didn't even notice the Melbourne flags were stretched in my game too!!

doxugzW.jpg

Aownwe4.jpg

Not a massive problem for me but I'll just remove the flags as Slider666 suggested.

gh0n.png

I tested the 2018 version, but ... i haven't yet had troubles (with extraFx too)
Today with the 2019 version : :yuck:
i44t.jpg

5vqx.jpg

@MrB00 Without the extraFX, i have the same problem. :(

Thanks for your help đź‘Ť
Which track is used during the time attack event in AUS? Nvm found it, Eastern Creek Raceway

Last edited:
It was a fix for the existing melbourne_2019 that (most probably due to changes in CSP, like in several other tracks) suffered from multiple graphical issues.

That might explain the weird flag glitches then as I just installed it straight from Slider's link and didn't have the original installed first. Does anyone have a link for melbourne_2019 as I can't seem to find it!!

Unless I forgot, they gave us no hints up to now, unlike the incoming Audi 90GTO or the released Panoz.

Pay_nose on the left, guesses on the right?

First post! Hey guys and Gals.

Im really hoping its a Courage C60...... but the peugeot 2001 version. Doesn't look like the later pescarolo C60 evo version. I have a feeling its the Cadillac though. The splitter does look like the dome though too (but not the side behind the wheel)....and the back of the arch/body area looks C60 or Riley & Scott......or Cadillac haha.

Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see....

Last edited:
Wow, more questions than like, well i'm special. :sly:

iks
Wow so many Aussie tracks! :D
I like you too ! :lol:
wow !!! where do you find all your tracks ?
I worked hard to get them :D ;)
I wouldn’t normally ask or suggest, but Delta that’s a magnificent track list, would you entrain the thought of bundling them all in a “DeltaApproved” track pack?

In fact would anyone be interested in a GTP curated thread?

A read only thread of mods, that are tried, tested and even voted or verified as being the best of the best mods.

I’d he happy to create a discord or something. But it means that only the best of the best (tried tested and voted on) are listed in GTP approved sections.

I think it would make be a huge benefit to everyone, as it gets exhausting trawling through all the **** to find the diamond mods!
I think this is a really interesting idea, i'll see, i'll think about it, stay connected. :gtplanet:
I noticed three versions of Phillip Island... ?
I have a really crappy one, then the V8SC version, which is nice but needs optimizing to run smooth... which other version is there ?

Edit: and if you have a different Townsville than the FVR version 0.8 (with the awful trees) ... ?
Sorry Fana, i just got home from work, i’m gonna watch this today. :)
I’m working on it, patience young Jedi :cool:
Which track is used during the time attack event in AUS? Nvm found it, Eastern Creek Raceway
Same it's ok, i’ll find a link today or tomorow.

But only if you like my work. :indiff: :lol:

i'm finishing up the 2004 gumpert apollo is there any way to add light beams? Do i need to paste something in the lights.ini?
i only know the patch way with config, not per lights.ini, you need two sections (first you already have it seems):
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_0]
NAME=e_light_r1
BOUND_TO=head_lights
and this for the "beam"
[LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0]
NAME=e_light_r1
BIND_AS=head_lights
AFFECTS_TRACK=1
https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...80abf19e5b352ddca5f/_doc_config_cars.ini#L321

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "GzeroD, post: 12927053, membro: 306107"] Probabilmente tutti convertiti dalla stessa fonte. Il mio potrebbe fare con un aggiornamento? Domanda onesta, fammi sapere sui miglioramenti di cui potrebbe aver bisogno. [/ QUOTE]

Is the same model. Brickyard is centered, yours is moved to the left. Texture mapping is better in Brickyard, in my opinion.

Probably all converted from the same source. Could mine do with a refresh? Honest question, let me know about improvements it might need.

Dont know why your Indy is so blown out. Kinda do, probably me. Indy got a dark repave and grinding years ago :D
Same settings (minus clouds) in shots. If I make it near evening, not so bad.
I've been trying to find how to reduce direct sunlight to white in SOL and its effect. Reducing overall brightness isn't it.

Its how sun affects white only in SOL, I've tinkered forever on this, no bueno. Regardless of pp or shader version.
Its somewhere in the 14 pages of SOL settings. Any idea? :boggled:

Screenshot-3to-1990-nascar-oldsmobile-cutlass-hockenheim-2018-12.png

Screenshot-ks-mercedes-c9-indianapolis-sp-15-11-119-2-56-43.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back