- 7,532

- The Bunker
What the hell did I just drive?
These Bodo Gyorgy cars from Assettoland are very well made, but just... weird.
I'm guessing they're original designs made for AC (although there's a GTA vibe going on too). Anyone know anything about them?
The modder is obviously competent and knows his stuff, but rotating headlights and LEDs embeded in the wheel arches are very curious design decisions.
György Bodó seems to be a Transylvanian actor born over a hundred years ago, if that helps.
Edit: found this
And his website:
https://gyurijdesign.webnode.hu/
These just might be my new favourite cars of all time.
These Bodo Gyorgy cars from Assettoland are very well made, but just... weird.
I'm guessing they're original designs made for AC (although there's a GTA vibe going on too). Anyone know anything about them?
The modder is obviously competent and knows his stuff, but rotating headlights and LEDs embeded in the wheel arches are very curious design decisions.
György Bodó seems to be a Transylvanian actor born over a hundred years ago, if that helps.
Edit: found this
And his website:
https://gyurijdesign.webnode.hu/
These just might be my new favourite cars of all time.
Last edited: