Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,990 comments
Did we miss this?
Autodromo Most 2.1 by TMM.
Installed as a new track so I guess I missed it if nobody else did.
https://tm-modding.eu/download/auto...2fFc_uJd3Zp2GE8OBYuPZ1EDp69WKOrusudFjyvJsIyuE

20191115201201_1-1110x530.jpg

Edit: Legion's Atom is P E R F E C T for hot-lapping around here.

Last edited:
Did we miss this?
Autodromo Most 2.1 by TMM.
Installed as a new track so I guess I missed it if nobody else did.
https://tm-modding.eu/download/auto...2fFc_uJd3Zp2GE8OBYuPZ1EDp69WKOrusudFjyvJsIyuE

20191115201201_1-1110x530.jpg

Who fancies trying to throw the earth off its orbit?
I've doubled the number of Fiesta balloons at this track.

Most by name, most by nature... ;)

Screenshot_legion_ariel_atom_v8_tmm_autodrom_most_19-11-119-17-39-5.jpg

https://we.tl/t-ZiVRwoghYS

Edit: more permanent link here: https://anonfiles.com/qfg2keB9n6/tmm_autodrom_most_7z

Plop everything into the track folder, overwrite when asked and let the madness begin.

Last edited:
Who fancies trying to throw the earth off its orbit?
I've doubled the number of Fiesta balloons at this track.

Well, it is called 'Most'... ;)

https://we.tl/t-ZiVRwoghYS

Plop everything into the track folder, overwrite when asked and let the madness begin.

I'm seeing my mate later who has threatened to write a script for randomising the balloon positions so get ready for 1000 at that track that is French

I'm seeing my mate later who has threatened to write a script for randomising the balloon positions so get ready for 1000 at that track that is French
Wish him luck from me with making sure they all occupy their own space and don't overlap..!

Will do lol. Is there a height limit or any other limits that should be adhered to?
Keep them above 100m and you should be fine. Maybe cap the height at 800m so they don't get too small? You might have to go higher with a thousand of them though.
Don't forget he gets his face on a balloon if he succeeds.
;)

Prototype's scratch-built Kyalami should be hitting beta in a couple of days. It looks amazing.

This progress thread is a good read. His attention to detail is meticulous.

That track looks insanely good so far. Funny you posted this as I installed Kyalami 2000 today cause someone had updated the mesh for it. Haven't raced it yet so don't know what quality is like.

EDIT: Didn't see the thread linked when I downloaded it earlier so that would probably explain your post

Keep them above 100m and you should be fine. Maybe cap the height at 800m so they don't get too small? You might have to go higher with a thousand of them though.
Don't forget he gets his face on a balloon if he succeeds.
;)

That would be too funny. I'll be sure to tell him to give him some motivation to succeed :lol::lol:

Since i was whining about the divo not having a stock form I've made one myself.
original author: Peter Utecht
things that I've added:
corrected weight its in the stock form now the original mod had the weight of the chiron i think?
performance was reduced now the car goes at max between 380 to 385 km/h like the real thing.
tried to hide the 16 logo in front of the grill its still visible however if somebody could remove it please let me know
the only inaccurate thing about it is the air brake it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Since i was whining about the divo not having a stock form I've made one myself.
original author: Peter Utecht
things that I've added:
corrected weight its in the stock form now the original mod had the weight of the chiron i think?
performance was reduced now the car goes at max between 380 to 385 km/h like the real thing.
tried to hide the 16 logo in front of the grill its still visible however if somebody could remove it please let me know
the only inaccurate thing about it is the air brake it doesn't work.

Give @portakal a shout as he did something similar to logos on the Fiat Spider

Hey does anyone know of any TIME ATTACK cars and would be willing to share the names? Or hillclimb cars as they are essentially the same thing. you dont have to post links if they are somewhat easy to find cars. im looking to widen my time attack collection (Hillclimb cars count too!!) so far i have the following cars.
1. Beto fernandez Focus RS time attack cars (2 in the pack)
2. mitsubishi Time attack evo. the orange and gray one that only comes with 1 skin (makes 4 tons of downforce)
3. Subaru Sti Time attack same gray and orange one from the same creator as the evo.
4: subaru time attack from darren D
5: Sazuki Hillclimb from assetto land
6. Opel kaddett yellow monster
7. RTM 350Z Time attack
Last: Nission GTR Greddy (assettoland)

Hey does anyone know of any TIME ATTACK cars and would be willing to share the names? Or hillclimb cars as they are essentially the same thing. you dont have to post links if they are somewhat easy to find cars. im looking to widen my time attack collection (Hillclimb cars count too!!) so far i have the following cars.
1. Beto fernandez Focus RS time attack cars (2 in the pack)
2. mitsubishi Time attack evo. the orange and gray one that only comes with 1 skin (makes 4 tons of downforce)
3. Subaru Sti Time attack same gray and orange one from the same creator as the evo.
4: subaru time attack from darren D
5: Sazuki Hillclimb from assetto land
6. Opel kaddett yellow monster
7. RTM 350Z Time attack
Last: Nission GTR Greddy (assettoland)
I have these. If you need something let me know.
upload_2019-11-20_1-0-49.png

@GIBBONS

isleofman.png

It's easy. The flag is already there, just needs 'activation'.

Go to path = Users > your name > AppData > Local > AcTools Content Manager > Data > Miscellaneous
There you will find Countries.json and CountryIds.json.
In the first add a line "Isle of Man"
In the second add a line "IM": "Isle of Man",

Et voilà: flag will be present.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back