Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,844 comments
Hello to all,
I hope someone can help me:
after a long time I go back to playing in Macau but this effect makes me very annoying, with flashing lights and red track, excluded in the shadow areas.
I use CM and I have the csp.
I deleted the ini file in the extension / config / tracks / loaded folder but nothing changes.
On CM the track version is the most recent.
How can I solve it?
Thank you very much

You have an outdated ini file. Never delete the files in the loaded folder! Only delete files directly in the corresponding track folder (if there are older ini´s left) or outside the extension\config\track folder. In your case, go to CM, settings, track configs and click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner: "install automatically (recommended)". Then re-download the latest one for Macau again (it will be put into your loaded folder). You should have version 467 which is the latest one. Just simply right-click on the Macau file.

If nothings helps, check directly in your track folder or somewhere else around if you have an outdated file since CM treats the ini in your loaded folder not with the first priority.

after a long time I go back to playing in Macau but this effect makes me very annoying, with flashing lights and red track, excluded in the shadow areas.

You have an outdated ini file.

Hmm... I have the most recent 467 in loaded, removed the one in tracks, no other ext files in the track folder and I also get this (has been a long while since I raced there, so I just tested:

macau.png

Just want to say the new sound for the URD merc 97 that buttplug linked few pages back is stunning, can be found on RD. finally tried it out last night.

Here's an update to the 33 Corsa Stradale I posted earlier. The original modder de-chromed the interior/exterior trim for some bizarre reason so I felt that needed fixing... and that led on to a few more things.
This should install as a new car even if you have the AL version, so you can compare them if you can be bothered.

Tweaks are:
- re-chromed exterior/interior trim using Kunos satin chrome default values
- stitching desaturated
- cockpit colour-matched paint darkened, now looks less intrusive
- exterior grills lightened
- some dashboard elements lightened
- blue Sparco driver suit added
- other minor visual tweaks
- year designation changed to 1969 to reflect late-model Scaglione revised bodywork as compared to original Kunos version (eg. single headlights)

https://sharemods.com/ivz9bsm2e061/alfa_romeo_33_cs_mas.7z.html

33CSa.PNG

Last edited:
Hmm... I have the most recent 467 in loaded, removed the one in tracks, no other ext files in the track folder and I also get this (has been a long while since I raced there, so I just tested:

View attachment 881071

Here is mine:
upload_2020-1-12_13-46-33.png

Try my config in attachment incl the kn5´s. Delete or overwrite yours in any case.

You MUST choose the wet track in any case in CM.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-12_13-45-2.png
    upload_2020-1-12_13-45-2.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 16
  • macau.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 27
Found it:

Same modder, also private:

and..

I've tried to convince him to release the Forza conversions publicly in the past (he did Prague and Rio too, which seem better optimised than Esprit's versions) but he seems afraid that Turn 10 will string him up by the goolies.
Maybe if we bombard the comments sections with requests..?

I wrote comment to convince him - hope other guys from here will do this, too!

Mods of Chinese Authors:https://xc20441330.icoc.vc
2 download methods,Now you can download mods through the sharemods.com

Note:RCF endurance lights is extra light 1
View attachment 881099 View attachment 881098
Good lord, this is top, top quality!
:bowdown:
Even after just a couple of laps at Spa I love everything about it. The feel, the grip, the FFB, the shaders, the liveries, the modelling, the audio, the way the cockpit webbing moves around with the motion of the car like in Project CARS 2... all EXCELLENT!
Thanks very much @ELEMENT1999, you obviously take a lot of pride in your work.
:cheers:

I've bombed him with a few comments. Paris looks amazing, any idea what it's ripped from?
Would love to learn to convert these types of tracks. After driving highforce and feeling inspired I have returned to working on my Rivington pennines track I was making earlier this year. Weekend gone...

Also, VR users, which pp filter do you use? Been playing around as I had always used the natural oculus filter but I think sol vr is more realistic. Anyone think there is a better one?

I had no idea that was you doing the Rivington track...I came across that on YT not long ago and was blown away by how good it looked....Nice that you're going back to work on it.

Good lord, this is top, top quality!
:bowdown:
Even after just a couple of laps at Spa I love everything about it. The feel, the grip, the FFB, the shaders, the liveries, the modelling, the audio, the way the cockpit webbing moves around with the motion of the car like in Project CARS 2... all EXCELLENT!
Thanks very much @ELEMENT1999, you obviously take a lot of pride in your work.
:cheers:

Weird i get 2 number boards each side on mine?

__custom_showroom_1578838526.jpg

@Cote Dazur Just done a google translate and this came up...
The number of visitors exceeds the limit. The free domain name xc20441330.icoc.vc is only used for preview access. For commercial purposes, please bind an independent domain name

So that's why lol

In regards to the F1 1965 Season mod that Sim-Dream just put up on their website - does anybody know where this pack *actually* comes from so I can look into it?

About Ford Anglia.
I added a safety frame, and replaced the steering wheel with the racing wheel.
Looking for how it should be done right, found this photo, and now I 'm doing this version of the car:))))
There will be the same dashboard

Attachments

• gettyimages-860420126-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-860420126-2048x2048.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 35
  • sanitataylor.jpg
    sanitataylor.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 36
  • tech-dash-broad02.jpg
    tech-dash-broad02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 36
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back