Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,016 comments
Does anyone know if there are any tracks for Durban Street circuit and Jingkai street circuit for AC? Pretty much finished the A1GP, powerboost script is working correctly now, but I wanted to release the first two seasons as championships after adding a few grid boxes to some of the other tracks that are short of the 25 required, these two tracks I can't find.

whats wrong?

it was just extra pits for a free track right?
Nothing wrong, don't mind! I was just kidding!

I quoted your message because I found out about that track thanks to your link, and when I tested it, I thought the images of the monkeys on the brake markers were funny, so I decided to make a little joke... 😜

(Well, there's only one thing wrong: my driving skills. I'm driving the car on the left, just before crashing into the car on my right.)

Last edited:
Nothing wrong, don't mind! I was just kidding! I didn't know that track and when I tested it, I found funny the images of the monkeys on the brake markers, so I decided to make a little joke... 😜

(Well, there's only one thing wrong: my driving skills. I'm driving the car on the left, just before crashing into the car on my right.)
hahah damn, you had me thinking I shared some mod contraband!

im gonna have to skin that, they wil cause many accidents

Anybody knows if a fix for the floating tarmac at the Salzubrgring exists ? Track is nice and all but it's kinda weird lol.

Screenshot_sf_saturn_ion_salzburgring_24-3-124-21-7-58.jpg

Championship Files: TED GT500 Triple-Star Championship - Philippines

Guys, this was a custom championship that I set up a while back to give me a reason to race on some of the tracks I made a few years back.

3 Rounds. Set in the Philippines using TED Subic International Raceway, TED Clark International Speedway, and TED Batangas Racing Circuit and the Chivas GT500 cars. My tracks are available on my RD (OverTake) Mods page here: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/authors/teddie.1116163/

4.png

There might be some folks that created better AI lines for my tracks, so make sure to check for those at RD (OverTake).

The zipped up championship files are attached to this post. Hope you enjoy it.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Attachments

• TED GT500 Triple-Star Championship - Philippines.champ.zip
    404.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back