- 701

- @home
Here the original source:I don't know. I might get on tomorrow night to check it out but if I don't it will be the weekend before I can.
1.3.1 is the last one
Here the original source:I don't know. I might get on tomorrow night to check it out but if I don't it will be the weekend before I can.
try pasting this in Gemini and you will get instant suggestions for extra things to try!Hello everyone, I’m having a really annoying stuttering issue in Assetto Corsa, and I’m seemingly out of ideas. It seems to happen only in Assetto Corsa, as my other games (sometimes even more taxing than AC) run perfectly fine. What’s strange is that the stuttering completely disappears when I enable exclusive fullscreen via ALT + ENTER.
However, this creates another issue: when I’m in exclusive fullscreen and I alt-tab, I get a black screen for 1 or 2 seconds. Additionally, when I return to the game, Assetto Corsa switches back to borderless fullscreen (I think that's what it is), and the stuttering comes back immediately.
I fiddled with video settings and even went as far as formatting Windows, but the problem is still there. It happens both with modded and Kunos tracks/cars, so it doesn’t seem to be mod-related.
At this point I’m not sure if this is a Windows issue, a fullscreen/borderless problem, or something specific to Assetto Corsa’s engine.
Has anyone experienced anything like this? Am I just stuck with exclusive fullscreen? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Seconded - great looking tracks, great driving feeling, great performanceGive Johnr777's version a go. You can download it for free or donate a small amount for time and effort - which i did because his work is FANTASTIC.
I don't know what this is supposed to mean, frankly.try pasting this in Gemini and you will get instant suggestions for extra things to try!
Pro tip : in Gemini you can make a "Gem" with prompt "you are an expert PC tech guru who always helps me too the point and thoroughly, based on my pc specs which are: Motherboard:..., CPU:... , GPU:..., GPU driver version : ... RAM: ... , OS version: ... ,Monitor: ... , Headset: Quest3 (via Virtual Desktop), Content Manager v... , CSP v ... "
That way you get tailored response based on your specific system and needs!
This GEM you can then always reuse later for other questions or issues you have with your pc.
Good luck!
Failed to create custom font collection.Nobody wanted me to post this:View attachment 1510894
Grand Turismo 7 High Speed Ring for AC
Normal and Reverse layouts
Endurance layout, using longer pitlane + Reverse
1 kart track
28 gridspots / 8 on kart track
Vanilla AC compatible, custom roadmesh, AC audio reverb
additional CustomShadersPatch sound effects: for the dam waterfall, cows/sheep on the farm, helicopter sound, crowd cheering
CSP animations for 3 helis, blimp/plane/airliner/kart on track, flags in the crowd, a flock of birds, Nobody himself laying rest somewhere trackside
Config for Rain_fx, night Lighting_fx, Grass_fx
Leaderboard tower showing first top 12 drivers, in hotlap your time vs current best
Download: google drive or mediafire
Absolutely Beautiful Work! Thanks Ever So Much for this Future of Nostalgia from the Gran Turismo Series!!Nobody wanted me to post this:View attachment 1510894
Grand Turismo 7 High Speed Ring for AC
Normal and Reverse layouts
Endurance layout, using longer pitlane + Reverse
1 kart track
28 gridspots / 8 on kart track
Vanilla AC compatible, custom roadmesh, AC audio reverb
additional CustomShadersPatch sound effects: for the dam waterfall, cows/sheep on the farm, helicopter sound, crowd cheering
CSP animations for 3 helis, blimp/plane/airliner/kart on track, flags in the crowd, a flock of birds, Nobody himself laying rest somewhere trackside
Config for Rain_fx, night Lighting_fx, Grass_fx
Leaderboard tower showing first top 12 drivers, in hotlap your time vs current best
Download: google drive or mediafire
View attachment 1510895
Well as somebody who plays around with a lot of GT3 mods, especially fictional ones and bad ones, I can give my opinion just because I like sharing my "research". Ultimately it's personal preference but if you haven't tried any of them I can try and provide some insight.Logically, both, because some models don't exist, like the M4 at RSS.
When I ask this, it's mainly for the 296 and the Mustang, which can be found at Chemmflumi, LP Design (Mustang), RSS, and URD.
I think I may have downloaded the raw model rip of that at some point? I can dig for it if anybody is interested in it, though I know nothing about porting GT models to Assetto so beyond giving you the model (If I do actually have it) I can't help.now we only need someone to convert the Beetle Gr.3 from GT![]()
There are so many amazing tracks in the Gran Turismo series that I am so grateful for allowing them to be used in Assetto Corsa, thanks so much also because the quality is top notch!!Nobody wanted me to post this:View attachment 1510894
Grand Turismo 7 High Speed Ring for AC
Normal and Reverse layouts
Endurance layout, using longer pitlane + Reverse
1 kart track
28 gridspots / 8 on kart track
Vanilla AC compatible, custom roadmesh, AC audio reverb
additional CustomShadersPatch sound effects: for the dam waterfall, cows/sheep on the farm, helicopter sound, crowd cheering
CSP animations for 3 helis, blimp/plane/airliner/kart on track, flags in the crowd, a flock of birds, Nobody himself laying rest somewhere trackside
Config for Rain_fx, night Lighting_fx, Grass_fx
Leaderboard tower showing first top 12 drivers, in hotlap your time vs current best
Download: google drive or mediafire
View attachment 1510895
Fully agree with your findings (have URD, VRC, RSS). Lately I also came across GT3's by both ACF (AF Friends) and BCRC.Well as somebody who plays around with a lot of GT3 mods, especially fictional ones and bad ones, I can give my opinion just because I like sharing my "research". Ultimately it's personal preference but if you haven't tried any of them I can try and provide some insight.
LP mods are decent cars and fine grid fillers, but with all the alternatives available there isn't much reason to use the LP Mustang anymore.
The Chemflummi 296 is honestly pretty good, and I still use it because I just can't let my fictive skins go, and I don't actually prefer the RSS or URD over it, probably because I first drove it back when the URD 296 had worse physics, and then when the RSS released it didn't wow me enough to ditch the CF car.
Most issues tied to content manager/CSP that resolves itself with no user actions can be resumed in 2 scenariosI don't understand content manager / CSP.
The last time I wanted to play AC, I started a Le Mans race with most of the RSS/VRC/URD LMDH cars to have a WEC grid, impossible to start a race, I had a crash message (difficult to understand what is the issue), and I tried several times ... So rage quit ... And today I try another time and any issue ... I try another grid with the last GT3 ... No issue ... And I havn't modify anything between ...
Most issues tied to content manager/CSP that resolves itself with no user actions can be resumed in 2 scenarios
1 Solar flare flipped a bit on your CPU
2 Hard drive is starting to feel weak, and AC/CM/CSP is very VERY sensible to this
It was like that with me too. Then I simply updated my GPU's driver, it improved a lot.Game crashed at loading, and with a new computer with a 9800x3d and a SSD nvme 970 pro I don't think it's a hardware issue ...
Resume, it always crashing when using LMDH RSS/UDC/VRC cars at the Le Mans track, but never when you exchanged the cars by an alternative. So this indicates it’s not hardware nor driver related. Is this the same LM track, same amount of cars???Game crashed at loading, and with a new computer with a 9800x3d and a SSD nvme 970 pro I don't think it's a hardware issue ...
And I replaced my RAM, which was 100% functional, but obviously not entirely compatible with my mainboard. Solved all kinds of issues, both with CM/CSP and other random stuff like the monitor not turning itself back on after sleep mode, pc freezing when trying to restart etc.It was like that with me too. Then I simply updated my GPU's driver, it improved a lot.
Chiquifreaky has just realeased a superb 1.0 Sepang. It looks fantastic and feels great too, it's got a very detailed PRM which makes me happy face.Seconded - great looking tracks, great driving feeling, great performance
I would stay away from BCRC because they all share identical physics. For all the fictional cars he has, I just use the original versions of the mods that he modified. On the topic of BCRC, if you're considering his V8 Supercars mod, I would recommend going to AKRacing and grabbing theirs instead. ACF cars I actually don't have too much experience with because I didn't feel like jumping through hoops to get access to their downloads. I've had one or two (probably outdated) versions of their cars here and there that I got from actk or assettoworld or what have you, and I don't recall anything about them that glaringly bothered me, but there's not much reason to use them when you have options from RSS and URD. Maybe someday I'll do a bootleg pack where I upload a collection of improved versions of the fictional cars BCRC has, plus some others just to be spiteful. I have been having some occasional fun with using engine crane to put automation engines into GT3 cars and prototype mules. I even have a little google doc with all the bad ideas I want to try.Fully agree with your findings (have URD, VRC, RSS). Lately I also came across GT3's by both ACF (AF Friends) and BCRC.
Are those any good? Does anyone use those (may be as grid fillers)? Or all to be neglected?
BCRC are terribleFully agree with your findings (have URD, VRC, RSS). Lately I also came across GT3's by both ACF (AF Friends) and BCRC.
Are those any good? Does anyone use those (may be as grid fillers)? Or all to be neglegted?
First attempt at the new Ascari area for 2025 (sorry, no kerb changes yet). I had to re-make the physics kn5 file to account for the new sand areas. Hoping a couple of people could take this for a test drive and go off track in the Ascari area to test out how the car reacts on the different surface types. I didn't change the surface values so the car should still react the same depending on what surface type you are on. I just want to make sure the physics match up with the visual layer. Also let me know if you fall through the surface anywhere.Monza 2025 (beta 0.975)
monza_2025_beta
Throwing this out there for anyone to try in the hopes to get a little feedback. I am concerned about flickering on the sponsor banners. I had to fix a lot of them and redo a lot of the uv mapping for the textures. I do not see any but i'm on an old CSP version and don't know if that would make a difference.
Don't let the name fool you. This is not a representation of the track in 2025. It's just a name I picked so I can separate this version from the Kunos version in my CM track list. It is nothing more than all of the mods i've created or downloaded for Monza rolled into one track so I can keep the original Kunos version 'clean'. It is a beta version (about 90% complete) so you can expect to see some obvious mistakes and maybe some poor texture choices. Because it's based on the original Kunos track, you are free to use any mods for that track with this one, such as ai files, track skins, etc. The one thing you can't do is use a mod that will overwrite the ext_config file. That would cause some issues.
Credits:
-- @Masscot for the animated flagmen and balloons
-- Assets used from the monza2022crf version of the track.
-- knicker for the crowd files.
While this track is not as confusing as some of my other ones, I still need to explain a few things:
-- There are two layouts, the base layout and a raceday layout that adds sponsor banners in some spots based on a 2025 GT World Challenge video I watched as a reference. The raceday layout is best to use with modern cars because the sponsors wouldn't make much sense for cars 10+ years old. Also, when using the raceday layout, I would suggest enabling the 2025 Raceday track skin to complete the look.
-- There are four 'Years' track skins that will bring back certain buildings and structures to make the track more period accurate. For example, enabling the 2010 (probably should have been named pre-2010) skin will make the track look like the Kunos default version with no structures hidden.
-- For performance reasons, I have the animated flagmen and live jumbotron displays off by default for older computer users. You can turn them on by enabling the appropriate track skin. Plus it's nice to turn them off when driving a practice session.
-- Last thing, there is a huge difference in how bright the crowds look depending on whether you use CSPs 'New spectators rendering method' so you might have to do some adjusting to the ambient and diffuse values in the camera_facing file. I have it setup for my CSP options, but yours may be different.
Have fun and hope to hear from someone on any issues you may see. If not, then i'll just keep plugging along thinking everything is all right.
But Pyyer's IMSA extensions do not work with that track do they?Give Johnr777's version a go. You can download it for free or donate a small amount for time and effort - which i did because his work is FANTASTIC.
I have version 1.3.7Did test the RT_Daytona, I have only the oval, but that is running great here. What version do you have because I have noticed two revision numbers.
His visuals are not good when seeing them in VR mode. For some strange reason he is always mixing low/high poly objects side by side, while his hey bales are more like square yellow painted concrete blocks. Further more if using objects that should be moving then make them move, or simply do not use them, hate to see a static Ferris Wheel 🎡 or a not moving cable gondola at his Sebring track. 🚠 Did mention this to Nukedrop/Tyrone several times but no correction.
Wow great project 👍
they are, feels like driving a simcade game with the gen3 supercars, unlike AKracing which feels top level like urd, rss etc (though i dont know if AKracing make their own physics)BCRC are terrible
Hmmm strange as the official Patreon is talking about 1.3.1But Pyyer's IMSA extensions do not work with that track do they?
I have version 1.3.7
Also see these skin files I've outlined? All of them installed completely with no issues and I did it the same way as the Daytona extension. Double click the file, cut the content file and paste it into assettocorsa.
![]()