- 349

- Russian Federation
Thanks, I have this version. I meant the early version of W154.
There's a Polycode team member active on RD so I've messaged him to see if their tracks are available outside of China. This one in particular looks fantastic (Guizhou Junchi International Circuit)
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1rt411c7NF?from=search&seid=15075035593649653270
To quote one of the comments: Please accept the knees of the younger brothers for more elaborate MODs
If you find out a way to download this.... I will send you beer money haha
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av74674251/
the mod link is in the description with password but... you need a chinese account haha
mod:链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Alu_vX52ezkTkQL6PWP9dg 提取码:17lq
A Chinese ex-colleague of mine is on it. No promises but maybe he can find a wayWould be great if you could send me some links on PM on what we're looking for since i haven't stayed to updated on the Chinese mods.
Not even that (I disable driver's arms in cockpit view). But they did not look good enough in general...
Edit: virus scanner always active...
Look at the end of this config to try and sort something out. Looks too simple but may be all you need. Just replacing materialsThanks for your kind words!
Some choppers flying around would be very cool - I prefer your logo much more than mine, so please feel free to replace my 3 second Photoshop jobbo with your much more stylish one in any billboard skin you make
Also could you point me to where I might find information on animating textures like the chopper blades and water waves? I have some interesting ideas i'd like to try out, but don't know where to start.
If you go into the Wiki area on here, it looks like it's matching the original material? I'm still learning about this but the second paragraph of code about spawn mask settings may or may not help. Don't see anything in the config here pertaining to that though.Did some vintage billboards for Spa 1966 (AC Track Reboot)
View attachment 915168
Grab it here:
https://we.tl/t-EMfPFC9BYT
Online for 7 days.
Btw can someone please advise how to darken the 3d grass here?
Did some vintage billboards for Spa 1966 (AC Track Reboot)
View attachment 915168
Grab it here:
https://we.tl/t-EMfPFC9BYT
Online for 7 days.
Btw can someone please advise how to darken the 3d grass here?
Thanks, I have this version. I meant the early version of W154.
only one i'm looking for is the one i sent. I need a toyota hilux in my life haha.
Van?
Pickup?
![]()
Also, this is new to me, but not new, so might be not new to you, but: vintage Daytona (the beach run).
https://mega.nz/file/Rn5xQahI#VQ2iBl0jpOn1-mfRGAYIMcUDR4OiTMn2Mdu_vGZNcNk
View attachment 915030
My view/FOV in cockpit is set in a way that my real steering wheel matches/covers the virtual one. For me it's weird to see virtual hands behind my own.I've always wondered why people do that. Doesn't it feel like you're driving a Tesla with the autopilot engaged?
Did some vintage billboards for Spa 1966 (AC Track Reboot)
View attachment 915168
Grab it here:
https://we.tl/t-EMfPFC9BYT
Online for 7 days.
Btw can someone please advise how to darken the 3d grass here?
The real data folder or acd file. This is key when making certain adjustments.Question: What are all the data sources used when you select "Align using data" in CM Showroom?
![]()
yeah i turned them off the other day and got a bunch of performance back, especially in vr.do you use 3d clouds ? if yes, passed on 2d clouds, 3d clouds are very greedy
where is the setting for this?yeah i turned them off the other day and got a bunch of performance back, especially in vr.
yeah i turned them off the other day and got a bunch of performance back, especially in vr.
Flatten nodes and optimise draw order give me a few extra and they aren't on by default, locate in CSP > general patch settings. There's others too but they tend to cause me problems, never had a problem with those 2 settings 👍ah okay, i don't think i ever activated it. Was hoping i could find some free FPS for VR. i'm sitting at about 89 FPS with no cars and 70fps with 10+ cars.
In what way are they in error, I may or may not fix them?
Well there is a whole blog somewhere which never seems to do cameras, so you could always take a crack at those.
![]()
Thank you, I was aware it was the data files but I'm hoping to determine which ones. For example I know tyres.ini will determine the size of my tires but I have a mod where I changed and re-sized the tyres and all good until I hit align using data and the rear ride height was way off. Edited tyres.ini and that helped a bit but still too high. So before going crazy with all the different suspension ini settings I changed the height with Y base and saved a new kn5. Then it looked great on track. But the height looked fine with the kn5 before selecting align using data so why would a new kn5 help? Oh, and then when I return to showroom after the track the rear height is still too high with align data.The real data folder or acd file. This is key when making certain adjustments.
When you get a car setup correctly you can also update the model then to reflect the changes and that represents the previews and whatnot.
This is why when you see some mods where you see the preview looks really nice and then you get it on tracks and the ride height is wacked out, the camber is wacked out, pieces scraping on the ground, sparks flying. They didn't check the data to the model after making changes.
The height of the car body model is determined by the BASEY in suspensions.ini and the Graphics Offset and Pitch in car.ini. I've never adjusted tyres.ini and have adjusted the body height as well by accident. I think when you made the new kn5, you reset the model to what it looks like in the editor but on track it's still using the data folder which the model is adjusted by car.ini and suspensions.ini.Thank you, I was aware it was the data files but I'm hoping to determine which ones. For example I know tyres.ini will determine the size of my tires but I have a mod where I changed and re-sized the tyres and all good until I hit align using data and the rear ride height was way off. Edited tyres.ini and that helped a bit but still too high. So before going crazy with all the different suspension ini settings I changed the height with Y base and saved a new kn5. Then it looked great on track. But the height looked fine with the kn5 before selecting align using data so why would a new kn5 help? Oh, and then when I return to showroom after the track the rear height is still too high with align data.
So now I'm a bit confused![]()
Hi all,
@RobertFlagg, @Norms and I polished up another track
This time it's Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela
now includes 3 layouts, The original Road Course, Oval and the Short Course
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kn79cxtvpfc7a58/Autodromo_Ciudad_de_Rafaela_Argentina_v2.0.rar/file
credits:
Author - unknown
Alt. layout extractions by @RobertFlagg
Barriers re-arranged by @norms
AI, UI & track maps by @LiquidSkyMan
Enjoy,
LSM
Whoah! That's around 30 pickup trucks you have there. Where the... how did... what the... why was... who did... when was... oh, you get the idea.Van?
Pickup?
![]()