Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,052 comments
Tweaked a few things and patched up some of my sound issues on the Supra I'm modifying. Only minor problem I have is that sometimes the BOV seems to loop a few times under half throttle, but I see other people have the same problem on the AC forums.

Some feedback from you guys would be great on what needs improving (physics, sounds, etc), so please try the car out for yourselves. It may eat supercars on the straights but remember it's still a street legal Supra so doesn't brake like a supercar, nor does it have extra wide tyres at the rear to put the power down. Mind that turbo spooling too!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByAxD_Jl9xquLUY4WjduaGNUWWc/view?usp=sharing

Can someone point me towards the best recent F1 car and skins not ripped? Seems a minefield. Is there a user who has done recent F1 cars that most use?

Nobody? :(

I could really use some tips on how to improve the physics and sounds. A preview of the car during my most recent sound test:

Lol @ the video's url address - Wat A Pro

Sorry not much spare time lately....but it sounds great to me:tup:

One of my wishes for GT back in the day was for more bumpy tracks. Everything felt so dead. Along comes AC and Grobnik, the bumpiest track I've ever driven on virtually. The video doesn't do it justice. The Lotus 49 sounds like it's going to fly into pieces on some parts of the track. :crazy: If you like tracks that really challenge your ability to react on the fly, you will love this track.

Download here

One of my all time favorites! Took it for a spin around Lake Louise, stayed on the right side of the road, as I would IRL, AC + the modding community = SIM heaven.

So much to do, so little time!
alice.gif

Last edited:
Where can I get the templates to mod the cars? I'm specifically looking for the p4/5 competizione template.

Not sure if "Kawaii" is the term I would use for picture 1 and 5 :lol:

Now, where the hell can I find templates? I want to paint things.

Maybe this thead should be renamed Assetyo Corsa Mods, as there is a lot more than just 2 by now

International Formula Masters 2009

http://www.ctdp.net/
Looks great and I was going to download it, but it's not getting good reviews so far: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...ional-formula-master.20434/page-2#post-383754

Only 180 degrees of steering, difficult to drive, lack of rear grip etc.

Message from the team:

We acknowledge the issues that everyone is having with the aero on the rear end of the car, as well as the toe in and camber values that are showing up in game verses what the setting show...this may take several days due to busy real life schedules, we are modders, we don't get paid...we have to figure out why the numbers are not matching up now to the values in this platform and correct those for a better balanced car for everyone to enjoy.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back