Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,145 comments
Has this been taken down?

No Shaun, I've just upload it.
First off, I don't recommend stepping away from this thread for a week. Holy hell that was a lot to catch up on.

LHD version at some point? Still not a single one for us using freedom units :P haha. Excellent mod!

he reworked it. see above download.

Thank you! No, for now no LHD version, sorry, we have too many projects on the list :)

Anyone else having an issue with the new Daytona as shown below where the track just totally disappears into a blue haze. It happens mostly in the infield section especially entering the horseshoe. I'm running CSP 1.46 and Sol 1.2.

Daytona blue screen.png

Hey Guys

Daytona International Speedway 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 922975

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tsrje49tpphqcdn/rt_daytona.rar/file

This one has been a labour of love for the Team, so here it is and we think its a fantastic addition (and the most accurate version to date) to the AC Track Roster, its a tad heavy on performance which is in part mostly due to the nature of this track with everything (there's a lot of it) being in view most if not all of the time. that said we squeezed as much as we possibly could to give everyone the best experience possible.

THOSE LOOKING FOR MAXIMUM FPS WITHOUT ANY OF THE FRILLS - PLEASE REDUCE YOUR WORLD DETAIL SETTINGS TO HIGH

A sincere thanks to all the guys and girls who worked on this (you know who you are) you did a fantastic job putting in hours of your time to get this to were it is today.

Is orange good? I repeat is orange best? Sorry to go completely off topic again but as a Dutchie I just had to respond to this with the too easy and too obvious one. Sorry for being a (happy) fanboy. Yep I miss real life racing also.

1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_GettyImages-811341036.jpg

But hey we have something to celebrate again: Enjoy the Radical SR3!!

And back on topic:

@deCarrera : I've driven a lot on the new Daytona track recently but did not have had the same blue screen

Anyone else having an issue with the new Daytona as shown below where the track just totally disappears into a blue haze. It happens mostly in the infield section especially entering the horseshoe. I'm running CSP 1.46 and Sol 1.2.

View attachment 924699
I believe you should definetly update sol and csp. Those are old versions and could be the reason for your problem. I have not experienced this.

View attachment 924699

I think you found the Twilight Zone glitch - But you probably need to update CSP and maybe update SOL and then make sure you reset your SOL to default and redo all your settings (you can back up the file here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\sol_config) if you have some things that you changed and need to revert back easily.

Well here you go chaps

RADICAL SR3 V1.4

This version has been updated with the help of Radical driver @Kevin Burke using his real AIM data and AIM data he took from the mod. I have listened to all his comments and suggestions and all the back and forth of making changes and finally getting his thumbs up.

https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF

Hope you all enjoy

Regards

Shaun

Just ran some laps with it. It is fantastic. Now we need some skins from the community. w00t.

I think you found the Twilight Zone glitch - But you probably need to update CSP and maybe update SOL and then make sure you reset your SOL to default and redo all your settings (you can back up the file here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\sol_config) if you have some things that you changed and need to revert back easily.
I believe you should definetly update sol and csp. Those are old versions and could be the reason for your problem. I have not experienced this.

I'll update Sol but not sure why CSP 1.46 should be a problem as it's still the only fully tested, recomended version...

I'll update Sol but not sure why CSP 1.46 should be a problem as it's still the only fully tested, recomended version...

Update SOL first and then if you still run into issues update CSP - I'm wondering if the track was built using a specific later version of CSP so some things may not work on earlier versions. Maybe @norms could jump in here and let us know what it might be :D

For sol i strongly recomend you use the uninstaller before applying a new update as per Peter Bose recomendation. I have used every time i updated it for the last few versions and have fewer isuses as before afterwards. Just unzip this file inside AC install folder and run as administrator and you are done. You can find the file in the discord from sol, under releases. Here i'll attach the file here.

Attachments

• soluninstall.zip
    537 bytes · Views: 39
Has anyone seen and maybe been able to fix a track where the pit stops are there, the crew men are there, but the player pit spot does not light up for the player? Another thing I've noticed when it happens is that the pit lane does not initiate the pitspeed limiter. I was trying to fix the issue in Dakota GP and I thought it had something to do with the pitlane object naming, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm stumped.

Pitlane doesn't have the correct name in kn5.
This should fix it. Extract the kn5 file from this zip and put it in Dakota_GP track folder.
Warning, as the main kn5 is modified, track is going to mismatch online.
https://we.tl/t-NwkRVQibUF

Well here you go chaps

RADICAL SR3 V1.4

This version has been updated with the help of Radical driver @Kevin Burke using his real AIM data and AIM data he took from the mod. I have listened to all his comments and suggestions and all the back and forth of making changes and finally getting his thumbs up.

https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF

Hope you all enjoy

Regards

Shaun
@Shaun Clarke THANKS!! to you and the great artists who worked together with you on this Radical SR3. What a fun car to drive! I just did my first stint so still a lot to learn but it feels really connected. You should see me smile while in my simrig (with motion NLRv3, tactiles and some wind blowers). VR test will come later.
Out of appreciation a quick race video obviously in an Orange painted SR3 including a crash...again....

View attachment 924699

Update SOL first and then if you still run into issues update CSP - I'm wondering if the track was built using a specific later version of CSP so some things may not work on earlier versions. Maybe @norms could jump in here and let us know what it might be :D

I haven't seen any reports at all of the error you have been getting @deCarrera. MrB00 is probably right about updating SOL. Like you I also can't see CSP being the culprit though, let us know how it goes.

HONDA S2000 (1999)
v2.0.1
- Fixed digital instruments

DOWNLOAD HERE

Now the old hard top version is available on the following link, with new physics (but obviously slightly less drag, slightly less fuel consumption and slightly more weight)
HARD TOP VERSION
*will appear as a child of the roadster version

Strange but crashing the game while exiting after a few runs with this mod...Needs alt+shift+delete

Is orange good? I repeat is orange best? Sorry to go completely off topic again but as a Dutchie I just had to respond to this with the too easy and too obvious one. Sorry for being a (happy) fanboy. Yep I miss real life racing also.

1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_GettyImages-811341036.jpg

But hey we have something to celebrate again: Enjoy the Radical SR3!!

And back on topic:

@deCarrera : I've driven a lot on the new Daytona track recently but did not have had the same blue screen
Remind me the time of Gullit and Van basten :)

Pitlane doesn't have the correct name in kn5.
This should fix it. Extract the kn5 file from this zip and put it in Dakota_GP track folder.
Warning, as the main kn5 is modified, track is going to mismatch online.
https://we.tl/t-NwkRVQibUF

That was what I was thinking as well and was what I tried initially. I opened it up, but the pit lanes were named correctly. I even changed them to the names of known working ones to test. hmmm. Man, I dunno. Not a big deal, but there are a few other tracks I've found with this issue.

[EDIT] oh shoot, thanks for the link to your edited one. I'll try it out. I'll also look at what you changed for my own knowledge. TY !

[EDIT2] Excellent fix, @unpierrot. Thanks again. Now I'm going to see what you did differently than I did. So curious.

got it. I see what you did. I'll try the solution on another track or two that I've found the problem on.
example of your fix:
broke orig - "1pitdakota_innerrd13_loda_SUB1"
working fixed - "1pitdakota_inner road13_loda_SUB1"
wait... I think I have that backwards. Time to step away for a bit... smoke, coffee... brain breathe.

Last edited:
Well here you go chaps

RADICAL SR3 V1.4

Hope you all enjoy

Regards

Shaun

Just did some laps around Brands Hatch. Great great great :)
Sorry no time to go further, I'm going back to the track ;)
Excellent job Shaun, thanks a lot.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back