- 112

- Spain
I'm looking for a preset like this for a long time. Can you share your preset please?
I'm looking for a preset like this for a long time. Can you share your preset please?
I tried running that bat but receive this message every time I try although it's in th AC root folder:For sol i strongly recomend you use the uninstaller before applying a new update as per Peter Bose recomendation. I have used every time i updated it for the last few versions and have fewer isuses as before afterwards. Just unzip this file inside AC install folder and run as administrator and you are done. You can find the file in the discord from sol, under releases. Here i'll attach the file here.
I'm looking for a preset like this for a long time. Can you share your preset please?
I tried running that bat but receive this message every time I try although it's in th AC root folder:
"AC rootfolder not found, place batchfile in AC rootfolder."
Every so often, or once in a blue moon we get a real treat - The last time I felt this was the freebie from RSS the 'F3 V6 by Dave Williams'... Shaun, thank you mate, fantastic drive, you should be rightly proud of this mod. I just wish more modders had access to the real time data and the input of a pro driver. Thank you Kevin BurkeWell here you go chaps
RADICAL SR3 V1.4
This version has been updated with the help of Radical driver @Kevin Burke using his real AIM data and AIM data he took from the mod. I have listened to all his comments and suggestions and all the back and forth of making changes and finally getting his thumbs up.
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF
Hope you all enjoy
Regards
Shaun
I guess this could mean that your sol install was indeed borked in some way. Just install the new version and reset the config as suggested,I tried running that bat but receive this message every time I try although it's in th AC root folder:
"AC rootfolder not found, place batchfile in AC rootfolder."
is there a link to the complete mod?
This car desperately needs a rollcage and cleared out the passenger seats first.
Thank you Sir!!WOW, thank you all for you comments, I feel very humbled by them all and glad you are enjoying the mod.
One person asked, do I have anymore tricks up my sleave, I might have, but need to find a 3d modeler / converter first as I have permission for a very nice project, which I think will really excite the community.
If you are that person, then please PM me and I will tell more
Shaun
Is your Anglesey the one with a jet plane that flies around?
That's why I bought an extra 2TB during all of this hahahaIt's also the reason COVID-19 'lockdown' requires extra hard drives, just as much as hand sanitiser.![]()
I think just installing the new SOL and going into sol_config and resetting to defaults in that should be enough for now. I'm not sure it's much different from doing a clean install anyways. As I say just remember to go to the folder I mentioned in my earlier post and backup your INI files just in case.
I guess this could mean that your sol install was indeed borked in some way. Just install the new version and reset the config as suggested,
What could be said after that!Every so often, or once in a blue moon we get a real treat - The last time I felt this was the freebie from RSS the 'F3 V6 by Dave Williams'... Shaun, thank you mate, fantastic drive, you should be rightly proud of this mod. I just wish more modders had access to the real time data and the input of a pro driver. Thank you Kevin BurkeMy evening was going to be taken up practising Fuji Int for an upcoming Super GT race this w/e.... Not now it ain't - It's the Radical @ Brands..... Sorry Fuji, you'll have to wait!!!!!
Thanks Shaun..... Got anymore gems up your sleeve…. The throttle response, the down shift and the feeling on the brakes..... Superb!!!!!!!!
WOW, thank you all for you comments, I feel very humbled by them all and glad you are enjoying the mod.
One person asked, do I have anymore tricks up my sleave, I might have, but need to find a 3d modeler / converter first as I have permission for a very nice project, which I think will really excite the community.
If you are that person, then please PM me and I will tell more
Shaun
Haha I too bought a 2TB hard disk a couple of months ago xDThat's why I bought an extra 2TB during all of this hahaha
is there a link to the complete mod?
I would also be very interested in this.
I would also be very interested in this.
Mc Laren? ^^I will just add, this is a Kunos Car......
Do I seriously have permission, yes I do
Have you tried upgrading Sol to the latest over on RD? "- apps: sol_weather by leBluem, updated to 9.6" and yours is only v7.2? I would try that first before any other troubleshooting.There was nothing wrong with my prior Sol install, I've been using it trouble free for many months. That bat file basically just deletes all your prior Sol files and gives you a clean install which I performed. Not sure what my prior Sol version was since now I realize what you download is a version package number. The apps contained within have different version numbers. What I now have installed is SolWeather App v7.2 and Sol weather-controller v1.3.1 with CSP patch 1.46 which is still the patch version recommended by Sol unless your a VR user in which case they recommend v1.51 for better performance. I think the last package I installed was probably 1.3.
In any case the blue screen problem for the new version of Daytona still remains. In fact it'll occur if I just stay at the start finish for more than 30 seconds whille fussing with the various settings. I have no issues at all with the previous version of Daytona. I'll try some more tracks and if only occurs for the new Daytona I'll report it on the appropriate Discords.
Nope, going really grass roots on this one, it's never been done in AC (yet) and something that I have wanted for years now and there is the perfect model out there, just need it converted by a professional, as I cannot do that, but it's a project I have sitting in my bank for a while.Mc Laren? ^^
Or Lotus...
@pk3r72owns , I gotta tell ya, the first time I saw that jet flying around (and maybe a few times after that), it blew my mind. Love it. By the way, I made a note on your track in CM to remind me to ask the creator , you, about a problem with the pits? Did you fix the pits?Yeah sure is!
Thanks Shaun, it's a blast to drive. Great fun.Well here you go chaps
RADICAL SR3 V1.4
This version has been updated with the help of Radical driver @Kevin Burke using his real AIM data and AIM data he took from the mod. I have listened to all his comments and suggestions and all the back and forth of making changes and finally getting his thumbs up.
https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website?fbclid=IwAR3sXc55T2OL76hR_mxkXdHNY_7XPn21Cn3Kn0Y1XaxJVysDGN9gnQgHLF
Hope you all enjoy
Regards
Shaun
Hmmm. So Peter Boese isn't the Sol meister anymore? I can't keep up, lolHave you tried upgrading Sol to the latest over on RD? "- apps: sol_weather by leBluem, updated to 9.6" and yours is only v7.2? I would try that first before any other troubleshooting.
Thanks Shaun, it's a blast to drive. Great fun.
For the next update could you please take a look at the digital display? There's a weird jagged artifact on the left hand side and the digital tacho is right up against the left hand edge.
View attachment 924756
If you could somehow replicate the OEM digital display then even better, but I know this is a big ask.
View attachment 924757
Thanks again for the car.