Ignorant noob question: How does a new config file help make a mod track better?
There currently is a free model for the V8 which is in here right now but I have never found the omega or the astra. The calibra is released too but it's in a different year spec closest you can get is the simdream 1994 spec.If I remember correctly, the Kunos Alfa 155 was a 1993 model (UI said 1996 but it's wrong). Some private teams used the Mercedes 190E Evo II and BMW M3 E30 which are also Kunos. So what we're missing here are the Mercedes 190E Class 1 and Ford Mustang 1992 variant.
Wasn't the Omega made by same maker as the Mustang, iirc it's Tommy78?
No idea. I'll let you know when they get released lolThese two, BMW and Mercedes, do you think, they are going to be different from the Kunos one?![]()
Totally off topic and I'm sorry but I'm properly excited - I just saw the Falcon 9 rocket in the sky![]()
Pretty surprised that NFS Heat has that exactly same model here, now it just needs to be converted to AC lol
View attachment 925683
These two, BMW and Mercedes, do you think, they are going to be different from the Kunos one?![]()
This is the simdream Mustang I am working on. Is it still worth it? I mean seeing as I owned this car in street form I'll still keep it but with Tommy's, I don't know. Tommy's still has the street body though although the model quality is nothing special on this.That DTM 91 mod looks nice. Wish there was a public DTM 93 mod around, found some 93 cars but they're all private. Shame.
Where did you managed to find them?That DTM 91 mod looks nice. Wish there was a public DTM 93 mod around, found some 93 cars but they're all private. Shame.
This is the simdream Mustang I am working on. Is it still worth it? I mean seeing as I owned this car in street form I'll still keep it but with Tommy's, I don't know. Tommy's still has the street body though although the model quality is nothing special on this.View attachment 925687
Well, it doesn't drive like simdream any more. Got most of the boogers out of the upholstery.That's the skin I was gonna do for Tommy's but my CM keeps crashing when I try to create the AO. As far as Simdream go I wouldn't touch them with my very long barge pole (errrr) but anyways the Tommy78 one feels great to drive and looks really good too...just needs more skin variety
The Mustang is a much better drive than the Opel Omega or as I know it the Vauxhall Carlton and the quality is better in the cockpit too but yeah you're right about the sounds being a bit under par. I'm sure I can find a replacement sound in CM somewhere.
Tell you what is needed though is some more skins for the Mustang
I'll have a go at doing this when I get some time spare
![]()
Haha, I had a feeling you might have taken out all SD niggles but I gotta agree with @Sylana82 about the front end looking wrong. Those headlights look way too big. Might just be odd camera angle but i'm not so sure lolWell, it doesn't drive like simdream any more. Got most of the boogers out of the upholstery.![]()
Sounds good to me. I gave up trying to make an AO cause it just freezes up my CM so i'll just stick to the standard skins till it gets fixed. I did change the sound to the Kunos GT40 for now - i know it's not correct but it sounds better for nowyeah i messaged Tommy about the popping noises when the car is sitting, he's trying to figure it out. For what it's worth, he's doing a better job than i could with Fmod so there's that haha.
i also asked tommy about a template. No response yet, but, agreed. I've got some skins to make, including the one that i run on my own racecar haha.
Haha, I had a feeling you might have taken out all SD niggles but I gotta agree with @Sylana82 about the front end looking wrong. Those headlights look way too big. Might just be odd camera angle but i'm not so sure lol
Wouldn't that have massive pointy headlights thennah i have that mod as well. granted the fox is boxy... it looks playstation 1, tomb raider, laura croft polygony haha
Sounds good to me. I gave up trying to make an AO cause it just freezes up my CM so i'll just stick to the standard skins till it gets fixed. I did change the sound to the Kunos GT40 for now - i know it's not correct but it sounds better for now
EDIT: I managed to get a 2k AO map so will make a PSD and send it your way in a mo
Wouldn't that have massive pointy headlights then![]()
what did you pull the AO map from? i'm looking at it and it's missing the hood, rear bumper, the cheese graters (taillight covers) etc. haha
I just used CM to make a new AO. I also just managed to get a 4k one and I think it's complete. Have a look https://mega.nz/file/mbxXGQRA#Ups3bfpj9Tg19MmYc1NAaQlHuhg4Ta7Gfvyv-goPxiQ
you're awesome! looks perfect!