- 2,612

- United Kingdom
You don't need this anyway as Norm's link here is the one you want https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1222#post-13118966LINK DEAD
You don't need this anyway as Norm's link here is the one you want https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1222#post-13118966LINK DEAD
Guys, I purchased all of the tracks at assettorallygrb. I will NOT share them of course, but I will certainly let you folks know if it is worth it to plunk down your money for them. I'll let you know in a few days after I finish testing, tagging, keeping, or bagging.![]()
How did you manage to purchase the tracks? They are all free on that website![]()
Holy hell. Really? I paid the guy 18 or so USD last night. Guys, go here and tell me if you are able to download the tracks without purchasing, please. https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/
Hello mate. all touges are real and exist on real roads of Japan =)All hillclimbs are Touge tracks, Touge is a kind of drift.
The tracks are fictional from anime Initial-D, with the Toyota AE hachi-roku (86), or AE86 as main car.
Holy hell. Really? I paid the guy 18 or so USD last night. Guys, go here and tell me if you are able to download the tracks without purchasing, please. https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/
I get an error with your link.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/track But this one seems to work and the tracks are definitely free
I get an error with your link.
https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/track But this one seems to work and the tracks are definitely free
Sheesh, I'm on the site right now here https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com. I've downloaded the tracks before at the link you posted, but there are crap loads more behind the paywall. Good lord, I'm so confused. Someone hold me.View attachment 925937
Oh, guys, I think I know why you can't see the site I'm seeing. I was had to register after paying and so I need to login to see the pay stuff. There are tons of tracks. I haven't finished downloading them yet -- I'm at 40 tracks so far from just the first two countries. The link I was posting should have been this. https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/actrack That's the one I stumbled upon a few weeks ago and made a TODO to purchase all the tracks to piss my wife off some more.![]()
Ah right, I was worried you'd been scammed but it looks fairly legit (if I can say that about Rallyworld) but yeah please do let us know about the quality of those paid tracks as some of their free tracks have been pretty good but most of them aren't top quality.
Well, tbh those preview pics on the site don't really convince me to pay for them...Oh, guys, I think I know why you can't see the site I'm seeing. I was given a link after purchasing and had to register... so I need to login to see the pay stuff. There are tons of tracks. I haven't finished downloading them yet -- I'm at 40 tracks so far from just the first two countries. The link I was posting should have been this. https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/actrack That's the one I stumbled upon a few weeks ago and made a TODO to purchase all the tracks to piss my wife off some more.![]()
To be fair I'm with @Fanapryde and personally I wouldn't purchase any tracks or cars from there but who knows you might find the odd gem out of all those. As I said the free ones have been really hit or miss and maybe 1 or 2 have been keepers but most aren't that good and have ended up in the bin. But yeah keep us updatedThanks for the concern, brother. I pooped myself a little from the panic of possibly being scammed. I will definitely let you know if it's worth purchasing the bunch. I'm hoping at least a good percentage are keepers.
Well, tbh those preview pics on the site don't really convince me to pay for them...
To be fair I'm with @Fanapryde and personally I wouldn't purchase any tracks or cars from there but who knows you might find the odd gem out of all those. As I said the free ones have been really hit or miss and maybe 1 or 2 have been keepers but most aren't that good and have ended up in the bin. But yeah keep us updated![]()
You are most correct, they did suck. But, anything that exists can be reworked. The suspension geometry, the steering, all aspects of physics can be altered for the better. I will have the Mustang done before the other 3 but quite frankly I don't know if I'll continue on the other 3. I have a Nissan 370z GT4 that's just about ready. A Ferrari F50 GT1, Ford Spec Racer (which I'm starting to loathe) and the stock street Ford Mustang GT '93. There's so many DTM cars out now I don;t think there's a need for GTR2 conversions. I just wanted the Mustang for the field.I have this original simdream mod, it really sucks. If you can edit it and make it a good mod, congratulations![]()
Teddie, you're going to want to click on the build number a bunch of times in CM to enable dev mode. That's where it starts. It's been so long since I've enable the ability to unpack data I've forgotten how but it'll come to me.So the lods.ini is 'inside' the cars ACD file? I haven't tried to unpack any yet. Might be time for me to try![]()
This is your go to place for getting cars that aren't posted here. https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/alpine also use the search function and no more asking for links please - that's not what this place is for.
Either answer questions or ignore them. You don't get to decide what this place is for, and a forum is a place for asking and answering questions.You ask a lot of questions dude
Teddie, you're going to want to click on the build number a bunch of times in CM to enable dev mode. That's where it starts. It's been so long since I've enable the ability to unpack data I've forgotten how but it'll come to me.
Either answer questions or ignore them. You don't get to decide what this place is for, and a forum is a place for asking and answering questions.
You're 100% right 👍Wow, really? I'm the one who's in the wrong here? Yeah this place is for asking questions but not asking for links constantly and why websites are down and not adding content. By the way I answered his question with a link to a website he can get the mods he wanted from and told him to use the search function in future so he doesn't have to keep asking unrelated questions. Is that really that bad?

Thanks for posting. It looks like the author might be the same one that the the Russian KS gokarts. Love that mod. He has a bunch of different era estonias on his page. I'm going to have to check em out: https://zizhgames.ru/I can't believe the TARK Estonia-25 hosted at RD went completely under GTPlanet's radar for a month!
I've been looking for a little gokart mod. Do you think that's the best one? Or at least good enough that I wouldn't be motivated to look for others?Thanks for posting. It looks like the author might be the same one that the the Russian KS gokarts. Love that mod. He has a bunch of different era estonias on his page. I'm going to have to check em out: https://zizhgames.ru/
I really like the Russian KS karts, I think you should try them out. Have you also tried the 125 shifter kart mod?I've been looking for a little gokart mod. Do you think that's the best one? Or at least good enough that I wouldn't be motivated to look for others?
Nah, haven't downloaded any yet. Literally just had the initial thought today about getting some karts and kart tracks, but haven't had time yet to get any.I really like the Russian KS karts, I think you should try them out. Have you also tried the 125 shifter kart mod?
Let us know if you find one you like. I keep the 125 shifter karts installed along with the Russian KS karts. I like them both for different reasons.Nah, haven't downloaded any yet. Literally just had the initial thought today about getting some karts and kart tracks, but haven't had time yet to get any.
I think @Beezer215 tweaked some karts but I can't find the link anymore. Assetto doesn't do kart physics very well but I think those Russian KS karts are actually pretty good (been a while since I tried them)I've been looking for a little gokart mod. Do you think that's the best one? Or at least good enough that I wouldn't be motivated to look for others?
You are most correct, they did suck. But, anything that exists can be reworked. The suspension geometry, the steering, all aspects of physics can be altered for the better. I will have the Mustang done before the other 3 but quite frankly I don't know if I'll continue on the other 3. I have a Nissan 370z GT4 that's just about ready. A Ferrari F50 GT1, Ford Spec Racer (which I'm starting to loathe) and the stock street Ford Mustang GT '93. There's so many DTM cars out now I don;t think there's a need for GTR2 conversions. I just wanted the Mustang for the field.
Teddie, you're going to want to click on the build number a bunch of times in CM to enable dev mode. That's where it starts. It's been so long since I've enable the ability to unpack data I've forgotten how but it'll come to me.
You are most correct, they did suck. But, anything that exists can be reworked. The suspension geometry, the steering, all aspects of physics can be altered for the better. I will have the Mustang done before the other 3 but quite frankly I don't know if I'll continue on the other 3. I have a Nissan 370z GT4 that's just about ready. A Ferrari F50 GT1, Ford Spec Racer (which I'm starting to loathe) and the stock street Ford Mustang GT '93. There's so many DTM cars out now I don;t think there's a need for GTR2 conversions. I just wanted the Mustang for the field.
Teddie, you're going to want to click on the build number a bunch of times in CM to enable dev mode. That's where it starts. It's been so long since I've enable the ability to unpack data I've forgotten how but it'll come to me.
Beezer215, can you screen shot which page/build number to click? I've clicked on all the build numbers I see in the About pages. Maybe I'm missing something obvious. If it was a snake, would it have bit me? Thanks for your help.
Let us know if you find one you like. I keep the 125 shifter karts installed along with the Russian KS karts. I like them both for different reasons.
Yep, have this one in the queue. Trying to go above the limits of AC and make a fun kart. I may have took the other kart link down MrBoo. What I'm going for is fun and not necessarily realism. We already know that karts don't feel super real in AC so why not figure out how to make them slidy drifting fun.I think @Beezer215 tweaked some karts but I can't find the link anymore. Assetto doesn't do kart physics very well but I think those Russian KS karts are actually pretty good (been a while since I tried them)