- 853

- Slovenia
Yes, I meant to quote you. Sorry. That's to bad, as the cars get better and better fro driving with updates (not all of course, but this is still beta and I have a feeling these will turn out great in the end). The Brock Torana and Group 5 Commodore are already brilliant around Bathurst and other Australian tracks. Sadly the developer himself said that graphics are not his strong suite and would benefit greatly from a good graphic modder. Oh well, let's hope he partners up with someone in the end. It is really a unique part of racing history, that can not be found in any other sim and would deserve an all round quality mod pack.I think you meant to quote me in that
Unfortunately even if they were interested, I'm not sure that I would bother with it after others have pointed out how the mapping on those car models look like an absolute headache to work with.
These cars and the excellent new V8scorsa pack have made me run Bathurst like crazy in the last days. Actually manage to get several clean laps even in traffic now. Such an amazing track. When we are on the subject, does anybody know if the Fm7 bathurst has ever been moded to add a layout without the "Cheese", like it was before 1987? I have a vintage Bathurst, but that one is just bad quality all around. Surprised it hasn't been done before, as it doesn't require much work in my opinion, just eliminating a chichane. Maybe @GzeroD? This would be something up your alley.
Last edited: