Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,005 comments
Screenshots of 'borked' might help, then We can see what the issue might be.
And, to make it clear, I'M RUNNING ON LATEST CSP VERSION (0.1.61)

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.07.46.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.07.46.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.18.51.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.18.51.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.25.80.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.07.01 - 19.22.25.80.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 44
I guess it's snowing in Argentina right now. That's always rather interesting when I'm sweating my ass off in Michigan where we have some serious winters at the opposite time of the year.

View attachment 936661

Check your extensions/config/tracks folder. Very likely there's an ini file for it in that folder, and also in the loaded folder (where it's supposed to be). They're probably conflicting with each other. Use the one with the latest date, make sure it's in the loaded folder, and delete or move the other to a "backup" folder. After this, you should have green trees and grass.

Check your extensions/config/tracks folder. Very likely there's an ini file for it in that folder, and also in the loaded folder (where it's supposed to be). They're probably conflicting with each other. Use the one with the latest date, make sure it's in the loaded folder, and delete or move the other to a "backup" folder, and load the track again.
t's supposed to do that. It's winter there. lol
yaycloud.001.gif

That's what's weird.

Had to do a double take and say "where am I now?" :P

Last edited:
I have seen people getting a very reflective tarmac at Anglesey wet, but I don’t really get that. Does anybody know if it is a setting in CSP?

It's supposed to do that. It's winter there. lol
yaycloud.001.gif

That's what's weird.

if it is winter in these latitudes but the normal temperature is between 2 ° C and 12 ° C in winter, there are few places where snow falls unfortunately, perhaps further south or near the mountain range

if it is winter in these latitudes but the normal temperature is between 2 ° C and 12 ° C in winter, there are few places where snow falls unfortunately, perhaps further south or near the mountain range
You're right. I had to look it up, they do get snow but really by the mountain range. You get an A in geology where as I get a D+. :D

Hi All,

@MrB00 hs just pointed out to me a setting I forgot to remove. The Radical AI, don't turn their lights on when racing at night. This is because it has the tag of "singleseater"

You can remove this tag in CM and it should then work. It only effects the .json file, so no data changes.

Along with some other fixes / improvements, I will make this change in V1.6

Regards

Shaun

And, to make it clear, I'M RUNNING ON LATEST CSP VERSION (0.1.61)

I've seen this with specific PP filters in 1.6.1. Try changing your pp filters and see if it is just the one you are using or if it is something else. I think it was the A3PAA (can't remember name). But I also know he put out a 1.6.1 version of his PP.

3dsimed experts. I'm noticing an issue with importing/exporting assetto tracks that have T1 shaders in place. Known issue? Is there a workaround?

Hi All,

@MrB00 hs just pointed out to me a setting I forgot to remove. The Radical AI, don't turn their lights on when racing at night. This is because it has the tag of "singleseater"

You can remove this tag in CM and it should then work. It only effects the .json file, so no data changes.

Along with some other fixes / improvements, I will make this change in V1.6

Regards

Shaun
Thanks Shaun, Norms sorted it for me so big thanks to him :cheers:. Also for those that do this don't forget to restart your CM after doing this. Mine wouldn't update till I did this...presume it will be the same for everyone else :D

I've seen this with specific PP filters in 1.6.1. Try changing your pp filters and see if it is just the one you are using or if it is something else. I think it was the A3PAA (can't remember name). But I also know he put out a 1.6.1 version of his PP.

Yep i had this ages ago, change filter and its back again. All the sol filters at one point did this.. its a panic at first i can tell you.

Hey Guys, does someone have skins for the Audi R15 or the Peugeot 908 Hdi from the 2011 Season? Tried to recreate Le Mans and the Le Mans Series, but the Audi R15 only has the #7 and the #8. :(

I did find a new track on the Discord channel of DriftWeekend (https://discord.com/channels/127485321318367232/284151038024613889): KNA Varna:

This is a real life Kart-track from Noway used for Kart and Drift-racing: http://varna.no/

It looks so nice that I decided to add an AI-line, some sidelines, a map and a VAO-patch. Unfortunately my pit-lane isn't perfect and I cannot get it right. Here you have my added files. Please just copy it into the track folder:

@mrtomcat66, thanks for doing this, man. You know, there are actually a lot of drift tracks that I have tried that are actually really freakin' nicely done. But they lack AI lines. I know the drift scene doesn't care about the AI, but it would really increase the drift tracks appeal if they included AI lines.

Makes me want to make a list of all the great drift tracks I've run across and just AI line the hell out of them.

Want to join me on my drift track AI line mission?

3dsimed experts. I'm noticing an issue with importing/exporting assetto tracks that have T1 shaders in place. Known issue? Is there a workaround?
This happens when stPerPixelNM_UVflow.shader is used. Shader stflow is unknow for 3dsimed so it is replaced with a default shader T1. For this kind of material, it has to be set with ksEditor.

for example as such:

[SMOKE_...]
POSITION = 90, 20, 150.3
DIRECTION = 0, 1, 0
SPEED = 25
SIZE = 0.1
COLOR = 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1
SPREAD = 8
INTENSITY = 1

Are the coordinates associated with the x, y, z axes of the object (the chimney of a factory for example)?
As for the color of the smoke, how does the code work? I see four numbers, I do not understand what they refer. rgb? CMYK? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back