- 232

- Italy
Oh, japp. RGB and strength.
Position: x, y, z axes
Super ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Despite having written in Sanskrit I see that you understand ๐ก
Oh, japp. RGB and strength.
Position: x, y, z axes
Coolio! Thanks matey.Here some configs with new grass fx on old Spielberg tracks and Salzburgring too.
So salzburgring, oesterreichring1979 and spielberg_hist get new grass.
A bit new lights for Salzburgring too and a easteregg on the other two tracks.
Just a bit more immersion I hope.
Extract it into ac root folder.
@MrB00 hs just pointed out to me a setting I forgot to remove. The Radical AI, don't turn their lights on when racing at night. This is because it has the tag of "singleseater"
Thank you, that's great, yet I have a problem with the oesterreichring1979 track, it crashes to desktop for me, but only the No Chicane version, while the Chicane version works perfectlyHere some configs with new grass fx on old Spielberg tracks and Salzburgring too.
So salzburgring, oesterreichring1979 and spielberg_hist get new grass.
A bit new lights for Salzburgring too and a easteregg on the other two tracks.
Just a bit more immersion I hope.
Extract it into ac root folder.
I don't usually ask for links but I cannot find Historic Spielberg - thought I had it but it isn't in my track list and the search only brings up dead links so if someone would be kind enough to send the latest version my way I'd be very grateful![]()
I see Zwiss' version is 1974. Racingcircuits.info tells there was some change between 1975 and 1976. I can't tell what that was, could someone tell me..?
EDIT. Gotta learn to use that EDIT-button properly.![]()
It has actually two layouts: 1974 without chicane and 1977 with chicane.I see Zwiss' version is 1974. Racingcircuits.info tells there was some change between 1975 and 1976. I can't tell what that was, could someone tell me..?
This happens when stPerPixelNM_UVflow.shader is used. Shader stflow is unknow for 3dsimed so it is replaced with a default shader T1. For this kind of material, it has to be set with ksEditor.
It has actually two layouts: 1974 without chicane and 1977 with chicane.
After the Donohue crash in 1975 (which happened right before my eyes), a chicane was build at the 1st corner.I see Zwiss' version is 1974. Racingcircuits.info tells there was some change between 1975 and 1976. I can't tell what that was, could someone tell me..?
EDIT. Gotta learn to use that EDIT-button properly.![]()
Okay, this had been bothering me for quite some time, so I had a look at the ai for Tiago Lima's Fuji International Speedway v0.0.9 (will 1.0 ever come? LOL).
Another track that could definitely use some love. The driving there has always been a challenge for me though, as there are like a million different lines you can take on this track. I think with new side lines I got the ai to quit jumping all over the place on straightaway, and also settled them down in the pit area. Once again the ai hints factor can be reduced or eliminated for slower vehicles.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ai-for-fuji-speedway-2017.34148/
Track is available over at RD as well, linked in my post.
I have seen people getting a very reflective tarmac at Anglesey wet, but I donโt really get that. Does anybody know if it is a setting in CSP?
@mrtomcat66, thanks for doing this, man. You know, there are actually a lot of drift tracks that I have tried that are actually really freakin' nicely done. But they lack AI lines. I know the drift scene doesn't care about the AI, but it would really increase the drift tracks appeal if they included AI lines.
Makes me want to make a list of all the great drift tracks I've run across and just AI line the hell out of them.
Want to join me on my drift track AI line mission?
Yes definitely the flow to use even without the need of shader replacement because it seems that kn5 export from 3dsimed got some issues from time to time (shadow that need to be set in a particular order for car, object which disappear on mirror for track ...)Thanks unpierrot. So it sounds like this is the flow: import kn5 into 3dSimed > export to .fbx > import .fbx into ksEditor > change material settings > save as .kn5 from kseditor.
Is that the correct flow?
I only know this one for the moment.Are there any other material/shader 'gotchas' I should be aware of when importing into 3dSimEd.
Yes, Terra did excellent conversions, absolutely love them, but he didn't put his focus on real life accuracy of the track he was converting, but on accurate conversion of the track. If the track had some mistakes in the original, they have the same errors also after conversion. Thankfully we have people like you that can spot the discrepancies and know how to fix them. ๐After the Donohue crash in 1975 (which happened right before my eyes), a chicane was build at the 1st corner.
The Terra version is in fact the post 75 track from Reiza (Automobilista) including alternative AI for skipping the chicane.
I started with his release, and fetched some meshes in the Reiza track to create a real pre-75 version, with no chicane present.
Also I included blank armco (after 75 it was red-white) and I deleted the newer pit building in the 74 version because it was not there.
So the spielberg_historic release is more authentic.
Terra= post 75 with and without chicane
Zwiss version: real pre-75 + real post 75 version.
A lot of respect for Terra21 who did a lot of great tracks, but also his Kyalami 67 has nothing to do with 67... it's the 76 track from Automobilista.. in 67 there was no pitwall, smaller grandstands and pitbuilding etc.
Hadn't been there in a while, reflections are there but theres some super strange textures in wet. At nearly all angles its checkered.
Stupid question, you are selecting the wet version aren't you? And you have 1.2? If all your other wet tracks are reflective, then its not a shader setting.
![]()
![]()
Indeed. I reported that checkered texture bug on RD when I first got the track, but it has never been fixed. I ended up deleting the wet version because it bothered me. This while the dry version is an excellent track.Hadn't been there in a while, reflections are there but theres some super strange textures in wet. At nearly all angles its checkered.
Hadn't been there in a while, reflections are there but theres some super strange textures in wet. At nearly all angles its checkered.
Stupid question, you are selecting the wet version aren't you? And you have 1.2? If all your other wet tracks are reflective, then its not a shader setting.
![]()