Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself. :)
107611249_1476198629249523_6154005397638640246_o.jpg

Released on Facebook:

By Brendo Antonio

Mini 917/30 Super Kart

Specs: "Superkart"

BHP: 79

NM: 30 (based on a honda bike)

Weight: 250kg

Version: 0.5

Credits:

3D: Kunos/ mclarenf1papa: engine model from gokarts mod/Brendo

Sounds: From Go Karts mod

Physics: By me with a help of Miguel's feeling and knowledge with karts...
1f603.png
:D

Any issues (or tips), please report directly to me...

Download:
https://drive.google.com/…/1CltabgMqBqqo2QszAkURlfxhm…/view…

(Looking forward to trying when I can, hopefully tomorrow)

Is it possible for ACC tracks to be converted for AC like the cars?

Ive seen this asked in another forum about ACC tracks. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but Far as I know, I dont think the 3rd party mod people can do track converts cause the track folders or files are not on the computer. So this makes it very hard to do track/car converts to other games. They can do cosmetic things, similar to Project Cars 2. Allot of the newer games now are doing this.

that is interesting, are cars being converted from ACC? I just looked, I didnt see any folders on them.

Last edited:
So...a few issues...

The track is going the opposite direction that it's supposed to go
The starting line is in the complete wrong place...it's supposed to be adjacent to pit road but instead it's on the backstretch
Adding on to that, there is no texture for a starting line.

I tried to fix it but I have no idea where to start...I don’t know if this is your track...but if you can fix these things, that would be great!
I know. All that is part of the needed TLC I mentioned.
It is not my track and sadly I have no idea how to fix these things.
Hopefully one of the able guys here can/will take a look.

If anyone has been following this thread for a while, this was looked forward to by a few including myself. :)

Released on Facebook:

By Brendo Antonio

Mini 917/30 Super Kart

Credits:

1f603.png

Download:

Haha! Awesome. Thanks for posting. I've been following this on FB.

ASR's 1990 and 1991 cars especially, have hit a major problem, in that they've seemingly removed a lot of the mechanical grip that they had. :confused: The problem before was weight(around 120KG too light), not the tyre grip or downforce, and they've 'fixed' the wrong thing, making the cars absolutely zero fun to drive at this moment, sadly. :irked:

For the ASR F1 1991 cars, they came with an additional "Setup" folder in the download zip file. In it, it has HDF, MDF, LDF settings files. I plugged them in each 1991 F1 car's Generic setting folder and choose which ever DownForce setting I want before the drive. The cars will feel/drive differently instantly.

Did you install these downforce setting files?

Last edited:
I know. All that is part of the needed TLC I mentioned.
It is not my track and sadly I have no idea how to fix these things.
Hopefully one of the able guys here can/will take a look.
If I could make a new one, I would. Unfortunately I’m a physics guy first and foremost, so I’m no help. Gonna make this as a call to the community/Terra (if he’s still kicking about with this stuff) to revamp/fix/make anew version of this track

Thanks - the M1 Procar is one of my all-time favourite car mods in AC. I always thought the default audio was pretty good but it'll be nice to this as an alternative.
Just be aware the Ama FMOD car overwrites the original AC mod, not Bazza's later version. Bazza's had the shifting animation removed for some reason, and all Procar mods (I've got five now) seem to have the same wrong steering synchronisation issue (420 degrees instead of 360, from memory) so you'll need to fix that if you have the driver's hands visible.
Ama's car doesn't update the UI or version number either, which is always a source of minor irritation with reworks and updates.
I was trying to remember the original source of this car - was it Project CARS? There's Zipanol branding on a few of the liveries, and the model quality probably doesn't seem like it predates pCARS so I don't think it's from an earlier SMS or EA game.
It'd be nice to get some cockpit AO added too, as the materials are grouped quite aggressively. You can't easily darken the overly-bright floor pan for example without it affecting the roll cage, or darken the gear knob without affecting the instrument cluster. Some baked shadows would really help.
Maybe another one to add to the list, @AC Modder, even if it's just a visual pass on the cockpit? Some of your lovely PBR shaders would be nice too... ;)

The M1 Procar could be a great one to rework, indeed! Added to the list!
By the way, I love also the street version, but never find enough data to actually rework it..

For the ASR F1 1991 cars, they came with an additional "Setup" folder in the download zip file. In it, it has HDF, MDF, LDF settings files. I plugged them in each 1991 F1 car's Generic setting folder and choose which ever DownForce setting I want before the drive. The cars will feel/drive differently instantly.

Yes I did. I deleted the old cars completely before installing the new ones and the included setups. They’re fundamentally broken right now.

Doesnt have those file in the Zip .
Can you PM me please ?
Thx

Released on Facebook:

By Brendo Antonio

Mini 917/30 Super Kart

Credits:

1f603.png

Download:

For personal use...this goes nicely into making this usable...;)

Screenshot_gtsupreme_supercart250_mallory_park_9-7-120-11-17-55.jpg

Hi guys,..

need some help over here,.. cause i have done something with out noticing and now assetto is way to dark,.. have tried serverall ppfilters and played with auto exposure and page up/down,.. but not works,..
also have uninstalled every mod i got but again not working even the stock settings will not work,...

and it is something in content manager, cause when i start ac without it its fine,.. ;)

but im out of options,.so i really apricitate it if someone can and will help me,..

tnx,

btw: sorry for this noob action,.. :(

Last edited:
v1.2 BMW M1 Procar updates:
  • LODs refined with help from delpinsky
  • Glass fixed and windscreen wiper added by delpinsky

(v1.1 yesterday)
*basic LODs/config added;
*Ama FMOD audio added;
*backfire flames edited and repositioned;
*driver suits, gloves and helmets added;
*some cockpit shaders adjusted;
*plain skins added in separate folder;
*Procar badge added.

Physics/power left untouched.
New car download to preserve the original doner.

Remove the old v1.1 car first or do a 'clean installation' in CM

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8j7p3nrmxqcxevh/bmw_m1_procar_plus_lods.7z/file

Released on Facebook:

By Brendo Antonio

Mini 917/30 Super Kart

Credits:

1f603.png

Download:

Damnit. This Kart has the same problem for me that some of the AC Legends cars had. ABS defaulted causes car not to move much and it also has that steering oscillation thing where the steering wheel goes back and forth heavily. :( I'd love to know how to fix this. If there is a fix, please let me know. I've looked this up and have found nothing. If I can fix this kart then I can fix the borked AC Legends cars as well and that would make my day.

I made new AI Fastlane and track boundries for the main layout of Chayka Racing Circuit.

It's my first attempt at correcting AI for a track and I realise that what I have done is definitely not perfect, but maybe someone will find this useful as the AI can finally complete a race without DNF-ing on the first lap.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!eDx2jIwI!vXd3-gFK1vvIDLFJU6E7uoteoYpEJbCF1LYK-qrOPm8

hi, possible create AI line for Chayka Revers and small ?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back