- 1,273

- Arrakis
Mr Pencil here!
Can I just ask one question about the Bahrain mod that appeared on RD.
I have the Bahrain 2020 from here and it's great, but sometimes when you hit a bollard the kraken comes up from underground and swallows my car. I learnt to drive around the bollards. But after updating CSP to 1.46 I started getting random stutter so to get back to preview version 1.27 I had to swap my main assetto file for my back up file and now Bahrain 2020 won't load at all. (1.27 been removed as an option)
Gutted but I accepted the loss as a consequence of updating CSP. So when this Bahrain track came up on RD I was like "back of the net" but the problem is it loads but the road surface is stuck in super heavy traction (can't steer really) making cars totally undriveable on it for me.
Has anyone experienced anything similar with either versions of Bahrain?
I would be uber grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks
Just a suggestion...
May be worth checking if you have a config for Bahrain that doesn't work with this newer version. Have look in extensions/cfg/tracks/loaded. If there's one in there for Bahrain, try taking it out and see if the road surface issues goes away.







