PC Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Josuracer

Josuracer

solved partially

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  2. MisterWaffles

MisterWaffles Premium

I've never used the RTM NSX GT500 and I only have the Assetto Garage version, but I've seen both and I'm 99% sure that they're different mods completely. I'll link the AG version below (mine has only real skins from RaceDepartment and not the fictional skins of the base mod). The mod's got some problems if you're wanting to race it against other DTM or GT500 cars as it's incorrectly quite down on power (533bhp as Content Manager tells me) so you'll probably want to consider dropping an engine from a similar car into it for balancing purposes. There used to be a BoP data file on RaceDepartment but that got taken down for whatever reason.

preview.jpg

Anyways, here you go and all that yadda yadda about if the RTM and AG cars actually the same mod, just let me know and I'll take it down.

This whole situation with Assettoland getting taken down really blows, RTM or a similar group strikes again because they hate having a productive and healthy community I guess. :rolleyes: Assettoland was really clear on their policy of taking off mods that people didn't want hosted there, but I guess some people were just too spiteful to care.

ROZTER, kalun318, racealot and 6 others like this.
  3. KevinK2

KevinK2

Come to think about it, I did try that when I had 1.62. But if you look a couple of posts before yours I documented what happened after going back to 1.60. Completely bonkers. This is great advice though, thank you. I will bookmark your post just in case.

It was also strange for me as I think when I was having frame rate issues, the ai behavior seemed a little off. I hope I'm back to normal now.

4. P1ButtPlug

P1ButtPlug

I haven't seen a graphic anomaly in maybe year or more, its been a while.
    Well Bahrain called. :lol::D:lol::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

5. MisterWaffles

MisterWaffles Premium

New in Bahrain: you must solve the Lollypop Man's riddle in order to be granted access onto the hallowed desert asphalt, lest you be smitten by a swift blow from his namesake artifact.

6. JustusKuro

JustusKuro

Here, this has the NSX youre looking for, but much better physics and accurate skins. it also has a fake Lexus RCF GT500, but you can get a much better Lexus LC500 GT500 in this very forum, just search it up. made by delpinsky

racealot and Danish Pete like this.
  7. Jody Parks

Jody Parks

Here are replay cameras for the 3 layouts of Legion's Oran Park. Place the "oran_park" folder in the tracks folder and overwrite.

Attached Files:

xezez, Fall Guy, racealot and 2 others like this.
  8. mrtomcat66

mrtomcat66

Hi Paulo

I have made a complete set of AI lines for St.Petersburg - Shushari by GTSUPREME last week. I did send it to Teddie (who asked me to do it) for some feedback. Maybe you can crosscheck too.

Here you go:

Attached Files:

racealot and Paulo Ribeiro like this.
  9. mrtomcat66

mrtomcat66

10. Pencil

Pencil

Thanks for that and I will do. I will post back later on with results!

11. Masscot

Masscot

Sorry to hear about your issues. Things like this can be baffling and infuriating in equal measures.
    If performance is normal on startup then deteriorates over time, isn't this usually an indication of a memory leak?

12. Elio92

Elio92

Hi ! :)

I received early this morning an email from VRC about a major update on the Formula NA package which is now in 1.6 version.

[​IMG]
    The information on the (open) Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/vrc.modding.team/?hc_ref=ARSOCVv5xSVTMgnA9Wqdma2Vniuu7MYua637JCI8ODSWMeW17BmjO83e-_AgMivE07o&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARB7IBfdbBbSGh5oJqRXV0-lAw5ysFEtlBipd7jnaeXZcCoBaiNa7FoJZkw7gMuOPIsFCQ9j2eitx-jYC17sh8lSvyDv8fwf1JxUF5Qkbtg5FKh-7S5htJ9FRDGidsZ1WL8FzhWU6USQV5j4uQvBXBL-js70Oxzd9V-eOtFSdzX_30HNSoYVtQx7rjjX35i_OJpsZKFWkYuk0w4VSRp30a-kaEpgFoKD09p8hGHWZ9KXevau36tNWQAgQIWIBCVuB2I176TxqnymNWdAU75ectsDV5Cp-rsocCo3RQvo9rCSvKluIB6UpsAlmJI6n2GXJrSZ_2AuYMmQkf-eBvDwzqaQcA&__tn__=kC-R

Download Link to the Paymod (VRC)
    https://vrc-modding-team.net/show/package/1

Changelog:
    -ALL CARS: Corrected weight and inertias.
    -ALL CARS: Updated suspension.
    -ALL CARS: Minor tweaks to tyre grip.
    -ALL CARS: New UI VRC Logos.
    -FNA2018 & FNA2012: Adjusted engine power.
    -FNA2018 & FNA2012: All new LODs.
    -FNA2018 & FNA2012: LOD A improvements and optimization.
    -FNA2018: Added optional AFP device.
    -FNA2018: Carbody shape tweaks.
    -FNA2018: Sounds: Volume adjustments.
    -FNA2018: Sounds: Re-Mixed Internal Samples.
    -FNA2012: New skins.
    -FNA2012: New CSP skins configurations.

VRC's Formula NA 2020 car will be included in next update !

I am downloading it with some excitation.;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

My 767th post ! :lol:
    [​IMG]

13. maruto

maruto

yeah i did, thanks to FaB and DBag for it...

i found a way to fix the sunscreen to be seen from the inside, mixed dirty-glass.dds from fab with original window.dds, not sure about alpha values though, the dirty layer is quite low.... just put this file into hipermax or RS skin folder and rename to dirty-glass.dds

Attached Files:

Masscot likes this.
  14. racealot

racealot

[removed previous non-official content] - the most to date Reboot tracks can be found on this thread... as mentioned previously, the search functionality will be your best ally in this respect...

Elio92 likes this.
  15. jaqory

jaqory

16. Masscot

Masscot

Just be aware that's in no way an official resource for Reboot tracks, it's just a page on a generic mod site. A lot their Reboot track links seem to be quite out of date.

Real Toonces likes this.
  17. racealot

racealot

had no idea M... it looks legit... remove post then? whatever is best...
    edit: non-official DL removed...:tup:

Masscot likes this.
  18. ParanoidDoge

ParanoidDoge

That Honda SGT post reminded me that I made some skins for it (a long time ago) - here they are :

[​IMG]

NSX Concept-GT 2014 / 2017 / Autopolis Winter Test 2014 / Concept-GT SuperGT 2014

https://we.tl/t-IpaCVzrHNC

zuotoski, ROZTER, kalun318 and 6 others like this.
  19. P1ButtPlug

P1ButtPlug

:D mint.

Elio92 likes this.
  20. Andkorot

Andkorot

Thanks for working with the track. But you mentioned yourself in the authors, but this is not true)
    The author of 3D is Gavrilenko Dmitry (DGaus), and the author of the conversion to Assetto Corsa is me, Korotkov Andrey (HTRacingS.ru)

Teddie, Beezer215, Zwiss and 5 others like this.
  21. a25box

a25box

Great work on your PBIR clockwise version - thanks. Have you been able to get a start/finish line marker for it? It would be really nice to see that.

22. Masscot

Masscot

I seem to be getting much better rain performance in VR with CSP 0.1.63.
    I can run ten X-Bow GT4s at Spa and comfortably meet the 45->90fps ASW threshold, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that before. The temptation is always to go full monsoon but I've found that Windy weather (so a mix of blue skies and rain clouds) with rain only around 5% but with a soaking wet track looks incredibly realistic. Add the rain/wiper audio from an earlier CSP and the immersion goes deeper than the Mariana Trench.

xezez and MrB00 like this.
  23. RMi_wood

RMi_wood

What if a Discord started up... without link trading rules...
    hmm

24. Chig Bungus

Chig Bungus

Are 3d trees usually possible in AC?
    The reason I'm asking is because the only place I've seen 3d trees are in Toscana:
    I said "usually" because this is the only track I've ever noticed them in.
    The trees look miles better than 2d trees, and this mod was made 2 years ago, so I obviously assume most of the community knows about it already.
    Why do mod creators not add 3d trees to their tracks? Why haven't they seen wider adoption? Is it possible for someone to add 3d trees to a track similiar to GrassFX?
    (or maybe they are in a lot of tracks and I just don't notice them:dunce:)

zuotoski, Papifix, xezez and 4 others like this.
  25. ales100i

ales100i

Mazda RX-Vision LM GTE

Rotorist, Papifix, ROZTER and 8 others like this.
  26. MrB00

MrB00

Yeah this thread moves pretty quick these days.

Real Toonces, kimiraik and Elio92 like this.
  27. CrisT86

CrisT86

Screenshot_palmbeach_speedway_2-7-120-14-52-49.jpg

GrassFX + Lights (as good as possible for my knowledge) for Palmbeach Speedway.

In the package there's only the extension folder with the config + the data folder with a new camera set. It overwrite the original cameras, but they were moved as camera 3 and 4 so nothing will lose.

Just drop the folder over the original one and enjoy it ;)

https://sharemods.com/nh52elqjfpf6/palmbeach_speedway.zip.html

zuotoski, xezez, Beezer215 and 5 others like this.
  28. Smurth

Smurth

SNMM PPFilter 1.2 (preview)

Complete rewrite of my shiny PPF :
    - Developed with SOL-1.6.2 and CSP 0.1.62
    - No Reshade needed
    - Designed to work with AutoExposure enabled (optional)

About AutoExposure:
    I you don't like this feature, it is surely because kuno's have designed it to work mainly on 16/9 screens, with a 54° FOV and the default seat positions.
    You can disable it in "SNMM.ini" (line 5) or increase the TARGET value (line 6) if you have a FOV shorter than 54° or a multi monitor system.

I'd really apreciate some feedback from VR drivers.

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-14-8.jpg

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-5-2.jpg Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-5-41.jpg Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-9-47.jpg Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-15-2.jpg Screenshot_ks_ferrari_250_gto_lemans_2017_2-7-120-14-16-50.jpg

zuotoski, TY Williams and Elio92 like this.
  29. mals10

mals10

this car is a little slow compared to URD cars

xedos6 likes this.
  30. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

I would do the same if I could find a download link