Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,797 comments
ACTK Assen TT Circuit v1.0
Download public section in: http://www.assetto-fr.tk

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-54-18.jpg

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-54-41.jpg

Screenshot_renault5_turbo_r_actk_assen_tt_circuit_21-8-120-10-55-12.jpg
Certainly the best available version, thanks...

488 GT3 Pack

Putting these here for people that have never seen them. They're keepers in my opinion. Not sure who the author is, though the GTR says the author is Peter Utecht/S.Stirpe so perhaps this is the author of all three?

If I'm not mistaken they did a Lamborghini Huracan in this same fashion but I can't find it anywhere. Would anyone here happen to have it or know where it can be obtained?

full

full

full

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3135mz57wf74c0v/Ferrari_488_Pack.rar/file

:cheers:

You be the judge:
Grab two clips inside and outside, I think its the ?transmission? whine when you get off the gas that gets on my very last nerve? on my sound system at least its like nails on a chalkboard.. better outside but inside its a killer. I may take a poke around to see if I can drop the pitch.

INSIDE:

Your Clip Inside.

Thanks, will give it a go! if you skip in to about 3min in the mod makers clip the inside sound is much better.

yeap, currently my favorite car in AC until someone builds the MCR2000.

Last edited:
As I read somewhere, some lines were added in the code, preventing this SOL to be used with cracked AC versions.
we don't call them "cracked", we call them "non steam versions" ;). there is a manualy way to install for such special versions, its on the discord.

Why anyone would bother to jump through hoops and offer up your machine for some bitmining hacker to chew up your cpu cycles for an AUD17$ game, I totally get why its worthwhile risking it for things like $20 000 cam packages etc, you can justify going offline while you use them and isolating that pc etc etc.

488 GT3 Pack

Putting these here for people that have never seen them. They're keepers in my opinion. Not sure who the author is, though the GTR says the author is Peter Utecht/S.Stirpe so perhaps this is the author of all three?

If I'm not mistaken they did a Lamborghini Huracan in this same fashion but I can't find it anywhere. Would anyone here happen to have it or know where it can be obtained?

full

full

full

Code:

The first one is by Steve from the facebook group "Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos" the other ones I don't know so thanks!
Lambo sounds interesting as well, hope someone has it,

we don't call them "cracked", we call them "non steam versions" ;). there is a manualy way to install for such special versions, its on the discord.

Why anyone would bother to jump through hoops and offer up your machine for some bitmining hacker to chew up your cpu cycles for an AUD17$ game, I totally get why its worthwhile risking it for things like $20 000 cam packages etc, you can justify going offline while you use them and isolating that pc etc etc.

I agree, I can literately buy the game for 7 euros almost anybody can afford that. I can't think of a better way to spend 7 euros.

Does any boby have the Kunos version of Monza with the grass and gravel on the outside of Prabolica as it was in the first couple of years after release before it got updated by them and turned to asphalt?

OK, so that is MUCH better. Anyoine else going this route, get into the sfx folder of the rss bayro, rename your original guid and bank to something else, copy the bank and guid from the URD SFX folder in the zip, rename the bank to rss_gtm_bayro_6.bank
edit the GUIDs.txt and do a find and replace urd_bayro_egt_2018 with rss_gtm_bayro_6

upload_2020-9-22_7-0-56.png

the outside sound is a bit less engaging tan the original sounds, very "gurgly" motor sound, and original actually sounds are more realistic, but inside the car the transmission whine is under control in replacement pack, i can drive this car now without shattering crystal around the house. Best result would be just replacing the transmission sound from the mod into the original soundbank, but, above my modding ability so this one will do for now.

Original sound bank from RSS

The soundbank from mod linked above

actual car

Last edited:
488 GT3 Pack

full

full

full

Code:

Damn, I was trully excited, but I have all them already. :eek:

Thank you tho. 👍

Hey everyone. first off just want to say wow to all the modders in here, you lot have actually inspired me to look into how to mod tracks and cars in AC. Ive got a lot of time on my hands now and i may as well learn something new.

My first post is going to be a questions asking for help (booo) but im hoping someone here can help me out.

Im trying to race these cars in a GTLM or GT3 style grid and get it as close to reality as i can. The cars are from different modders including RSS/Kunos/MasterKey/URD/Element and i think i am using a rollovers corvette (pic attached)

However im noting that no matter what i set the cars AI up to, i always seem to get break aways in the pack, clusters and the cars dont race together. Now i dont know much about BOP'ing etc so i was wondering.
Does/Has anyone bopped these cars before?
Is it easy to do?
Do they even need bopping?
Is there a better grid of GTLM / GT3 i should have?
Has anyone bopped them before and can share a bop?
Could someone bop it for me or show me how to bop them?

Basically id like to race them without them scooting off into packs, and fight through a nice close racing pack.

Any advice would be very welcome.
Additionally if anyone has any great resources for learning how to mod cars and tracks in AC please feel free to send them my way.

Thanks again

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 35
Quite good. I like it very much. Now only need to be optimized and can be one of the top.
Thank you. Yes, Zolder 2009 it needs to be optimized... beyond my skill, please ANYONE please update the TODO.

Apart from the lack of wind turbines, is this the same basic track as the Zolder 2017 Reboot version, but with different billboards? They seem to share the same geometry, but obviously look quite different to each other with individual textures and shaders.
Well... its more than just the turbines and billboards. Reboot added other things, barriers etc for a 2017 representation. This mesh is the same base as the Reboot version, you are right. Im sure they used another Simbin version, but this one IS from Realtime Racing (abandonware as it was a project by H. Roos that simply did not enjoy any success and further efforts were moved to RaceRoom).

I had converted this mesh before to GTR2 (and Chayka / Gothenburg. I will do Chayka as that Gothenburg has basically been released by @norms)
My release is true to the RTR version (and likely has way more shadow objects and other eratta compared to Reboot version... which is very good).

"Guy-Ills" also released STCC Gothenburg...

As mentioned before, this is my FIRST real conversion to be released publicly apart from that rough Zwickau. I hope people here can put the finishing touches on it! Loch Rannoch(rf2) is next (3 more tracks off the "Guy-Ills" kill-list)

Hey everyone. first off just want to say wow to all the modders in here, you lot have actually inspired me to look into how to mod tracks and cars in AC. Ive got a lot of time on my hands now and i may as well learn something new.

My first post is going to be a questions asking for help (booo) but im hoping someone here can help me out.

Im trying to race these cars in a GTLM or GT3 style grid and get it as close to reality as i can. The cars are from different modders including RSS/Kunos/MasterKey/URD/Element and i think i am using a rollovers corvette (pic attached)

However im noting that no matter what i set the cars AI up to, i always seem to get break aways in the pack, clusters and the cars dont race together. Now i dont know much about BOP'ing etc so i was wondering.
Does/Has anyone bopped these cars before?
Is it easy to do?
Do they even need bopping?
Is there a better grid of GTLM / GT3 i should have?
Has anyone bopped them before and can share a bop?
Could someone bop it for me or show me how to bop them?

Basically id like to race them without them scooting off into packs, and fight through a nice close racing pack.

Any advice would be very welcome.
Additionally if anyone has any great resources for learning how to mod cars and tracks in AC please feel free to send them my way.

Thanks again
Hello!
Are you using Content Manager? Obviously through there you can use restrictors and ballast to slow certain cars down. That's the easiest non-obtrusive way to do it. The only issue with that is you're constantly slowing down faster cars to the weakest link.

The next way to get you into the ballpark is to use content manager to calculate the power to weight ratio. Right click on the 3 dots next to the power band display on the cars page, select the third option, calculate power using the data. (Sorry, not on rig computer, doing this from memory) Next right click over the weight of the car and recalculate. Do this for all the cars in question and see what the data tells you. You're aiming to get the power to weight ratio fairly close. There can be a lot more to it but this is a great start and you'll be able to use this on different groups of cars.

Next would be to go into the data folder and change values. This is obtrusive to the cars so you would want to create a back up of the data folder or data.acd file depending on which is in your folder. Most likely with the cars you listed the data will be packed and you'll have to unpack the data via content manager.

If you feel comfortable with that, we can go from there.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back