- 2,566

- Helsinki
Let me look into that. Which is preferable? or both?The 2001 version of Imola from
Automobilista would be the way to go in IMHO. Amazing track!
(Race07 also has a version...)
Last edited:
Let me look into that. Which is preferable? or both?The 2001 version of Imola from
Automobilista would be the way to go in IMHO. Amazing track!
Defo the Automobilista version! The GTR2 track will be showing its age by now, we already have the 1972 and the 1988 from that game already and both are very good. Thanks RMiLet me look into that. Which is preferable? or both?
Excellent. I will try this and see how it goes. The weird thing is, i have just donw 3 test runs (to see if 1 car is an outlier) but in all 3 races, different cars won each race with different cars in the following places (1st 2nd 3rd).
But in each race, the winners were around 30s faster than the 5/6/7/8/9/10th place cars. But in race 1 corvette and BMW were 30s faster, in race 2 911 was 30 seconds faster, in race 3 AMG was 30s faster??
So it seems its not related to a specific car?
I was testing at the new Bsathurs reboot track? Could it be realted to the AI on that track? Could it be the NEW AI setting in CM?
It just seems that no matter what, with that combination of cars, 3 will be 30s faster than the rest of the field, and its any random 3 cars that seem to be picked to be faster?
Ahh now I get why clouds won't appear at all when using Sol 2.0! It's because most Post Processing Filters apparently seem to break the clouds such as Adam's Sol Enhanced and A3PP, while some others like AC+2020 and IROC A3PP make them appear instead.
We need to report this bug to each PPFilter authors so that they can hopefully support them all for Sol 2.0.
Ahh now I get why clouds won't appear at all when using Sol 2.0! It's because most Post Processing Filters apparently seem to break the clouds such as Adam's Sol Enhanced and A3PP, while some others like AC+2020 and IROC A3PP make them appear instead.
We need to report this bug to each PPFilter authors so that they can hopefully support them all for Sol 2.0.
Never mind disappearing clouds, recent CSP updates seem to have made the entire Portland track vanish.I wouldn't burden authors of filters for a fix, I'm sure Peter will have it fixed in a future sol update for pp's to work just as they have in the past.
Or if you want you could go through all five pages and let them know of the impending doom.
https://www.racedepartment.com/sear...ories][0]=1&c[child_categories]=1&o=relevance
I wouldn't burden authors of filters for a fix, I'm sure Peter will have it fixed in a future sol update for pp's to work just as they have in the past.
Or if you want you could go through all five pages and let them know of the impending doom.
https://www.racedepartment.com/sear...ories][0]=1&c[child_categories]=1&o=relevance
exactly backward:Hmmm. I can see the request now...
"Excuse me, but I can't get my cracked version of CSP/SOL to work properly any more. Could you please fix it so I can continue to be a %$t!"
exactly backward:
not cracked SOL
SOL wont work on CRACKED versions of Assetto
No, no rain yet..Hello,
Does the new CSP v1.6.4 now provide the Rain-FX or is that just some minor updates. Seems like it doesnt mention about the Rain stuff.
I am still on an older CSP version.
thank you,
Dave
Hey everyone. first off just want to say wow to all the modders in here, you lot have actually inspired me to look into how to mod tracks and cars in AC. Ive got a lot of time on my hands now and i may as well learn something new.
My first post is going to be a questions asking for help (booo) but im hoping someone here can help me out.
Im trying to race these cars in a GTLM or GT3 style grid and get it as close to reality as i can. The cars are from different modders including RSS/Kunos/MasterKey/URD/Element and i think i am using a rollovers corvette (pic attached)
However im noting that no matter what i set the cars AI up to, i always seem to get break aways in the pack, clusters and the cars dont race together. Now i dont know much about BOP'ing etc so i was wondering.
Does/Has anyone bopped these cars before?
Is it easy to do?
Do they even need bopping?
Is there a better grid of GTLM / GT3 i should have?
Has anyone bopped them before and can share a bop?
Could someone bop it for me or show me how to bop them?
Basically id like to race them without them scooting off into packs, and fight through a nice close racing pack.
Any advice would be very welcome.
Additionally if anyone has any great resources for learning how to mod cars and tracks in AC please feel free to send them my way.
Thanks again
Never mind disappearing clouds, recent CSP updates seem to have made the entire Portland track vanish.
If you see some Porsches you want, pm me. I'll just lump 'um all in a zipMy brother has made some very, very high-quality mods for X-Plane and other flight simulation games - I'm seeing if he'd be interested in working on some car mods for Assetto Corsa.
Also, does anyone have some classic Porsche mods they can link me to?
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-singer.29318/My brother has made some very, very high-quality mods for X-Plane and other flight simulation games - I'm seeing if he'd be interested in working on some car mods for Assetto Corsa.
Also, does anyone have some classic Porsche mods they can link me to?
I have this problem and an issue with the whole car being matte(no gloss/shine at all). Others cars’ reflections aren’t affected.Question: Do not drive open wheel cars often, but recently picked up the RSS 90 V12 and the tires are glossy. It is not effected by Tyre FX being turned on or off in the CSP settings. How can I fix this glossy tire issue?
Hi !!! somebody knows where I can find some recent skins for Toyota TS050 from Rollovers? thanks in advance!!
View attachment 959547
Setting aside that GTE cars are faster than GT3 cars, the cars that are in the front of the pack will always pull away a little bit from the rest of the pack because they have more clean space and less fighting with other AI. This evens out a bit more when doing 30 - 50 lap races and each car has to pit, putting them in the middle of the pack at some point during the race.
Hi !!! somebody knows where I can find some recent skins for Toyota TS050 from Rollovers? thanks in advance!!
View attachment 959547
Has anyone else running a Fanatec wheel installed the latest drivers and firmware? After the update I seem to have lost a lot of understeer feeling. I know the car is doing it but it doesn't transmit the feeling through the wheel as much as it did before. Would I need to change a particular setting in game or via the wheel settings? I do have "enhanced understeer effect" enabled as it was before the update.