- 301

- unknown
Porsche 944 Turbo Cup V0.96
Link : https://mega.nz/file/1QIAiZTL#qPsxzZCFU17flpINxpOZUU-MG5vWOD__c0UmEPq9_q0
in the future if you have any changes to make thank you to send them to me first by private message before posting a new version that I check their accuracy , I would update myself if necessary , otherwise we will never get away with it , thanks
First all @Shokeus thanks a lots for your mod! Thanks a lot @JakubP personally if it wasn't for him, since I'm new to the forum, I would never have known about this mod. There may be many reasons
A) Who has recently approached mod.
B) Old and new modders are not personally known.
Clearly I speak for myself the positive aspect of being able to share your projects among "you" modders It's that in the end I am sure that you can have very high quality mods starting from graphic profiles, physics, shaders, etc. .. Keep togheter you are all very professional and for what little I have seen you always try to be able to contact the main author before making corrections and improvements to both the graphic/shaders and physical sectors. In this way one thing is sure it increases the popularity of both those who improve but certainly also of those who originally created. For example I now know that Shokeus is a modder / creator.
@Shokeus your mod link has updated data inside now?
Thank you all
Cheers
Tony