PC Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Gregz0r

Gregz0r

2. Shokeus

Shokeus

3. TonySSS

TonySSS

Well when I click on any filename under that post, it redirects me to login page forcefully sadly, I remember that years ago you didn't need an account to download any file in that site I guess but now it seems you have to need one at all costs apparently.

4. gergerger

gergerger

@TonySSS , I don't have an account and didn't have any problemn downloading the files.
    Wild guess: could it be that I have a chrome account?

5. gergerger

gergerger

If you can't find it in RaceDepartment it surely does not exist.

6. racealot

racealot

Evening All, a heads-up for any GTP member that's NOT yet raced this track... Get it and enjoy, it's great!!! Well done Teddie, having a ball with Porsches in general... Working on a set of cams and some lighting enhancements for night racing - looking good - just a bit taxing on FPS.

Day/Night Comparison Pics
    clark_international_speedway_11.jpg
    clark_international_speedway_12.jpg
    clark_international_speedway_01.jpg
    clark_international_speedway_02.jpg
    clark_international_speedway_07.jpg
    clark_international_speedway_08.jpg

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  7. TonySSS

TonySSS

Ok so I got an email to change password and now it worked.

8. Mike08

Mike08

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mike08s-monti-v0-41827288

I tested it with Firefox private tab.
    It works on this page without any account.
    Not on my landing page.

9. Mike08

Mike08

From who you got an e-mail?
    What are you doing mate? :D
    But glad you got it now

10. dathyr

dathyr

Reading all the posts, That is interesting @Mike08 , Everything worked/downloaded fine for me for the for the Monti track, no password needed.
    Will try the track a little later today. thank you and take care

11. Akumetsu82

Akumetsu82

the astra v8 DTM I think by
    Masscot

12. MRM1GAMING

MRM1GAMING

Pencil and Akumetsu82 like this.
  13. Akumetsu82

Akumetsu82

Eric Rowland likes this.
  14. Masscot

Masscot

Rings no bells with me. Why is my name on it?

15. Ken134

Ken134

Just a quick question. I am a patreon for CSP. How do you get tracks to work with rain fx which don't have it built in. Is there a general file that can be inserted into the track to make it works as in puddles etc. Many thanks.

16. JakubP

JakubP

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    luchi66, Masscot, kalun318 and 38 others like this.
  17. Camill08

Camill08

I have a small problem with the rss Bayro 6... the car have two leds bar (on the windscreen and on the bumper) and I can see them both but just if I get too close to them. Any help or anyone have this problem too?:confused:

18. mmoerzin

mmoerzin

19. ParanoidDoge

ParanoidDoge

Always fancied a CRX in AC, thanks mate. Hopefully everythings gonnae be alright for you.

portakal, TonySSS and JakubP like this.
  20. SiR80

SiR80

I have sent you a small paypal aid if you can show pictures of the cars you are talking about, maybe you can be mobilised to complete the work.....Thanks for all the work you do.

JakubP likes this.
  21. Akumetsu82

Akumetsu82

excuse me Masscot if I mentioned you .. the fact is that I found this post and I thought you were the author

22. saXXXon

saXXXon

ooohh. that looks almost like my CRX. Thanks alot :) (now to put a B16b in it)

JakubP likes this.
  23. JakubP

JakubP

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    RaZoR No1, luchi66, zuotoski and 14 others like this.
  24. flyingsaucer

flyingsaucer

Please! add
    These cars are amazing the physics are flawless. Just finished 30 laps at Bikernieki Oval like water with Honda Civic EK9 Type R. Where you have bought your ASUS Gaming GF RTX 3080 OC? I don't succeed finding one.

JakubP likes this.
  25. TonySSS

TonySSS

They all look nice, but I more expect the likes of SEEKER, J's Racing, Top Fuel, Esprit and Mugen for example.

26. Xavi_CR

Xavi_CR

I can't believe this is a 2014 game. Really grateful to all the modders out there for the limitless possibilities that this game can offer now.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_ks_nordschleife_28-8-120-22-42-9.jpg

27. Bewoss

Bewoss

Hi,
    Is this lake on the Highlands track suppose to look like this?
    And also, does anybody have the version of this track with DRS?Feels to me that huge straight should have DRS :)
    20200928175909_1.jpg

28. __EASY__

__EASY__

@Mike08 that you used my track that I converted to meter your skin doesn't cause me any problem, but that you rename the track folder to your name and put the url of your patreon in the track description it's not cool from you

RMi_wood and RobertFlagg like this.
  29. xezez

xezez

RainFX configs are prepared track by track, so all you can do it wait for someone to write a new one for each track, or learn how to do that for yourself. I'm not so concerned about driving in the rain, so I'm happy to wait. Maybe that will change when I eventually upgrade to a more powerful GPU and can run more of all the good-looking but FPS-eating FX that CSP offers.*

(* This sentence has officially contravened the 'International Treaty For Sentences With Too Many Acronyms'.)

30. TheRealCeeBee

TheRealCeeBee

Curvelo, complete reimport of trees, colour variations and heights and types are MUCH better now, fixed the two holes in the mesh, and the floating fences, lots of shader fixes too.
    Will upload tonight after I fix a tenacious roadverge issue, I will need to add it to terrain and uvmap, no matter what I set it to it sticks out like a sore thumb.

This version is also based on a full extract of the AMS track, from the start, too many things to fix in the other conversion, was simpler to just burn it to the ground and start afresh.

(whats the next best thing to google drive that has a lot of space, this constant deleting of **** to fit more tracks is a PITA)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020