Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,040 comments
Finally released. Two version with different physics. 2009 All wheel drive debut and 2010-2011 Rear wheel drive winners

AWD (2009) and FR (2010-11) models have own identity. Car weight balance etc. Setups left same.

Done list:
• drivable and good fellings from the rides
• 2 animated dashboards (one on the steering wheel and another in interior part from passenger angle of view);
• Ai - more or less they ride fast and rather competitive
• Three types of slicks (Soft, Medium, Hard)
• NO ABS and Traction Control - there is no electric helpers in real series. You can operate Brake Power or Downforce.
• Adequate power.lut rpm/torque curve with engine.lut
• Rim blur, Lights
• Full adjustable setup (original one are good for beginning)
SqpHYC-a0kA.jpg
bRGqpjEFtoI.jpg
LQlnnXQbebI.jpg
S4y9z6TyUd0.jpg

Uzr1Y2xItso.jpg

Now also editing 2003 Cusco Subaru. Changed wheel drive, reduced power from unadequate 600hp to arond 300 according to Suoer gt GT300 regulation, changed rear susoension to Strut (dont know how people release models even never minding real car specs)

Last edited:
please people! firts of all..use the search function to find you mod/ track that you want..and two..

you should think that if nobody shared what you are looking for it... is very likely that it is simply not available then...

I tried that and found a link to the formula 79 but it was broken

Finally released. Two version with different physics. 2009 All wheel drive debut and 2010-2011 Rear wheel drive winners

This is fantastic there are no where near enough Super GT cars in AC! Thank you so much for this! Tell me you're releasing that MR soon too???

This is fantastic there are no where near enough Super GT cars in AC! Thank you so much for this! Tell me you're releasing that MR soon too???
Thank you !
If people will be interested i will also finish MRS and edit other GT300 cars to make it close to real regulation (because mods that availabke now are far from it) and specs, Taisan Porsche, 360, Impreza, Mosler etc :) however MRS model is old, but still good.

AWD (2009) and FR (2010-11) models have own identity. Car weight balance etc. Setups left same.

Done list:
• 2 animated dashboards (one on the steering wheel and another in interior part from passenger angle of view);
• NO ABS and Traction Control - there is no electric helpers in real series. You can operate Brake Power or Downforce.
• Rim blur, Lights
SqpHYC-a0kA.jpg
bRGqpjEFtoI.jpg
LQlnnXQbebI.jpg
S4y9z6TyUd0.jpg

Uzr1Y2xItso.jpg

Now also editing 2003 Cusco Subaru. Changed wheel drive, reduced power from unadequate 600hp to arond 300 according to Suoer gt GT300 regulation, changed rear susoension to Strut (dont know how people release models even never minding real car specs)
Download links?

Apexxer, I don't want to sound rude but why are you simply reuploading cars and putting them behind a password? Why not just post the original password-free links?

Why not leave the link here? Are those payware?

We've all ready been over this. One resulting in deleted posts. I would suggest ignoring their post if entering a password or signing up for a blog is too much trouble. I'm sure there are plenty of users who don't mind.

We've all ready been over this. One resulting in deleted posts. I would suggest ignoring their post if entering a password or signing up for a blog is too much trouble. I'm sure there are plenty of users who don't mind.
Electroforce, you must be new around here, judging by the amount of post you have, so maybe you don't know, we are not telling people what they should or should not do here, if you read the rules of the forum, you will see that promoting a business is not permitted on GTplanet, which posting mods you want to sell, would be, not even saying clearly they are for sale is also very shady.
I suggest you follow your own advice and go over post you don't like, or better yet go back where you came from. We have been here a while, we kind of like it the way it is. We are the plenty of users.

No need to get your knickers in a twist. I simply questioned the Suzuki SX4 Hill Climb 2011 by RTM that Apexxer posted because that's got no 'changes' so there seemed little point in rehosting an existing mod (and even less point in password protecting it).

@Mike173 does a good service by updating mods with proper manufacturing specs, and others here fix geometry, or shaders, or instruments, or shifting/steering animations. That's useful stuff.

Last edited:
Electroforce, you must be new around here, judging by the amount of post you have, so maybe you don't know, we are not telling people what they should or should not do here, if you read the rules of the forum, you will see that promoting a business is not permitted on GTplanet, which posting mods you want to sell, would be, not even saying clearly they are for sale is also very shady.
I suggest you follow your own advice and go over post you don't like, or better yet go back where you came from. We have been here a while, we kind of like it the way it is. We are the plenty of users.

You could have left the go back where I came from part out but I get it.

No need to get your knickers in a twist. I simply questioned the Suzuki SX4 Hill Climb 2011 by RTM that Apexxer posted because that's got no 'changes' (if you count simply running cars through CM's analyser/auto-fixer as 'changes'), so there seemed little point in rehosting an existing mod (and even less point in password protecting it, especially with a capital 'A' at the start just to make typing it even more annoying).

Mike does a good service by updating mods with proper manufacturing specs, and others here fix geometry, or shaders, or shifting/steering animations. That's useful stuff.

Knickers untwisted :cheers:

Done list:
• Rim blur, Lights
SqpHYC-a0kA.jpg
bRGqpjEFtoI.jpg
LQlnnXQbebI.jpg
S4y9z6TyUd0.jpg

Uzr1Y2xItso.jpg

@TonyBarracuda, I don't know if you are aware but there's something odd with your glass settings on the Subaru Legacy B4 GT300 #62 2009 (I've not tried the 2010 version yet). In the cockpit you can see the sky through the glass, but not the world. It looks like the car is floating in the sky until you poke your head through the glass and then the track magically appears. This is with the shader patch active in VR by the way - I tried deactivating the shader patch and it looks normal, but I think most people use the shader patch these days (well, a LOT of people do, anyway).
I don't know of any other mods that have this problem, so it must be a glass shader setting maybe? If you copy the Kunos settings on the inside AND outside of the glass then the windscreen won't reflect the road in cockpit view and rain drops will land on the glass too.
Car looks good from what I saw so I'm looking forward to driving it. I'm a big SGT fan.

Edit: just looked over my shoulder and the rear windows and back window seem fine - the track can be seen through those. It's the front windows and windscreen that have the problem.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, been a while. Had a quick question, is there any way of hiding cars in Content Manager? I have a bunch hidden in the AC launcher but every time I launch CM it gives me an "oops" message. Not a big deal but was wondering.

Thanks for any help

Hey everyone, been a while. Had a quick question, is there any way of hiding cars in Content Manager? I have a bunch hidden in the AC launcher but every time I launch CM it gives me an "oops" message. Not a big deal but was wondering.

Thanks for any help
oops message comes when the car is not in the proper folder, usually it is because the car is a folder inside the folder.:)

oops message comes when the car is not in the proper folder, usually it is because the car is a folder inside the folder.:)

I will see if I can figure it out as the cars are all original AC cars. It says that I need to rename the cars but there are a lot of them!

Thanks

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back