- 364

- Joensuu
I kinda agree with you about this. Spa 66 is not bad at all. But I'd still like to see Sergio's version.
Back in the days of the GPLEA there was major debate about the mid-60s layout. We knew the Papyrus Spa layout was not quite right, particularly around Malmedy and Stavelot. Later the GPL Spa 67 was a great improvement, but I'm still not convinced the RF2 or the later GPL one are bang on.
I assume that AC's Spa 1966 is converted from rF2? I'm not an expert of historical track but for me it's easily good enough (one of my favorites in the whole AC). Though most likely Sergio would still improve it.
It's just that there would be other historical tracks that we don't have but would be so cool... And smaller task to execute compared to the gigantic old Spa, let's say 60s Brands Hatch for example.
But modders do what they will, we just speculate.