- 41

- Hakone
Ok after consultation with the SIR80 ,I changed the engine sound to the one from FD2 TypeR from Esprit3905, changed the ignition cut from 8500 to 8900 and lowered the center of gravity by - 0.10 suspension points.
Normally not the same car as before (2 minuts of work)..... I recommend everyone to do it, the pleasure of driving is amazing.
It's better that way, but you still have to find a reason for lifting the rear wheel and escaping the front when leaving the corners.
I have an impression that somebody borrowed the physics of a car equipped with a self-turning beam from the rear and mounted it to the multi-spoke Integra.
Sorry but after watching this video I took a short and dirtly hotlap as well, showing that the difference between both sims is not that much as expected by some. Remember - AC is 6 years old.
Sorry, but Gran Turismo has never been and will never be a simulator, Assetto Corsa is the light years before GT Sport in terms of physics.
The god of Physic!, I thought listening to him that he had invented physic, slightly disappointed, but I will survive.
Joke aside, it is a shame that he has this attitude, because he does in-depth research and can give good physic to cars. I think that some time he forgets that SIMs are not perfect yet, so if the right numbers give bad results, you need to adapt, seems difficult for him.![]()
It is good that I am not alone with my statement....

