- 604

- Italy
Delete
Last edited:
Cool.Ok panic over everyone.
The controversial RX7 that @Mascott posted has been officially released.
Grab it from here https://discord.gg/rYpyf5V (Releases channel)
This is the fixed version as the previous version was broken apparently
Ok panic over everyone.
The controversial RX7 that @Mascott posted has been officially released.
Grab it from here https://discord.gg/rYpyf5V (Releases channel)
This is the fixed version as the previous version was broken apparently
Delete/rename ext config in skin folder.Someone know how to remove the blue reflect on the white in front of the car ?
View attachment 967194 View attachment 967195 View attachment 967196 View attachment 967197
DAS PANDA
I'm using the Sol 2.0 Beta 7 + 1.5.7 version of solThat looks like Sol 1.5 standard reflections on chrome or very reflective materials, if you haven't already, update to Sol 2.0
Delete ext config in skin folder.
Thanks, that fixed it. Here's the file for anyone using that Brabham and needs a fix. Just make the extension folder and drop this in.
For me it looks as it should on 1.5.x sol.I'm using the Sol 2.0 Beta 7 + 1.5.7 version of sol
I'm using it for the chrome effect ^^
How it's look like for you ?For me it looks as it should on 1.5.x sol.
Whitch version of sol ?
I will try other sol so1.5.5
I'm the original authorI hope the original author don't mind, I changed the config text to a more compact one and changed the fresnel a bit:
![]()
![]()
I wrote this in the ext_config
Code:[INCLUDE: common/materials_carpaint.ini] CarPaintMaterial = EXT_Car_Paint, EXT_Rims [Material_CarPaint_Metal] FresnelMax = 5 FresnelC = 0.3 ColoredSpecular = 0.9 [LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0] RANGE=100
Thanks you manOh that's cool. I see you used the Metal config, that's a quite old one but in this case it works so it's good. I only changed the first few lines to make it more compact and changed fresnel.
You can set probably a little bit higher fresnelmax if you want but I would not increase fresnelc as that will make the paint reflect more of the sky and cause the blue to appear
Hey guys, i lately notice a "glitch-problem-whatever" with AC (it happens even with CSP uninstalled, didn't tried with the normal ACS.exe game so i don't know if it's a problem of CM).
- I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling CSP
- I already deleted the settings folder of CM and reinstalled CM in order to see if the problem go away but no luck
Basically during live playing (by whatching the tv cameras while the AI is driving and also in replays) there's a sort of FRAME GLITCH.
frame 0 is the precedent one (during the change of the camera from precedent one to the next one), frame 1 il the first one when the game jump to the next camera of the replay, frame 2 is the, basically next one of the 1.
Anyone ever had this issue? Is barely noticeable sometimes, but is really annoying...
I edited the frame in photoshop because by eye is really hard to notice (but you can see something strange very quickly when happens)
View attachment 967132
I hope the original author doesn't mind, I changed the config text to a more compact one and changed the fresnel a bit:
![]()
I wrote this in the ext_config
Code:[INCLUDE: common/materials_carpaint.ini] CarPaintMaterial = EXT_Car_Paint, EXT_Rims [Material_CarPaint_Metal] FresnelMax = 5 FresnelC = 0.3 ColoredSpecular = 0.9 [LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_0] RANGE=100
I'm late to the party! Is this a skin for the Kunos Ferrari 488 Challenge?
Skin for the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo from Kunos
drivername: Alex Fox
team: SF Grand Est Mulhouse
number: 139
View attachment 967148
Download
Enjoy
PS: if you see some details that I have missed you can send me a pm I will fix this
Cool.
Just to clarify (as truth often takes a back seat during a drama, and knickers just LOVE to get twisted), I didn't leak this car or betray any confidences, I just happened to spot it on Assettoland so (as a fan of RX7s) grabbed it, tried it, was impressed by it... so shared the original link here in the traditional way. I even copied the 'release notes' (subsequently deemed to be fake). During this whole process I was completely unaware of the skullduggery and subterfuge that was bubbling away in the background, your honour.

I've tested this new version, and I keep getting an "unexpected error." The track loads, but triggers the error, I can't see the car, and the track is dark.
LilSki or Jim Lloyd level mod. Up there with Kunos tracks. Amazing.Mosport 2020 Update...
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-2020-ctmp.24486/
- New asphalt - repaved during the pandemic
- Removed roadlines
- Updated advertisements (based on July 2020 reference)
- New animated characters (crowd, marshals)
- New animated roadside vehicles
- New trees, thanks to LilSki (Road America)
- Updated AI line, cars now abuse T1 and T2 kerb exits as IRL
- New buildings, updated textures and shaders, etc
- Grass_FX and Rain_FX
^^ i will test with the UolterUait settings and realesed an update
Already did it and updated the links. I had deleted the extended layout 'cos it was so unfinished and I had totally forgot about it since.It still looks unfinished and colours are messy, but those extended parts are where the Grass FX really makes a difference.
Check the original post again.![]()