Thx for this nice comparisons. 👍
ACF - Autódromo de Buenos Aires:
@Fanapryde asked me a long time ago if I could change the brightness of the sand in ACF´s version of Buenos Aires, Argentina. I didn´t got what he meant as long watching some onboards on yt. The sand isn´t white/yellow as most sand looks like. It´s very dark one like the version from laBestia85.
So I change sand color, toned grass, tress, tarmac ... a bit darker, made new grass fx, tried to fix the flags. The flags are now "wavy, windy" but still looking not the best. I seperated them into an extra kn5 file. Who don´t want them, just rename the acf_buenos_aires_flags.kn5 and they will not showed up. Be aware my version or renaming kn5 files could cause issues in online racing if server are using old version.
By testing it now, I got aware there aren´t much lod´s values done, that´s a think I hope to do the next days to squeeze some fps of the track. We will see.
Thx you
@Fanapryde for making real billboards and sections.ini, testing all and pointing me to the issue with the sand color. 👍

I asked ACF for permission to publish it long time ago. It was while it was moved to the DC++ server and I got permission to do it. Since then I lost contact to ACF.
So, before I forget it again, here the release of tweaked/fixed version of ACF - Autódromo de Buenos Aires:
https://sharemods.com/n7nrv75ufoaz/acf_buenos_aires_fixes.7z.html
Hope I didn´t messed up something or forgot to credit anyone.
Enjoy it!